Staff Needed *read only if you are interested in rp servers*

Albatrezz's Avatar Albatrezz9/27/12 1:52 am
1/2/2013 8:32 am
AARON55's Avatar AARON55
Hello Everybody,
Recently me and my friends have been working on a heavy RP-PvP server that will have 4 kingdoms, and huge battles. However we only have 8 people right now and this is going to be a huge operation. (theme is past civilizations)We have heroes and many different paths.

We are looking for builders, Lore Writers, and people Who are familiar with the heroes Plugins. Because we don't want random kids coming and just repeatedly crashing the server for lulz, you will have to be interviewed.
We are looking for mature Staff but that doesn't mean there is an age restriction.

IGN:

Timezone:

Do you have Skype(please provide name) and a working mic?:

Would you download Teamspeak?:

If a player repeatedly spawn camps what action will you take?:

(For Builders)Give me a picture of an amazing build:

(For Lore Writers) Write a short paragraph 4-5 sentences long:

for heroes plugins...we'll just have to speak.

Anyway we will only be accepting 6-8 people.

Good Luck and i hope to see you on the Team!

If anyone cares, the current agegroup on the team is 15-19 years old

edit:all staff members will be a mod when the server opens
Albatrezz
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

AARON55
01/02/2013 8:32 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Platon, You are Moderator of my old server. and you put my spawn on this site, and say that YOU and my built it!

That is copy right
OpticHellfire
09/28/2012 7:52 am
Level 1 : New Architect
IGN:Hellfire

Timezone:GMT:0

Do you have Skype(please provide name) and a working mic?:i Have Both If Accepted Will give skype name

Would you download Teamspeak?:All ready installed (Teamspeak 3)

If a player repeatedly spawn camps what action will you take?:
Give them a warning, Kick,Jail,Keep jailed until you get online.

don't have any pictures of my best builds but here are some i have started in the last month or so.
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/330938_1858693806378_345164011_o.jpg
http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/3371_3096804278366_1254337189_n.jpg
leprican13
09/28/2012 1:00 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Engineer
IGN: leprican13

Timezone: USA/Canada Central

Do you have Skype(please provide name) and a working mic?: leprican13 and yes I have a mic

Would you download Teamspeak?: Sure if needed

If a player repeatedly spawn camps what action will you take?: I would first jail him for 30 minutes and after that if he still did it I would temp-ban for 1 day and if he still did it after that it would be perm-ban.
09/27/2012 11:21 pm
hex37IGN: Hex37

Timezone: EST

Do you have Skype(please provide name) and a working mic?:LuckyKoing, and yes.

Would you download Teamspeak?:Already have it.

If a player repeatedly spawn camps what action will you take?: Warning then Temp ban. Seriously though, if RP is the theme of the server, players shouldn't have to kill someone more than once to convey dealing a massive blow to the other player. It would hardly make sense in character if someone could be killed without dying.

((Advertisement I wrote for a vid pending development on another server. Not short, but builds tension.))
People are... funny things. Like a big fish in a small pond.

We spend our entire lives working

Building,

Preforming great feats of magic,

Totally unaware that in the next pond over, in the next world over, there are beings greater than we could ever imagine.

My name is Diane Cornilia, scientist, engineer and mother. I'm not entirely sure this frequency is strong enough, but if you can hear this message, and haven't foolhardily ventured into the turning hurricane of the rift, I have but one message for you.

Turn back while you still can.

The World inside is different than our own. It may seem vibrant or peaceful at first glance, but it's nothing of the sort.

Time is warped here. The very air hums with spirits, demons and monsters of myth and legend. The very laws of physics are warped within it's bounds.

Turn back now, and your past might not come back to haunt you in person.

Turn back now, and your future might not be stolen by a being who is a plane of existence unto himself.

For me, and the poor shipwrecked survivors I live with, we are only certain of one thing:

If we don't leave soon, we're all going to die.

accepted, i'll give you the ts ip
hex37
09/27/2012 12:55 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Skinner
IGN: Hex37

Do you have Skype(please provide name) and a working mic?:LuckyKoing, and yes.

Would you download Teamspeak?:Already have it.

If a player repeatedly spawn camps what action will you take?: Warning then Temp ban. Seriously though, if RP is the theme of the server, players shouldn't have to kill someone more than once to convey dealing a massive blow to the other player. It would hardly make sense in character if someone could be killed without dying.

((Advertisement I wrote for a vid pending development on another server. Not short, but builds tension.))
People are... funny things. Like a big fish in a small pond.

We spend our entire lives working

Building,

Preforming great feats of magic,

Totally unaware that in the next pond over, in the next world over, there are beings greater than we could ever imagine.

My name is Diane Cornilia, scientist, engineer and mother. I'm not entirely sure this frequency is strong enough, but if you can hear this message, and haven't foolhardily ventured into the turning hurricane of the rift, I have but one message for you.

Turn back while you still can.

The World inside is different than our own. It may seem vibrant or peaceful at first glance, but it's nothing of the sort.

Time is warped here. The very air hums with spirits, demons and monsters of myth and legend. The very laws of physics are warped within it's bounds.

Turn back now, and your past might not come back to haunt you in person.

Turn back now, and your future might not be stolen by a being who is a plane of existence unto himself.

For me, and the poor shipwrecked survivors I live with, we are only certain of one thing:

If we don't leave soon, we're all going to die.
DuvPlaton125
09/27/2012 2:11 am
Level 29 : Expert Narwhal
Ok sure, but i board on monday, tuesday, thursday and friday so im only home 3 nights a week... but next term im hoping to come home every day.
FueledByMinecraft
09/27/2012 2:10 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
IGN: grandpa_muffins

Do you have Skype(please provide name) and a working mic?: I have a working mic but I sound like a robot sometimes and it lags out. My Skype is smileypixels.

Would you download Teamspeak?: What gamer doesn't have Teamspeak?

If a player repeatedly spawn camps what action will you take?: I would sternly ask said player to stop spawn camping whomever the player is spawn camping. If the player refuses, I temp ban for a certain amount of time depending on variables.

I may as well try my hand at lore:

Once long ago, during a time of peace; There lived 4 kingdoms which grew and prospered for generations. Then one day a stranger rode into one of the kingdom, bearing a message of war from the other kingdoms. This caused a large war in which the four kingdoms fought one another, the war has been going for decades. You shall be a hero and pick your side.
BobRingard
09/27/2012 2:08 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
DuvPlaton125IGN: DuvPlaton

Timezone: Europeon Timezone??

Do you have Skype(please provide name) and a working mic?: Yes, I would rather pm u my skype name (tell me if im accepted and i will)

Would you download Teamspeak?: Already have it.

If a player repeatedly spawn camps what action will you take?: I will give them a warning, then kick them, then jail them, then tempban them for 1 day, then tempban them for 1 week, then ask if i can ban them permanently from you.

I am soooooo jealous of your application lol
DuvPlaton125
09/27/2012 2:07 am
So i can do building and lore writ i guess
DuvPlaton125
09/27/2012 2:06 am
Oh lore writing is for coding? I can do that, I have had 4 servers and i am currently coding for somebody else too
DuvPlaton125
09/27/2012 2:05 am
IGN: DuvPlaton

Timezone: Europeon Timezone??

Do you have Skype(please provide name) and a working mic?: Yes, I would rather pm u my skype name (tell me if im accepted and i will)

Would you download Teamspeak?: Already have it.

If a player repeatedly spawn camps what action will you take?: I will give them a warning, then kick them, then jail them, then tempban them for 1 day, then tempban them for 1 week, then ask if i can ban them permanently from you.

Albatrezz
09/27/2012 2:09 am
accepted im going to sleep so i'll contact you tomorrow,i presume you live in gmt so communication might be hard but im sure we can work on weekends
BobRingard
09/27/2012 2:04 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
IGN:BobRingard
Time zone : Australian eastern standard time
Teamspeak: Have it
Spawn camp: Yes I prefer helping than playing but don't worry I enjoy playing
Builder: Comin soon I am on holidays ATM. I am a pretty good builder and I love doing interior.
Lore Writer: I can't code but I know quite a bit about plugins (I have my own server).

Thanks hope I get the position
From
BobRingard
Albatrezz
09/27/2012 11:22 pm
we'll interview you, and maybe you can post a pic of a build when you get back
Madam_Power
09/27/2012 1:56 am
Level 26 : Expert Architect
cOULD i BE STAFF THIS IS MY APP LICATION
Albatrezz