Staff Applications Rag Craft

deadkid909's Avatar deadkid90911/21/12 11:08 pm
12/14/2012 5:44 pm
Luksa's Avatar Luksa
We are looking for staff for the server called Rag Craft. Rag Craft is a survival server that wants to bring everyone together to have fun. We are very new and looking for staff. We are hiring builders, mods, and admins. If you want to become apart of the staff then apply below with

Skype Name: (If you have one)

IGN Name: (If you have one)

(If you have none of the above please let us know how we can contact you)
(Cannot be planet minecraft)

Applying For:

Experience you have: (list several sentences)

How you would be able to promote/help the server and its people: (list several sentences)

What plugins you have used or know of: (At least 3 plugins)

Anything else you want to say: (optional)

If you have not been in our server and wish to see it the IP is 184.164.151.82:25767

Head Admin Deadkid909
Nickname: REAPER
deadkid909
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Luksa
12/14/2012 5:44 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Explorer

Skype Name: (If you have one) yes luka.lux11

IGN Name: (If you have one) Range919

Applying For: Moderator

Experience you have: (list several sentences) i was moderator on 10 servers and admin on 4 servers.

How you would be able to promote/help the server and its people: (list several sentences) i can intvite some players to the server etc..

What plugins you have used or know of: (At least 3 plugins)I'm not interested in plugins sorry

Anything else you want to say: (optional) for minecraft i play it 1 year , i like building and helipn other players
Ginger0verl0rd
12/14/2012 5:10 pm

Skype Name: Jay Foster

Applying For: Mod

Experience: I've been playing Minecraft for 3 years. Before I came to this server I was a moderator on my friend's server.During this time, I helped build and monitor the server. Also, I am friends with the head admin (deadkid909).

How I Can Help/Promote the Server: I am patient with new players, and I can help them adjust to the server. In addition, I have a lot of friends who I can introduce to the server. Lastly, I'm good at building, and I can utilize that to help out.

Plugins That I Know of: MCMMO, worldguard, iconomy, mob disguise, world edit.

Anything Else You Want to Say: Great server.
Swag253
12/14/2012 1:14 am

Skype Name: Andrew Cunanan

IGN Name: (If you have one)

Applying For: Mod

Experience you have: I have a Youtube account i have been on the server for a while with my cousin Superdude1284.I have a lot of good friends on that server one is Yoshi,Deadkid909

How you would be able to promote/help the server and its people: I would help a lot of people. I really always wanted to be one and now i would prevent the server from hacks and Rude people. I will help people claim there land,And what they want

What plugins you have used or know of: World edit,World guard,Mob disguise

If you have not been in our server and wish to see it the IP is 27.50.70.11:26565
360_BoyzHD
12/04/2012 12:57 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Name :Luke
Time Zone : (UTC+10:00) Brisbane Australia
Minecraft Name :360_Boyz
Skype (Needed) :Mr-pimp12
Plugin/Building Experience : LOTS! Im learning how to make them
Was you ever banned? (If yes how many times) : 1 { For Advertising }
About you :Well Im 14 Years Old, Wonderful person to make, Im Kind to all new players, i have been playing minecraft for 2 years, during those 2 years its been the best 2 years of my life, i never new how wonderful a game could be, when a year went past i decide im gonna learn how to make servers and build, so during this year i ahve built up allot of skills, i know my plugins far to well, its been amazing to learn all this, hoping we could be friends and i can be staff
Play time (How many hours will you spend on server) :

Proof of Builds:PM Your email i will send you some pics
I Hope You Do Approve Me
la43
12/04/2012 12:02 am
Level 1 : New Crafter

Skype Name: (If you have one) Feet.Fun, But I am active on the team speak.

IGN Name: (If you have one) la43

Applying For: moderator

Experience you have: (list several sentences) I use to be a moderator on a free build server. Free build meaning: No plots, no protection. The server had around 50 players online at a time. My job was to monitor players at all times. Our main goal was to be fair when moderating, never did we ban over mcbans records, instead we watched the player closer. My job was to take picture of proof of an offence before banning. I did my job well, and never abused my powers.

How you would be able to promote/help the server and its people: (list several sentences) I can provite protection from any form of player abuse, while making sure no one is banned without proof of an offence. I also constantly live stream, last night i got around 5-7 to join, I didnt count.

What plugins you have used or know of: (At least 3 plugins) essentials, essentials jail, sortal, telepads, pex (ingame), essentials premitions (ingame), essentials spawn, world edit, world guard, there is a long list of plugins i know, you would have to list off more.

Anything else you want to say: (optional) Great server

If you have not been in our server and wish to see it the IP is 27.50.70.11:26565

~~~Edit~~~
Moderator isnt a big deal for me, im not going to rage quit if you decline, its just a bonus Im looking for.
Alcatraz_5niper
11/30/2012 10:42 pm

Ign:(none)

Applying for admin

I've been playing minecraft since 2011,so I have gotten a lot of experience playing,especially on this server which taught me a lot.I have been on this server everyday in my spare time for a week(at the time of this post).That was enough time for me to be acquainted with everybody that is usually on the server.The reason I would like to apply for admin is to help the server with constructing and helping other players.In the end I promise to be the best admin to my abilities,treat all players with respect,uphold server rules and be a helping leader with the powers and responsibility that come with the trust you give me as your admin for the server.Thank you!
Alcatraz_5niper
11/30/2012 10:42 pm

Ign:(none)

Applying for admin

I've been playing minecraft since 2011,so I have gotten a lot of experience playing,especially on this server which taught me a lot.I have been on this server everyday in my spare time for a week(at the time of this post).That was enough time for me to be acquainted with everybody that is usually on the server.The reason I would like to apply for admin is to help the server with constructing and helping other players.In the end I promise to be the best admin to my abilities,treat all players with respect,uphold server rules and be a helping leader with the powers and responsibility that come with the trust you give me as your admin for the server.Thank you!
deadkid909
11/30/2012 10:11 pm
bump
deadkid909
11/29/2012 4:38 am
Thread Bump
Tigcat2
11/28/2012 6:21 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Taco
I retract my application because of things that happened and I do not care to be contacted again by this server's staff.
jhask
11/26/2012 2:25 pm
Level 26 : Expert Lumberjack
Towny (THIS PLUGIN IS A MUST)

Towny sucks....
Whoever01
11/26/2012 3:20 am
Level 47 : Master Princess

Skype Name: (If you have one)

IGN Name: (If you have one) Whoever01

Applying For: Admin/mod/builder

Experience you have: (list several sentences)
Applecraft
Chukland
Awesomecraft (my own home server)

How you would be able to promote/help the server and its people: (list several sentences)
I would help the server alot. I can ban griefers, make great towns, build good things, that's all I have to say
Oh btw, I can manange permissions

Towny (THIS PLUGIN IS A MUST)
iconomy
essentils
worldguard
multiverse

Nope
Pilkio1
11/26/2012 2:29 am
Skype Name: Pilkio1
IGN Name: [none]
Upgrading to Admin (Curently Moderator)

As you well know i have spend a few years playing minecraft and have enjoyed my time, until the collapse of my friend SelinTheFox's old server. I have had other experience in another friends server i which I was 3rd in charge. Barry's server has been very good for me and I find that survival is not enough. Moderator is cool, but I want to help people even more and have more abilities.

I can promote the server using websites and some of the blogs I'm a member of and using friends as well. To help I can do anything from law enforcement, to rebuilding and organizing mini-games.

Plugins I know:
MC edit
World Edit
Mob Spawners
Mob Arena

I hope I've been a help in past times and look foward to serving in a greater role, thanks.

Nickname: Pilkio
11/24/2012 1:36 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Crafter

Skype Name: makonnen9

IGN Name: 14012

Applying For:Admin (which is op?)

Experience you have: im a good op because i have a client (not a hack) that can detect hackers. i like helping people but not like giving them items. i'm a good admin/builder i can build a spawn if it gets griefed.

How you would be able to promote/help the server and its people: i will prevent it from griefers/hackers. i will hopefully be able to add ranks like.... Member, Guest, and Noob.

What plugins you have used or know of: (At least 3 plugins) essentials, group manager, and world edit.
Devinske
11/23/2012 6:34 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Engineer

IGN Name: Devinske

On hamachi
Server name: MCDragonTown
password: awesome

Applying For: Builder/ Mod

Experience you have: I would really like to be a builder for your server. I am currently building for another one, but I would love to help more. They are also currently off right now, so I want somewhere else to go. Please accept my application, I would gladly apprectiate it. I can also Pm you some photos if you want

How you would be able to promote/help the server and its people: I have many friends that play minecraft, so I can try to get them on.

Lockette
Duckshop
World Edit (Not that good with it)
Anything else you want to say: As I have said before, I thank you for reading my application, and I would be glad if you would accept
Teddy
11/23/2012 4:41 am
Level 70 : Legendary Skinner
Moved to Server Recruitment.
popnfresh69
11/23/2012 3:27 am

Skype Name: Only teamspeak name : PopnFresh'n'Fresh & JizzyJazz
IGN Name: popnfresh69

Applying For: Moderator

Experience you have: Help on selinthefox's server 20+ people. Playing minecraft 3 years. some experience on various other servers and a lot of mob redstone projects.

I could help the server by introducing a lot of people i know. As a student i know quite a bit of people that would be intrested and possible promote the server even more. I also know how to edit special effects a bit and could make a youtube intro video for the server if needed

What plugins you have used or know of: Mcedit, Mobspawners, Mcban

Anything else you want to say: I'm really enjoying the great server and would really like to help it out or protect it in anyway i can. Just anything i can do to help would be good.

Nickname: JizzyJazz 'n' Anthony
mrdapeanut
11/23/2012 12:33 am
Skype Name: id rather tell through the server or teamspeak
Ign: mrdapeanut
Applying for mod or admin
expierences:none as an admin, i have had a server, im good with redstone and im very responsible.
plugins: mcmmo,mcjobs, a little of world edit, essentials and towny
CaptinKirk167
11/22/2012 9:03 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Skype Name: (If you have one)captkirk167

IGN Name: (If you have one)CaptKirk67

Applying For:Moderator

Experience you have: (list several sentences) I was mod
on a server with 150 people
How you would be able to promote/help the server and its people: (list several sentences)i would put it on my youtube videos facebook and twitter

mc edit,economy,timber mod,
AaronKun
11/22/2012 8:56 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
For the last time. This is not the fudging Server Recruitment Thread.
I'm glad that the moderator moved it.
jhask
11/22/2012 12:42 pm
Level 26 : Expert Lumberjack

Skype Name: Don't have Skype.

IGN Name: jackchaskell

Applying For: Any position, doesn't matter.

Experience you have: I have played Minecraft since early alpha. I owned a server at one point, but the hosting company went out of business. I've worked on several servers (Stonehenge, rainbowdashcraft, etc) as a Head Admin, Builder, and Moderator. I'm extremely good with plugins as well.

How you would be able to promote/help the server and its people: If wanted I can design a forum signature for the server or a banner image (I do a little graphics art once in a while just for fun). At some point I can donate some cash.

What plugins you have used or know of: Voxelsniper, worldedit, essentials, factions, Broadcast, permissionsex, bpermissions, worldguard, big brother, mcmmo, vanish, mobdisguise, commandbook, mob arena, creative control, nolagg, and a bunch of others. I learn quickly about new plugins too.

Pilkio1
11/22/2012 5:46 am
Skype Name: Pilkio1
Applying for : Mod or Admin
Experience you have: held controlling positions on friends servers. 3 years minecraft experience

How would you be able to help promote the server and it's people: I know a lot of people that I could get to join the server that i'm friends with. due to my experience in MC i could assist with building for members and help with other technicalities.

What plugings you have used or know of: Mc Edit, Mob Spawners.
Also proficient with mod packs and textures

Nickname : Pilkio1
mrtommyboy18
11/22/2012 3:25 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Skype Name: mrtommyboy18

Applying For:Mod

Experience you have:i used to be admin on a server what had 300 slots

How you would be able to promote/help the server and its people: i would like to help players with stuff the need i can help with buildings,plugins,and getting more people one the server

What plugins you have used or know of: world edit

Nickname:Tommy
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome