Builder, (Unlimited)
App Form
Ign
Rank
Why you want this
Email
kbg2003cc
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/03/2014 10:04 am
Level 21 : Expert Dolphin
Donii
Name:Donovan

IGN:drumhead112

Position: Admin:)

Servers i am staff on:I have recently just quit as a staff member on OrdonMC becuase the server was running with a lot of lag and had very low plugins. The server wasnt very good as not a lot of people were using it because the staff members hardly did anything to help people and they were very moany and mean:( Me and another staff member were the only people who helped out on the server to make it a fun place to be:)

Information about myself:I am a nice person and willing to do all i can to make a server brilliant and a nice place to be:)In my free time i often play minecraft on my laptop but also on my Xbox360:)When i am a staff member on a server i like to help the players with whatever they need:)I am firm but fair, If something bad has happened and i am the only staff member on the server to deal with the situation then i deal with it in a calm and helpful way like everyone should:)I dont break rules on servers because it is just annoying and boring to do so:)

Other games i play:Well as i said before i like to play a number of games on my xbox the main game i play is Minecraft, I like to get to know the game as much as possible so i can help people on servers whether i am staff or not staff:)

What i do on a minecraft day:Well i usually just help players out if they are in need of help but i also love to play the minigames:)My favourite minigame would have to be Spleef:)When i am not helping out the community of minecraft and playing minigames i like to go on creative plot worlds or even survival plot worlds and do some building structures:)I usually do this daily along with the other few things because it keeps me occupied and it isnt boring its fun and makes the day great:)

Why i want to be staff:Well i want to be staff because i love helping the community of minecraft out and im a nice and fun guy:)Although i think i am. I like to meet new players on new servers and get to know them to see if they are a good or bad player of minecraft so i know whether to watch them or not:)Another reason why i am applying for staff on this server is because in your brief description of the server it sounds great and sounds like it will be fun:)The server i used to play before quitting was not fun and was not a nice place to be so i would like a new start on a new server:)

Thankyou for reading my application and i hope to hear from you soon with positive feedback:)

If it is possible would you be able to either message me on here of message me on skype when you know your decision thankyou:)

Drumhead112
12/02/2014 4:12 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
kbg2003cc
Ip
23.252.117.34:26508
11/30/2014 11:01 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
RaiderNation0
App Form
Ign:RaiderNation0
Name:Joshua Hardcastle
Why you want this:I want this because i like to help people and i want to make the server fair and fun. I love to Help people build there houses and i will not abuse my power i want to see everyone be happy and joyful.
How you'll Help:Ill help build the server up and i will help people when they need help.
Email: Hardcastlejoshua@yahoo.com
If I find a hacker I will temp-ban them for 1 week and if they are auctioning a banned item i will take the item out of the winners inventory and give them there money back.
Ranks you have been on other servers:Admin,helper,mod,owner.
:3
11/30/2014 8:28 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
TheVerySlyFox
Application Format

IGN: SnowFoxHound

Name: James

Why: Well I guess to begin, I'm currently looking for a new server to Administer (Obviously), Because my last favorite server was shut down due to my previous work associate was tired of paying for it. I'm very good with plugins as my last position was a Plugin Manager "Developer". But sadly can't really find a server to use my skills with Administrative abilities, so I'm just looking for any Administrative position.

Have to Offer: As I stated previously, I've very good with Plugin Configuration and Server Development, and most of time and effort on Minecraft is spent on Administrative projects. I mostly just monitor and observe and try to help as much as I can, I make friends with players fairly quick, but I've not spent my entire experience with just plugins, I have done allot of Administrating and Moderating and a bit of hosting in my time.

Email: N/A
11/30/2014 8:16 pm
SPEEDYROCKS2
Application
IGN: SPEEDYROCKS2
Why: I love interacting with new people and i would love to help build your server! ive been a mod/co-owner of 5 servers so far and i am absolutely fond of it!
Maturity: 9
Building skills 1-10: 10
What I'd like to help do: Help anyone:I'd like to help make everyone's minecraft experience a good one and a fair one!

I can go on the server and help almost every single day for 3-4 hours!

email: Emilythompson780@gmail.com
11/30/2014 8:13 pm
Max123786
Notice: This application has the full blown truth. No BS to kiss up on the recruiter.

Ign: Max123786
Name: Murtaza
Why you want this: I want this to work with players and also because I don't have much to do. I like working with people and in the end, its just fun.
Skype: I'm not giving it out in a forum. Will be gave to if hired.
How you'll Help: I'll help in many different ways. It's not worth listing them because its gonna waste both of our times, and you know that. However, some ways are I am friendly with players, I have experience as staff and as a server owner, etc.
Email: I'm not giving it out in a forum. Will be gave to if hired.
11/30/2014 8:02 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
FlameAlicorn
Ign:pizzpoor
Name:Flame(What? I'm not gonna say my IRL name!
Why you want this:Because this server looks like it needs more builders!
How you'll Help: I can build great projects!
Email:I don't use it,but I do have a Google plus that's connected to it. My Google plus is Flame Alicorn
11/30/2014 6:45 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner
ArtOfBeauty
App Form
Ign: zariako
Name: Josh
Rank: Depends on server type, you haven't exactly given much information. On factions i would go for mod so i could have more interaction with players and be able to have fun myself while still helping out, on Prison i would want to be guard because guard is so much fun! and on anything else i would go admin and above
Why you want this: Because I enjoy interacting with players in a environment that I can influence in a positive way and want to be able to give the players the fun that they're looking for in a server so that Minecraft doesn't die out like i feel like it is.
How youll Help: It really depends on what you need and so i shall list my skills and you can deduct what you want me to help with
- I am a very good builder, i take pride in my builds, i don't go for builder, however, because i am not SO good that people would look at my builds and say "I could never do that"
- I am also good at plugins (Permissions, Essentials, WorldEdit, You name it.)
- I am a great people person and I feel like i can really interact with players in a positive way
- I am a GREAT staff member.. I have been staffing for at least 3 years and know everything there is to know about being a staff member. I am active, I am respectful to my superiors, I do not treat my subordinates poorly, and I am good at dealing with problems. and Although i mostly go to the Owner for things so that I don't do something that he doesn't approve of. (Most owners have different opinions on a variety of ways to deal with things.
Email: Strangely, i dont give this out, I will give it to you if it is necessary, but it is linked to too many important thing to just post it on PMC.
11/30/2014 6:37 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Electrik_Ninja
Ign: Electrik_Ninja

Name: Colby

Why you want this: I want this because I think that I am a great leader and I like helping people and solving peoples problems and lets be honest who doesn't like being an admin

How youll Help: by advertising your server a lot also helping people and solving there problems trust me making me admin will help your server. I will help when there is anything bad going on the server I will help and make sure it don't happen again. I will ban, kick, mute, or warn whatever it takes

Email: costro99@gmail.com

**EXTRA**

Experience: I have been the owner of a server which says a lot considering when you are an owner you have to be always checking on the server always making sure no ones breaking the rules and also when owning a server you have to make sure all the plugins are working right so I'm basically saying being a owner is hard work which means a lot. I also have been a dev once and have been admin 3-4 times unfortuanlly I either got demoted or the server closed but it makes sense since this is my first time on in about a month but ill be more active I've also been mod many times so I am hoping you decide to make me ranked on this server!

Why you should be ranked: I think I should be accepted over others because of a few reasons I have lots of experience, I am very friendly and helpful, I'm very mature, I will play about 1-2 hours a day on school days and about 3 hours a day on weekdays, I am a good listener and I will do exactly what you say, you say it I do it, I can advertise a lot like all over the place I will advertise, I am also ok at plugins so if you need help just ask me and I might be able to help you
11/30/2014 6:26 pm
Anonymous_YT
Ign: Anonymous_YT
Name: Drew
Why you want this: I want this because I feel like I can my the server take a step in the right direction. I'm not a new person who doesn't know how to be staff. I take alot of pride in my work and I stick to it.
How youll Help: I believe I can make a pretty big difference in this server. Basically my plan for all server's are to create a very friendly community. Where everyone knows Staff and all of staff know you. I am willing to watch the chat at all time's - watching for "Chat spamming, Cyber bullying, Racism. I am also experienced with hacker's. Which makes me know how to handle one and how to approach them fully. I won't give them a second chance when they abuse player powers like that. I am also willing to make sacrifices for the not only the community, but the staff as well. Basketball games or server? I would rather be on the server. I am also willing to take my time and help user's. I'm trying to make the server feel like the players are conferable when join and playing.
Email: Prefer not to give out on PMC
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome