Looking To Help Out A Server.

Spigot's Avatar Spigot11/13/16 9:36 pm
1 emeralds 132 1
11/13/2016 10:13 pm
FkameOfireMC's Avatar FkameOfireMC
Hello Everyone, Let me introduce myself. My Ign is IGSHosting, I'm an Administrator and a System Administrator. I have been doing this for many years. Now let's quit talking about my life story and get onto my application.

About Me

Click to reveal
I'm currently in grade 11 attending high school as well as doing courses online. I have been interested in computers and networking for about 4 years. I'm going to be taking courses through universities making my way up to my master degree in computer sciences after I graduate. I first started working with hosting companies and being a TA for the computer class at my school. Once I found out the management part of minecraft servers I decided I would jump on the chance and work for some smaller servers. During my time working for smaller servers, I had a few larger server owners and approach me and give me a chance to prove myself to them. After working for a couple large server and getting the experience, I moved onto working for a lot more larger servers. When I found out that It get's kind of boring working for servers that die down to around 10 or 15 people a day, I decided to start making my own servers with the knowledge I had. After working with smaller servers from hosting companies my server was just getting to small and I had a lot more ideas for it. So, I decided to learn Linux and Networking so I could work with dedicated servers and larger infrastructures. After doing it for a couple years, People started noticing my work and said they were hiring at their hosting company and I'm free to apply if I wanted to. After getting a lot more experience with the companies and leadership skills, I started going into staff management and senior management for servers and networks.

Experience

Click to reveal
VortexPrison: Owner
IGSHosting: COO
VernixHosting: System Admin
DragonHCF: Manager
And A Lot More.

Why You Should Accept Me

Click to reveal
You should accept me because I'm outgoing and hard working. I make sure that every project is done ahead of time and done well. I make sure that all staff members are obeying all the rules of the server and the staff guidelines that are put in place for the server. I also make sure that the server has unique features that will make the server stand out from all the rest. I also like to make sure that there is always staff members available when needed on the server. I make sure that all staff are on the forums as well as in-game when they are not busy with their personal life. I like to check in on the server and get feedback from the players whenever to consider and see if the other staff members want change to improve the server. I also want to make sure it's a good working environment for the staff and there isn't any abuse that will go on. I also like to make sure that all the staff members feel welcome and happy when they come on the server. After going through a lot of abuse and people using me on servers to do all of their work for profit, I decided to make sure none of this will happen again. I want to make sure all of the staff members have good communication with the higher up staff members in case they are needed. I also want to make sure there is a lot of trust between all the staff members and they always have someone they can talk to if they are depressed or if something is bothering them.

Contact Information

Click to reveal
Email: gamezviper@gmail.com
Discord: IGSHosting#8471
Spigot
Level 7 : Apprentice Pokemon