STAFF NEEDED FOR A FUTURE BIG NETWORK

Xeno_2's Avatar Xeno_211/4/13 4:29 pm
1 emeralds 182 7
11/4/2013 11:06 pm
kjab2's Avatar kjab2
Hello, I need builders, plugin managers, developers, moderators, assistants and GFX designers for my hub server. My network is OK but we need to rebuild on our community.
If you are willing to join us, You must be older than 16 years. Our future hope is that we become a huge network such as hypixel, hive mc or even shotbow. If you join us, you will be making a new legend born network. Our owners are very dedicated to this network and hopes for the best. We expect mature behavior and a lot of dedication and staying up all night into this network. We are currently starting off with 3 dedicated servers each of them host a particular type of mini-game or world. Our server is based on PVP and having fun with friends. Players can also request mini-games for the future to bring ideas in. We highly recommend that our staff gives out 100% cooperation and any ideas they can pull from their mind to make the server better. We also have a teamspeak server so the team can join and chat on what we need to do to help on the network. The network is split into 4 staff categories. Builders/Designers, Spigot/Bukkit team, moderation team and the high owners. These categories were made to make balance all over the network and a sure the staff member on what their tasks are. We recommend that you have access to Team-speak or Skype so that we can keep track of our staff members. It would be generous if our staff members can donate, If they do they could be promoted to a higher rank. This is needed to keep the network up since our budget is getting a little low now that we added multiple servers to the network. If you have any questions comments or concerns please contact XENO for further assistance. This network has custom made plugins to give a more fun experience to our players. These plugins are quite stable but if the plugin managers and anyone have any concerns with them they can contact XENO to fix a know bug or some sort of problem like that. We also would like if our staff member would try to not go inactive for 1 or more weeks with out concerning a staff member or high ranked staff member, We do not like to have members on our staff list when they have not been seen for days, If we see that kind of inactivity your ranks can be confiscated. Our server is currently undergoing maintenance and we are hoping to bring the network back up soon so our players can have fun again. If this network succeeds on being one of the top networks on Minecraft. The staff members will receive up-to $100 for their hard work and dedication, along with that they will also be given a salary based on their collaboration to the network. Finally what we have to say is stay active on the server, please do not ask "Ooo, what should i do.", your job tells you what you should do. If you do not know what to work on please do not ask the owners, ask a lower rank than any owner, our owners are very busy and do not have time for those sort of questions. Please read the following for the staff rank you want to receive:

==========={APPLICATIONS}=============

BUILDERS:
Click to reveal
IGN:
WORK PICTURES:
BUILDING SELF-RATE (1 - 10) :
TIME UPON BUILDING:
WHAT WILL YOU BUILD:
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE NETWORK:

PLUGIN MANAGERS:
Click to reveal
IGN:
WORK:
TIME UPON BUKKIT/SPIGOT:
PLUGIN MANAGING SELF-RATE (1 - 10) :
PROGRAMMING EXPERIENCE?:
WHAT WILL YOU DO?:
FAVORITE PLUGINS:
SERVER THAT YOU HAVE WORKED ON:

DEVELOPERS:
Click to reveal
IGN:
PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES:
JAVA PROGRAMMING SELF-RATE (1 - 10) :
PROJECTS THAT YOU HAVE WORKED ON:
WHEN DID U START PROGRAMMING?:
WHAT WILL YOU DO?:

MODERATION:
Click to reveal
IGN:
TIME OF MODERATING SERVERS :
MATURITY SELF-RATE (1 - 10) :
WHAT WILL YOU DO TO HELP?:

HELPERS:
Click to reveal
IGN:
TIME OF HELPING SERVERS :
MATURITY SELF-RATE (1 - 10) :
WHAT WILL YOU DO TO HELP?:

DESIGNERS:
Click to reveal
IGN:
WORK PICTURES:
DESIGNING SELF-RATE (1 - 10) :
TIME UPON DESIGNING:
EXPERIENCE WITH PHOTOSHOP (TIME):
WHAT CAN YOU DESIGN:
DRAW?:

=====================================

======[CONTACT]=========
SERVER IP: mc.fc-games.com
TEAMSPEAK: ADD ON SKYPE
========================

PMC: http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/f ... -factions/

BIG THANKS TO:
XENO
FUSION
WILL
AND OTHERS WHO HAS HELPED US ALONG THE WAY!
Xeno_2
Level 17 : Journeyman Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/04/2013 11:06 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
kjab2
MODERATOR/BUILDER/HELPER APPLICATION

IGN: assuming this means in game name Kjab2

TIME OF MODERATING SERVERS : Nights EST .i can moderate most nights

MATURITY SELF-RATE (1 - 10) : 9-10

SERVER THAT YOU HAVE WORKED ON: .None on the computer

WHAT WILL YOU DO TO HELP?: ill do anything you want me to

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE NETWORK: im looking for a place where i can exist where i can build something Great...and i dont even want payment ill work for the fun of it for the purpose of it

11/04/2013 10:24 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Engineer
0ChickenOrDuck0
=-=- MODERATOR/BUILDER APPLICATION -=-=

IGN: SOLIDER_xTRON

REPUTATION: Not many people actually know who I am, but I have a reputation as a funny, mature builder/moderator.

TIME OF MODERATING SERVERS : Weekdays: 2-5 hours, Weekends: 2-10 hours.

MATURITY SELF-RATE (1 - 10) : I'd probably be a 9/10.

SERVER THAT YOU HAVE WORKED ON: My own server, called DragonCraft.

WHAT WILL YOU DO TO HELP?: I can be on lots! Also, I can build almost anything for you.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE NETWORK: Because I love to help new players with questions, Moderate, and Build.

11/04/2013 10:15 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Team-Icy
IGN: technobot2000
TIME OF MODERATING SERVERS : 2 years
MATURITY SELF-RATE (1 - 10) : 10
SERVER THAT YOU HAVE WORKED ON: Many of the a few hub servers that have been closed due to lack of payments!
WHAT WILL YOU DO TO HELP?: I can watch over the server when people or staff can not be on i can control any spam or misbehavior that is breaking any of the server rules
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE NETWORK: i want to join because i love to have i love to play some minecraft i need the time to do something and not just sit around doing noting on a server that i dont really care for
Skype-Pikachu.master3
Email-thomasmatteo02@gmail.com
11/04/2013 4:53 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Shmellit
IGN: Shmellit
REPUTATION: I have a good reputation as being staff i am currently admin on the server 66.71.240.226:25630 and i have only been banned once from a server The owner took away all staff and banned me when i asked why.
TIME OF MODERATING SERVERS : I have moderated many servers the last time i was moderator was about 3 weeks ago on the server above but i got promoted to admin.
MATURITY SELF-RATE (1 - 10) : 8 I have ADHD so sometimes i get off topic and say stuff at the wrong time.
SERVER THAT YOU HAVE WORKED ON: I have worked as an Moderator for the server above again sorry for repeating i dont understand the question.
WHAT WILL YOU DO TO HELP?: I will do whatever YOU want me to i could suggest some plugins/minigames that people have been interested in and that gets more people on, I will do the best job as a Mod as i can from my experience.
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE NETWORK: I want to join this network because I have always had the dream of being part of the staff of a big server and i want to help this server to the best of my ability and i will do whatever it takes to do this.
11/04/2013 4:39 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Sweetheart
colin350
IGN: colin350
WORK PICTURES: http://imgur.com/a/Vg52O
BUILDING SELF-RATE (1 - 10) : ~9.5
TIME UPON BUILDING: I am on eastern standard time, so I will be on usually during my afternoons after school, and definitely during the day during the weekend.
WHAT WILL YOU BUILD: I will build anything needed, from arenas to spawns, to villages to custom terrain.
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE NETWORK: I would like to join the network because I have been an experienced network owner during 1.4.7 and I would like to start back up again. I also am in the middle of still building my custom roleplay server, and I am willing to partner if possible.
Youtube: Col1n350
Email: colin350@gmail.com

Pm me on PMC!

Thanks
11/04/2013 4:37 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Cake
MrJimmyjon3s1995
[PLUGIN MANAGER]
IGN: MrJimmyjon3s
REPUTATION: I use to run a gaming community myself and was a well known plugin manager on it
WORK: aerisgaming.com (i was cofounder)
TIME UPON BUKKIT/SPIGOT: 1-2 years
PLUGIN MANAGING SELF-RATE (1 - 10) : 7
PROGRAMMING EXPERIENCE?: i have very little experince creating plugins but am teaching my self how to create them
WHAT WILL YOU DO?: i can set up and config plugins with ease I know how to set up perms and manage the plugins
FAVORITE PLUGINS: crackshot, Groupmanager, World Guard. World Edit, VTirggers
SERVER THAT YOU HAVE WORKED ON: walkingdead.aerisgaming.com/westernmc.aerisgaming.com
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE NETWORK: i like being part of a group of people with the same intrests as myself
CONTACT
skype - MrJimmyjon3s2
or on PMC
11/04/2013 4:35 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Prince
gelflings
dammit I'm not old enough -_-
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome