STAFF NEEDED INCLUDING CO-OWNER

SugahGlidah's Avatar SugahGlidah7/31/14 10:25 pm
1 emeralds 195 3
8/1/2014 1:22 pm
caitlinmarks12's Avatar caitlinmarks12
Hey Guys! Pixel Craft here!
We are starting a new server called Pixel Craft!
Which means that we need all new staff!

SKYPE IS REQUIRED

Staff Needed:

5 Admins
1 Co-Owner
6 Mods
2 Head-Mods
10 Builders
2 Head-Admins

[color=#FF8080][center]Name
IGN:
Admin Experience:
Why You?:[/center]

[center]Name
IGN:
Co-Owner Experience:

[center]Name
IGN:
Mod Experience:

[center]Name
IGN:
Head-Mod Experience:

[center]Name
IGN:
Builder Experience:
Builds:

[center]Name
IGN:
Head - Admin Experience:
Why You?:[/color][/center]
SugahGlidah
Level 3 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/01/2014 1:22 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
caitlinmarks12
Name Caitlin
IGN: CaitlinMarks12
Maturity: Very mature but i still love to joke around and have fun with friends on a server.
Co-owner/builder/moderator experience: I partnered up with a friend of mine to help run a whitlelisted server for about a year. I am currently a head mod on a survival/factions server. As for building experience I am also a builder on that same server and another one.
Why You?: I love to help bring servers to life. I love building and helping people on servers as much as possible.
Thanks for reading. I know it's not to in depth so if you have another questions I'll be happy to answer.
08/01/2014 12:02 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Cake
legotardis1212
Name Ryan or Rybadge or That lame nerdy kid who lives over yonder (lol)
IGN: legotardis12
Maturity: I am mature I just enjoy having fun and making jokes because I run a comedy sketch YouTube Channel with my friend
Builder Experience: I dont have that much server building experience I tend to play xbox or single player when I build so this is a new experience for me and I hope to make it a good one
Builds: my PMC posts are kinda eh and I dont take too many screen shots of my builds but I could probably dig a few up if I rummage through my computer that I could show you on skype
Why You?: Well not only do i build fairly well, I also can take responsibility as a staff member (such as mod ect) I also tend to hit off well with other people and i like making sure other people are happy when they join a server

Thanks SOOO much for your time,
That nerdy kid who lives over yonder
07/31/2014 11:22 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
aceops23_Pixelmon
IGN: aceops23
Maturity: To be honest, I am very mature, but I like to have fun so an 8.
Co-Owner Experience: He is all my experience: I have been a Mod and Helper on a Faction server. I have been Head-Admin on a Kit pvp server, I am currently a Mod on a factions server. I have been an Owner of a Hub server (Pixelmon, skyblock, factions, OP Prison) I have been a Forum Mod/Admin for 9 different Servers.
Why You?: Because, I have a lot of experience, I am very mature and I know what I am doing. I am not a young, idiotic, immature kid applying for staff because I want to "help the server" or "Make it the best". I am here to get more experience. I am very experience but I need more. I want to know all there is to know and the only way to do that is by doing.

Thank you for reading my application, just incase you didn't like that one, here is another format.

Name- Spencer

Age- I am 16 Years of age.

Experience- I have been a Mod and Helper on a Faction server. I have been Head-Admin on a Kit pvp server, I am currently a Mod on a factions server. I have been an Owner of a Hub server (Pixelmon, skyblock, factions, OP Prison) I have been a Forum Mod/Admin for 9 different Servers.

Why I Want To Become Staff?- Because, I have a lot of time that I don't know what to do with. Why not become staff on a server. I have been staff plenty of times to know what I am needed to do and how active I need to be..I know what the players like and what makes people happy and how to grow a successful server.

Why Should You Choose Me?- Why not, I have plenty of experience, I am easy to get along with. I have a lot of free time to do whatever is needed.

What Position Do I want- I don't care, as long as I get to help people and make the server better.

Do I know How To Build?- I am a decent builder, I don't like building, but I will do it if needed.

How Mature Am I 1-10- I am a 8, because I like to have fun as well, so I mess around, nothing harmful.

Do I know How to Use World Edit?- Yes, I am very experienced with world edit.

Do I Like To Help Others- Yes, I love to help people and make their days better .

Am I A Grammar Nazi?- Yes, just a warning

Have I Ever Owned A Server?- Yes

Do I Have TeamSpeak- Yes

Do I Have Skype- Yes

Do I Have A Microphone- Yes

Do I Talk A Lot- No

Do You Need Me On Your Server- Yes

TimeZone- UTC -06:00

How Long Can I Be on- 5-6 Hours
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024