STAFF/PLAYERS NEEDED!!!!! - mc.swinecraft.com - Join SwineCraft today and become part of Minecraft's fastest growing community!

TheIanChen's Avatar TheIanChen12/30/17 10:15 pm history
1 emeralds 215 5
2/13/2018 6:57 pm
TheIanChen's Avatar TheIanChen
Video of my friend and I playing SwineCraft

IP: mc.swinecraft.com
Website www.swinecraft.com

Hello there,

I'm the owner of SwineCraft, a fast-growing community. We are looking for staff members! - Also, did I mention the first 5 people get a free donor rank???? JOIN TODAY

To be eligible to be staff, you must:

- Be mature
- Be an active member
- Be a Team Player

Here is an excerpt from a post I made a few days ago on the website.

Ladies and gentlemen, it is my pleasure to introduce a new Minecraft server, SwineCraft. SwineCraft is a server having a two "base" servers, the lobby/hub and the survival server. All other servers will be passed on to you guys, the players. We want to know what you really want, however, we will occasionally release new servers developed by our staff.

This server is all about YOU! We will have a dedicated forum area for ideas, so other people can add on, and constructively criticize your ideas.

The grand opening will be on New Year's day!

Midnight, December 31st/January 1st, Pacific Standard Time

mc.swinecraft.com - www.swinecraft.com

RANKS YOU CAN APPLY FOR

- Chatmod: Being a chatmod is the first step in your staffing career. After being "accepted" by staff on your moderator application, you will be placed on a trial period for around 2 weeks. The more senior staff will "examine" your capabilities of being a chatmod. If you do not please the senior staff, your chances of becoming a moderator or fairly minuscule.

- Moderator: The next rank is moderator. You will receive full permissions and officially become a member of the staff team.

- Administrator: Administrator is only given in times of need to the most senior people of our staff team.

HERE IS THE STAFF APPLICATION - APPLY HERE OR ON THE FORUMS
(People that apply to the forums will get a better chance of become a Moderator!!!!

Minecraft Username:

History of bans:

Age (with proof if possible):

When did you join SwineCraft?

Why would you want to become a Moderator? (Min. 75 words):

Examples of you helping other players (screenshots, videos)

Other Information:

Staff Referrals at this time:

mc.swinecraft.com - www.swinecraft.com
TheIanChen
Level 1 : New Miner