Staff needed for server!!!!!!! Apply now!!

Assadoodle's Avatar Assadoodle9/12/12 11:44 am
9/12/2012 4:32 pm
kirbyquerby's Avatar kirbyquerby
Hello everyone I need Admins, Mods, and Builders!
I have been working on my own server and decided to step it up a little bit more I cannot do it all alone so please fill out an application and I will PM u as soon as possible
Application for Admins and Mods:
IGN:
Maturity: (1 to 10)
Why do you want: (admin or mod)
Why should I pick you:
Will you abuse powers:

Application for Builders:
IGN:
Maturity: (1 to 10)
Why do you want: (builder)
Why should I pick you:
Are you good at- (1 to 10 10 is extraordinary 1 is poor)
Redstone:
Liquids:
Harvesting:
Buildings:
Mob Farms:
Extra: (optional)

Well, the best applications will get the job! I will send you the IP when we get all the mods and admins all sort out! Thanks.

P.S
Keep checking your PM since I will let you know through it.

Follow me on twitter @AssadoodleIP

New twitter for server: updates, news, info will be found there soon
Assadoodle
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/12/2012 4:32 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Electrician
kirbyquerby
Application for Admin:

IGN: kirbyquerby

Maturity: (1 to 10) 9 out of 10

Why do you want admin: I want admin so I can help the server. (Most of why I want admin is below)

Why should I pick you: You should pick me because I am an expert redstoner, and know how to use almost all plugins, including worldedit. I am not an idiot who makes mistakes like calling a faction a fraction, and will follow all rules set by you. I will not go corrupt and randomly grief the server (my perfect ban record proves that), and won't abuse my power by just spawning items for friends, and opping/banning random ppl. I am better than all the other people because I don't want to become admin so I can have fun breaking rules and spawning items, I want to become admin so I can help the server grow and become popular and fun. I don't like servers where the staff are nonhelpful/abusive, and I will never be like that. Also, I know my grammar and how to spell, so it isn't like solving a puzzle when you read what I say. I am very mature, and won't lose my temper if someone is being an idiot. I can also configure permissions (groupmanager) and manage plugins if necessary. I am a very good builder, and have staff experience- I have been co-owner on 1 server, admin on 2 servers, and mod on 4 servers. I am also currently Head-Mod on a server. Unlike liars, who say BS like they have been co owner on 10 servers etc., I actually tell the truth, and can provide ip's, server names, server owners, and other proof upon request.

Will you abuse powers: Never

Thank you for reading my application!
09/12/2012 4:25 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
coopercowan1
IGN:jrm0
Maturity: 8 only because i like to have fun
Why do you want: whatever you need
Why should I pick you: because im awesome im on most of the time never really off actually.. im trustworthy ... i can go on and on about why you should pick me...
Will you abuse powers: why would I? you gave me your trust so there shouldnt be any reason for me to break it..
09/12/2012 3:21 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
MagicTrixHD
IGN:Flatafloet or MagicTrixHD on an online=false server
Skype: (optional) how about twitter? @MagicTrixHD im going to get skype next chance i get
Maturity: (1 to 10) 10
Why do you want: (admin or mod) Admin but would settle for mod but admin is my main goal
Why should I pick you:I hate greifers (when not allowed) and i cant stand bully's but im also really friendly and want to help.
Will you abuse powers: Yerp O.o lol im joking no of course not.
09/12/2012 2:52 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
ttopaz mman
IGN:topazman
Maturity: (1 to 10)7-10 deping on mood
Why do you want: (admin or mod)i dont mind
Why should I pick you:i will help out in all areas build and do my job.i am experienced and im dedicated to people when help is needed i will keep the sever away from any bad people and i will do what u want me to do i have never griefed on a server before so that can proove your trust my friend hacked into my acount once and got me banned of of mc bans i hope u accpept my app

Will you abuse powers:no its for horrid people i have never done it or choose to
09/12/2012 2:36 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
j90rdn
IGN: j90rdn
Maturity: (1 to 10) 9, but I like to have a good laugh
Why do you want: (admin): Because I love being a part of the minecraft community. I like helping people and would like to help improve your server where possible. I have moderated a server before and really enjoyed it so now I would like to be an admin.
Why should I pick you: You should pick me because I am an experienced minecrafter that is very friendly and easy to talk to. You should also pick me as I am extremely helpful and enjoy working and helping other players. I dedicate my time to helping other players when I am in a position such as Admin. I also love to build and could help out with projects where needed or required.
Will you abuse powers: No, I have never abused any powers I have had in the past and I wont do it in the future either
09/12/2012 12:26 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
SkittlezTheCool
Application for Admins and Mods:
IGN: SkittlezTheCool
Skype: (optional) coolmambobo, I Know it's spelt wrong, it was from my old MC Account :L
Maturity: (1 to 10) 9/10, I Have my jokes sometimes :3
Why do you want: Because i will be active and on Everyday (exept for if i'm on Holiday) & I have experience with Moderating other servers, and i Love helping other players out and Playing with them on The Server,I Usually handle Community Management, & I could report any Rule breakers or Evil people, so that everyone can have an Awesome Time on the server . And i would dedicate my time on Minecraft, to the server. And i Love Welcoming New Players and getting them started on how to play and have fun!
I would also be able to Stop Players Fighting, Stop Advertising, and Report/Ban Whoever Does. I would love to have Staff to help the players and Interact More!
Why should I pick you: Because I Am a Trusted Player, & A Very Loyal person, I Have never griefed or been banned, you can check MCBans.com, To Show that trust, i will build anything to help you on your Server
Will you abuse powers: No, And i understand I will get Demoted if i ever did Abuse them.
09/12/2012 12:23 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
Valthrok
IGN: Serbitaar090

Real Name:(optional) Christopher Hudson (prefer chris or easy c)

Maturity: (1 to 10) 7

Why do you want: (builder) Because i am a experienced medieval, fantasy, steampunk builder and i do build better than average people i do not build little box houses and call it finished, i put design and thought into my build and into it's interior and exterior.

Why should I pick you: Because i tell you straight and other players about what i think about them, i thrive in what i do such as coding, building, graphical design and just design in general. For the best possible outcome i would need to work alone and with world edit, world edit is a big plus if you have time frame the project needs to be done and if you want the landscape to compliment the build, unless you want me to build in a flat world and then you just copy/paste into the normal world, but world edit is a massive plus if you gave me it so i can make the important builds stand out even more.

Are you good at- (1 to 10 10 is extraordinary 1 is poor) 7

Redstone: I understand a lot of redstone but not as good at redstone as i am at actually building.

Liquids: ?

Harvesting: ?

Buildings: ?

Mob Farms: No

Extra: (optional) Nothing really you need to know about me, also the "Liquids", "harvesting" "building" questions made no sense that is why i placed a "?" there because i did not understand what as asked of me.

I would prefer you notify me by either PM'ing me on this account on PMC or Skype me at Darkan379

if you need some links down below you will find them.

(1) http://i.imgur.com/2LXAx.jpg
(2) http://i.imgur.com/3zQjB.jpg
(3) http://i.imgur.com/6hFT9.jpg
(4) http://i.imgur.com/nvqlL.jpg
09/12/2012 12:20 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Explorer
Phantomaus
IGN:Phantomaus
Maturity: (1 to 10) 10
Why do you want: (admin or mod)you can pick by the quality of my app if you like
Why should I pick you:Because im experienced,can play for three hours a day. I listen to new players on their questions.I will never let a hacker or griefer away even if he's my friend
Will you abuse powers:No
09/12/2012 12:18 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
RyanG
IGN:Lemonz545
Maturity: (1 to 10)9 but i can have a laugh when its needed! =D
Why do you want: (admin or mod): Moderator because i enjoy to help people and advise people on their builds.
Why should I pick you: I have allot of experience as a moderator and know exactly what i am doing
Will you abuse powers: No. i will not as that is one thing i HATE on servers

Thanks!
09/12/2012 12:00 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
Izzeyh
My name is Izzy and I'm 15 years old, living in GMT +1. And yes, I am a girl (; I love to have a laugh and joke around, only if others like it, but will lay down the rules if need be.

I have been mod on three servers, and Admin on two. All three mod servers closed down to not enough income to pay for the server. I am still admin on one server, but it is down for maintaince but I will be happy to give the IP when it is back up. The final server I was admin on is a long story, but made short it goes something like this: I made his server popular, and build spawn and market place but he didn't like me taking credit so banned me and took all the credit for himself... Sad face

I know most of the major plugin commands like PEX, world edit, world guard, log block and more. If I do not make a plugin I will make it my job to know everything about that plugin so I can benefit the server.

On the weekdays (Because of school) I can be on for about 5-6 hours a day, if not doing course work or have exams. On the weekends I can be on about 7-8 hours if I'm not out with friends. This is also in GMT +1, and on weekends I can stay up as late as I want, so 5-6 in the morning is no problem for me.

I would say my maturity out of 10 is about a 8, mainly because I love to make a joke of things, but I can become strict and lay down rules if I need to. I think it is important to be happy and fun with the players so they understand they can have a great time if the abide by the rules.

I hope you consider my app, and if I'm not accepted I hope your server goes well (:

~Izzeyh Skype: izzeyh.tristen
09/12/2012 11:59 am
Level 44 : Master Dragon
soliderproductions
IGN: solierfighter
Maturity: (1 to 10) 9 for my age
Why do you want: (admin or mod) Admin
because I love help other players and I can help you with everything you want!
Why should I pick you: I own my own server and I am mod at 2 and dev on 1 and co owner at 1
Will you abuse powers: of course NOT

If any more information needed add me on skype

Why did you not answer on your first post?? I applyed on you other post
09/12/2012 11:56 am
Level 20 : Expert Architect
mumbleblion
IGN:mumbleblion
Maturity: (1 to 10) 9
Why do you want: (admin or mod) Admin
Why should I pick you: because i will bring alot to the server
Will you abuse powers: no
Planet Minecraft