Staff needed

metel557's Avatar metel5572/19/16 12:04 pm
1 emeralds 163 4
2/20/2016 9:02 pm
Benja03's Avatar Benja03
Hello, first off I'm going to introduce myself, I'm 16, Corey, from UK.
I'm going to be starting a minecraft server within the next month, and I will be looking into staff. I have a co owner and me the owner, the server will be focussed on plain, simple survival with minimal game changing plugins, therefore I do not require any Admins, or Devs.
However, I will be looking for builders and Moderators.
The builders will be needed to make the spawn, and make other places, moderators will be there to mute, kick, tempban anyone who breaks rules and to keep things in line when I'm not around.
If you're interested in either positions, please complete the questions below.

Any question or field marked with a < * > are required to be answered, it is better if you answer all of the questions as this will increase your chances.
Might I add that you do not need skype, however in the additional details section you can include your skype if you wish, as a extra way of us contacting you.

Currently, me and my friend are the only staff members, there are positions for 2 moderators and 2 builders Goodluck

NOTE: You must be 14 or older and speak fluent English.
Moderator:
Name: (first name only so we can address you)
Timezone:
*Past experience?
*If so, explain:
*Why you want to join the team?
*What can you offer to us and the community?
*How active will you be/ how long a day can you play on the server?
Any additional details about your self:

Builder:
Timezone:
*Past experience as builder on servers?
*if so explain:
*Why do you want to join our team?
*What can you offer?
*How active?
Screenshots and proof of any builds you have done: (bonus)
Note: If you show screenshots which are not your builds, we will know.
What you are best at building?
metel557
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Benja03
02/20/2016 9:02 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Name : Benjamin
In-game name : SnipzZz01
Experience : I used to own a server for 6 months but then I started school again and didn't want to balance school and the server. We used to have 40-50 people on a day, and we did Skyblock and KitPVP. I will be able to help you with anything you need. I also am dev on a server that isn't open yet, so I am helping on that project.
Why i want to be staff? : I want to help people and I want to help this community grow. I like enforcing the rules to keep the server a fun environment. I understand the rules and I also understand what to do if someone is breaking the rules.
I can't skype
- SnipzZz01
MrNigmaSIR
02/20/2016 8:11 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
Hello. I am here to apply for moderator.

Name: Jacob. However, friends and family call me Jake.

IGN: flyingjacob13. Please, don't judge . It's an old account.

Past experience: Yes, both past and current.

Explain: I am a current head-mod on a server. I've also achieved the staff rank of mod a few other times on a few servers. However, that's been a while and as far as I know, they've shut down. I've also been admin once on an old server that was just starting up, but there were too many problems with it.

Why I wish to join the team: I wish to join the staff team because I would like to assist it, the players, and my possible fellow staff members. I want to make the server a better place everyone. However, I also am willing to subject rule breakers to the punishment that they deserve I know what to do and when to do it. I am mature, and willing to do whatever it takes to make this server a pleasant and helpful environment.

What can I offer: I can offer the help needed to make this server a fun and helpful environment, with minimal rule-breakers, as stated above.

Activity: During weekdays, I can be online for up to three or four hours. However, on weekends I could quite possibly be on for most of the day. It all depends on the day of the week.

Additional details:
-My Skype is eddieandindy .
-I work best in chat because of my relatively lacking connection
-I'm a geek, plain and simple .I'm a huge fan of Star Wars, Star Trek, and DC Comics.
If there's anything else that you wish to kno before approving my application, please let me know.

There you have it, my application. I hope you accept it. However, if you don't I perfectly understand. I'm simply volunteering for this position.
metel557
02/20/2016 6:46 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Thank you for your application, we will look into it as soon as possible.
If you have any question feel free to ask.
Have a good day,
regards, metel
Yohans
02/19/2016 1:11 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
NOTE: You must be 14 or older and speak fluent English. ( No mic but typing should be fine)
Moderator:
*IGN: Yohans
Timezone: CET (wineter), CEST (summer)
*Past experience? Yes
*If so, explain: I have been an admin for 2 weeks, the server closed I had no idea it re-opened so i got inactive and got de-moted :/
*Why you want to join the team? I think that I could help. I have observerd many moderators on servers, I can work with lots of moderating plugins aswell.
*What can you offer to us and the community? A nice staff-membmber wich is friendly but fair to every single player, every player will be treated excactly the same. Even if the player would be a close friend.
*How active will you be/ how long a day can you play on the server? I can play alot but it depends on schoolwork and stuff. If i have things do do i will probably be verry active.
Any additional details about your self: I get happy easy :/ Lol
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome