Staff needed for upcoming RP server!!!

MaximilianMaverick's Avatar MaximilianMaverick1/5/16 3:00 pm
1 emeralds 171 6
1/13/2016 9:46 pm
Amalthea Network's Avatar Amalthea Network
Hi,

I'm looking for good builders to help set up my fantasy role play server and to become moderators/admins when the server is up and running; or just build that's fine too.
If you believe yourself to be a good builder send me a private message or add a post to this thread; follow the further instructions below to apply.

Preferred Name or Username:
A little bit about yourself:
If you had a favourite element what would it be and why? (It can be bananas for all I care)
How many toe/s do you have?
What animal represents you best and why? (It can be anything fantasy included)
If you lived forever, how would you spend it and why?
If you could bring three items to an island what would they be and why?
What skill would you be a master if you could and why?
If you can, post a picture of your building:

This will be reviewed by a panel of people who will decide who pass the first stage. Those lucky individuals will get to interview with at least one panel member the interview will consist of a building test and a quick chat too. Upon you being successful in interview we will let you know^^

I hope to see you soon!!!

MM.
MaximilianMaverick
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Amalthea Network
01/13/2016 9:46 pm
Level 44 : Master Network
Preferred Name or Username: Brimlocke/CladKarma
Best Contact Method: Skype @ CladKarma

A little bit about yourself: I know some programming languages, I can build but typically don't want to unless it is desert style. Right now I just love the way a village in the sand can look.

If you had a favourite element what would it be and why? (It can be bananas for all I care) A Pirate's Life

How many toe/s do you have? 5
What animal represents you best and why? Pirate!

If you lived forever, how would you spend it and why? Being a Pirate that pirates other Pirates. Military Hero, having fun. Being whatever I want. Got the time to learn everything after all.

If you could bring three items to an island what would they be and why? Wish it was things and not items. Shovel (Gotta find that buried Treasure), Fire-starter, Sword.

What skill would you be a master if you could and why? The skill to learn everything fast and efficiently.

If you can, post a picture of your building: Just look at my profile. Helped with all of it.
ASH1NX
01/06/2016 9:13 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Preferred Name or Username: Ashinx or Ash
Best Contact Method: Skype
A little bit about yourself: Ive played minecraft sine 2011 and I have run a crappy no plugin server for my friends. I believe I am good at building and I Enjoy building modern and medieval.
If you had a favourite element what would it be and why? (It can be bananas for all I care) Boomerang
How many toe/s do you have? Ten I think
What animal represents you best and why? (It can be anything fantasy included) A lizard because theyre cool
If you lived forever, how would you spend it and why? I would spend it trying to figure out why centipede havs so many legs but cant move very fast.
If you could bring three items to an island what would they be and why? I would bring a tent for shelter, A knife so I can cut stuff and some fresh water.
What skill would you be a master if you could and why? I would be a master of art because art is such a widely appreciated skill and I love drawing and such.
If you can, post a picture of your building: http://imgur.com/a/keFHM This is one of my most proud builds however it is not complete.
arcairn
01/06/2016 8:27 pm
Preferred Name or Username: EpiKillZ
Best Contact Method: Email; arcairn@gmail.com
A little bit about yourself: I've played minecraft for three years, run a server with a friend and I was an unofficial moderator on the server Terracraft before it went down a couple of years ago.
If you had a favourite element what would it be and why?: My favorite element of Minecraft would have to be the exploring aspect, since each minecraft map is about eight times the size of Earth's surface. I also like building a lot and creating lore for the various builds that I undertake.
How many toe/s do you have?: Ten, I checked this morning.
What animal represents you best and why?: If I had to pick any animal to represent me, it would be the gryphon. They are majestic a'f and highly dangerous.
If you lived forever, how would you spend it and why?: If I lived forever I would probably use the time to read as many books as I could. I don't think I'd want to live forever though; the thought of all of my loved ones dying is just kind of sad.
If you could bring three items to an island what would they be and why?: I would probably bring my book library, a pocketknife, and a light.
What skill would you be a master if you could and why?: I would master the skill of writing as well, since I plan to be an author when I grow up.
MCPanPany
01/06/2016 8:15 pm
If youre looking to hire a java programmer to make custom plugins add me on skype @mcpanpany
SilverSteele
01/05/2016 6:12 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Mage
Perferred Name: My MC IGN is SilverSteele, I could be called Silver.

Age: I'm 12. I may be slightly young, but I believe that I sometimes act older than my age.

Contact Methods: Sadly, I have no form of Skype or voice chat. I do have PMC, hoowever. I think about getting email, but I'm not too sure.

Info: I've been building on Minecraft for a long time, mainly on MCPE, though I do play a lot more often on PC. I enjoy building houses and sometimes small pixel art. As for my personality, I consider myself pretty mature at times (I also know how to properly speak English). However, I may get pretty derpy at times. Warning: I like to use emoticons/emojis.

Favorite Element: What's my favorite element, you ask? SURPRISE.

Toes?: Sadly, I have only 9. A sea waffle bit three of them off while I was skydiving. D:

Animal That Represents Me: Honestly, I would have to say a hamster. Mainly because they usually hide and sleep in the morning (which that's pretty much me on the weekends) and are mostly active at night.

If I lived forever?: I would probably spend my time eating lots of food and partying ( ). I would also try and be nice/help out others

Three items to an island: probably my iPad, wifi, and a pocket knife. I might not survive long if I'm not entertained.

Skill I could master: Well, it depends. In Minecraft, I wish to become a better builder because I feel like I really need to improve on my building in some ways. IRL, I wish to master the skill of writing. I do a bit of writing and I feel okay at it, but there are some things I need to get better at.

I really hope I get accepted, but I will probably visit your server anyways. Seems awesome
IronMan54
01/05/2016 5:13 pm
1} IGN: IronMan54

2} Age: 12

3} Skype: admin.ironman54

4} About me: Hello i am a very mature 12 year old boy. I have a lot of time to my self so i thought why would i not go looking to help people start there server. I saw your post and i would like to help your server!. I am a very friendly player that can help your community stay safe from hackers and spammers. I am good with the following plugins. GroupManager, Essentials, Factions, AdminFun, MultiverseCore, and more!

5} What is your favorite element: Bannas

6} How many toes do i have: I have 10 toes

7} What animal represents you: I would say a dog because they are loyal and helpful.

8} If i could live forever i would spend it playing minecraft and helping others.

9} If i could bring three items to and island what would they be and why: I would bring a Knife Machete and a Friend. I would bring the knife to defend myself and to kill with for food. I would bring the machete to clear paths and cop down tree's. I would bring a friend to keep me company.

10} Skills: I am good at PvPing Helping players. Punishing players. And making sure they enjoy there stay. I would try to help with builds if needed.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome