@CMD-PVP@: NEED SPAWN BUILDERS!!

Jujuky's Avatar Jujuky12/2/12 12:42 pm
12/2/2012 5:39 pm
DarthMalgus12's Avatar DarthMalgus12
Hello, i am looking for a team. A team that wants to help develop a minecraft server with me. Its alredy paid for and set up. All need now is EXPEREANCED builders who are willing to make a spawn(s). I have a couple job for you.

Job 1e
Click to reveal
Pixale art.
about 2-3 people needed. So if you have any friends who know how to make pixale art just aks them

Job 2
Click to reveal
Portals
Nowing how to link portals. That will lead to the following...Spleef,Creative,Parkour, Mobarena,Survival.
So in that case u might have to set up all those worlds using Multiverse.

Job 3
Click to reveal
Making Arenas
U will need to know how to make good arenas for the following...Spleef, abd Survival.
And if u know how to set up the 2 via plugin that would be nice.

Job 4
Click to reveal
Being a epic creative builder
Just need a sick spawn

Now all this combined will make a spawn with pixale art in the air(for atractiveness), portals that lead to the other worlds, then in the designated world have the correct and deisgnated things that go in that world. Now all who helps will be rewarded admin once we are done i will reply as soon as i can. but if u want faster reply add my skype.

Server IP: 69.175.56.8225565

Please fill out the form.

Click to reveal
Form
IGN:
How long will you be able to work on the project a day?:
Please show some work of what you have done(relating to your job):

THANKS!!!!
Jujuky
Level 1 : New Miner