Staff needed

nacho the menace's Avatar nacho the menace4/30/15 8:25 pm
1 emeralds 219 7
5/18/2015 7:48 pm
soulhunter780's Avatar soulhunter780
Valkaria Network

Hello everyone! I'm _Tekkit_ Owner and Creator of Valkaria Network!
We are a new network looking for some top notch staff.
I'm going to keep introductions and details short - you will get the rest of the details if you are accepted to the Network.

Moderator:
Moderators jobs are too monitor player activities and make sure no hackers are ruining the experience for the other players, you also deal in common helping too players who do not understand what they are doing.

MOD APP:
Click to reveal
How long have you been playing minecraft:
Reason you think you should have the position:

Administration:
Administrators job is to make sure all the servers are running smoothly and fixing bugs/glitches/errors.

ADMIN APP:
Click to reveal
how long have you been playing minecraft:
Reason you think you should have the position?
Prior experience:

Developer:
Need developers to make plugins and things that will help the server.

DEV APP:
Click to reveal
Can you code:
What is your level of coding:
Will you do it for free:

Builder:
Builders build all the amazing builds for the server.

BUILDER APP:
Click to reveal
How long have you been building:
Proof: (Helps chances)
How much time can you spend building:

With all of these ranks there are requirements.
MUST HAVE SKYPE
MUST HAVE PREMIUM MC
DOES NOT HAVE TO VOICE CHAT BUT A MIC IS HELPFUL
that is all.
nacho the menace
Level 27 : Expert Zombie

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/18/2015 7:48 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
soulhunter780
How long can you be on each day:3hours,on thursday and tuesdays i cant.
how long have you been playing minecraft:3 years.
Reason you think you should have the position?I think i could get this position because i like things to run calmly and normally.
Prior experience:none.

05/13/2015 9:34 pm
Level 1 : New Network
organpiano123
*Admin Application*

Hello, I am currently 15 years of age and I am honorary student in high school. I believe that I could be online for about 4-7 hours daily. During the Spring I play tennis for my school so it gets hectic. I have been playing minecraft since they added redstone. Which was a long time ago. To answer the next to questions I want to give my pass experience a little differently...

So this is where my story starts off: Three years ago I owned a server and ran it off a server in Washington D.C. (at my dad's office building) and it was just for me and my friends. Over the last three years I have gained knowledge and experience with running a server (technologically speaking), dealing and understanding the players/staff''s issue, and fixing bugs. I think I should have this position due to the fact that I have tons of experience and I am quite friendly all is the same process.

I thank you for taking the time to read my long application.

P.S. My Skype can be given if messaged to me through planet minecraft. I do not feel appropriate giving mine out to the internet. Especially if I become a Admin.
05/13/2015 9:23 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
iDigital458
How long can you be on each day: As much as needed, much preferred after 3, Arizona time.
how long have you been playing minecraft: For a while now,
Reason you think you should have the position?: I'm responsible, and I think I'd be a great addition to the server, I'll strive to help in any way I can, other than donating. I will respect not only the player but my fellow staff, and make sure everyone is having fun. I'll make sure any player/staff that is in need of help will get it. You can count on me to stay on while no else will be.
Prior experience: I've been administrator, mod, and helper, Those are pretty much it, but I can guarantee you, I have a lot of experience.

Other INFO: I don't have a mic, sadly, But I do have skype.
And if you must make me mod to start me off cause you may not trust me being admin (That's a really big rank) at first, cause that's just human.
05/13/2015 3:36 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Engineer
Nathangrad
Can you code: Yes - in Java which is used for making plugins.
What is your level of coding: I would say 7/10 (1 being worst, 10 being best)
Will you do it for free: No, sorry. Price(s) would be negotiable.
05/13/2015 3:26 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Wolfman4343
Minecraft username: Wolfman4343

How long can you be on each day:
Weekdays: 5 hours Weekends: 7+ hours

How long have you been playing minecraft: 3+ years

Reason you think you should have the position:
I am a good leader and am very good with responsibility. As well as being very mature, i try to use perfect grammer all the time. I am also fleunt in german as well as english so i could communicate with more people. If i became part of your staff, i will do my best to keep order and lower the crime rate on your server. I am very nice and not disrepectful, racist, homophobic..etc but i can and will enforce law if needed.

05/01/2015 8:36 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Kayemm
How long can you be on each day: during school I'll probably have about 5 hours.
average a day, and days off/ during summer I should be on from 5-10 hours a day.
How long have you been playing minecraft: 4 years, almost 5 now.
Reason you think you should have the position: First of all, I'm applying for moderator. I believe I could be very helpful to your community. I have the maturity and patients to take care of an issue within the community as effectively as possible. I'm very loyal and will not spend time messing around on other servers when I am needed. I honestly really would love a chance to be part of your server and help it grow. I do not discriminate in any way shape or form against age, sex, sexuality, religion, or anything in-between.
Note: While I could go on and on, I think you get the point ^^; Thank you for taking the time to read this, and have a nice day!

Oh, and my skype is kapus00
04/30/2015 8:30 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
slammy333
How long can you be on each day: Maybe 0-4 hours a day.
How long have you been playing minecraft: Ever since 1.7.3 beta (when sticky pistons were added)
Reason you think you should have the position: I would like this position for many reasons. For one thing, I would like to to occupy my time. I tend to have lots of free time during the day, and I would like to
occupy it by playing Minecraft, and more specifically, your server. I also would like this position to help out. I like to be nice, so I want to help out and be as nice as possible. What I DON'T want staff for is abusing, griefing, or power. If I see anyone doing this sort of thing, I will either punish or report, whatever the owner requests. I am also loyal, hardworking, and overall an outstanding staff member.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome