-=-=- Staff Needed! -=-=-

TheLegitBeast's Avatar TheLegitBeast1/29/17 4:36 pm
1/29/2017 6:14 pm
NotSarith's Avatar NotSarith
Hay everyone, I own a semi-op factions server that runs a lot of plugins, and that needs staff, I configured a lot of different stuff on my server, like some of the perms and one kit. I was starting to think that I couldnt do all of it on my own, and was wondering if any1 wanted to help (Be Staff). All positions are open, the amounts I need for staff are listed below. I do require you to apply, so here are the requirements.

Requirements
Ign:
Experience: (2 paragraphs at least)
Why: (2 Paragraphs at least)
Discord or skype: (You dont need to have a mic)
Hours u'll be able to play:
Other Info I need to know:

- Developer {1}{Can code some java}
- Head-Admin {1-2}
- Admin {2-3}
- Moderator {3}
- Helper {Requires playing on server for some time, max 5}
- Builder {3}
- Chat Mod {2}
Server IP will only be released to soon to be staff members that apply

Thank you!!!!!!
TheLegitBeast
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

NotSarith
01/29/2017 6:14 pm
Level 1 : New Network
ign:ShimmySlip

Rank: I Would Like To Apply For Builder But I Also Have Experience With Admin, Co-Owner, Dev And Helper ( So What Ever You Choose Is Fine :3 )

Experience: My experience has been over a span of 4 years. I have owned 3 servers mostly good servers . I made over 350+ $ and i had to shut them down due to school. i can code jav , i have made a few plugins myself but they were just for personal use . I am a great builder , i have been building for 3 of those 4 years playing mc . I have entered many building contest and won or got 2nd player many times .

Why: I love helping out small servers because i know what its like going through the permissions and building and getting players on. I may not be able to get on as much as others but i am a great , and helpful person.

Discord or skype: I Have Skype And Discord- Blusatrashcan #8646 Skype-

Hours u'll be able to play:On weeks im with my mother i will be able to play 5-7 hours and day and on the weekend all day

Other Info I need to know: I will only be able to come on every other week due to family reasons. I do live in the US but i travel alot.
starrvalley123
01/29/2017 5:39 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Ign: LdStarrLady

Rank: I would like to be an admin, but if that is unavailable i would like to be a moderator. I like to catch hackers and deal with anyone who is not following, or is breaking rules and regulations.

Experience: (2 paragraphs at least) I used to be a builder, moderator (x2), and that is all. All of the servers shut down that i was on, so i am no longer working on those. I enjoy working on servers.
Many people think i over work these applications. I just believe i am working my best when trying to complete this one. This one has already taken me about 30 minutes because i always try my best. And a plus to me is, i can be trusted.

Why: (2 Paragraphs at least) love helping anyone. People that hack.. Me: Kicks,
Hacks again and come back. Me: BAN... I don't believe in hacking. It is just an easy way to get rid of a already fun and easy game. I am also trustworthy, and according to family and friends, very mature, but i do have a funny side.
Most people consider me a "gamer" I believe i am a person with that definition. I am kind of a nerd as well. Always in smarter classes, plays games, and talks about boring stuff with friends. The basic stereotypical nerd.

Discord or skype: (You dont need to have a mic) LdStarrLady I believe for discord and starrvalley123 for skype. I choose to use discord as it is more organized

Hours u'll be able to play: I can play up to 5 hours but depending on the time I get home from school. I usually get home at about 5:00-5:30 Eastern time, in america. But mostly 2-3 hours if i have homework, or an essay due.

Other Info I need to know: I live in Atlanta, GA in america. I am in the eastern time zone. During summers i love to, swim, play with friends, play minecraft sims 4 and ark survival. I love to talk with family. And enjoy playing outside in the gorgeous weather of america's summers. I understand if it might take you a while to read through this. I hope to see you soon. Have a wonderful day/night.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome