Staff Prison

Main20000's Avatar Main200006/4/14 2:54 pm
6/5/2014 7:48 pm
MrZIGGS's Avatar MrZIGGS
Greetings viewers and guests of PlanetMinecraft!

I write to you now to attempt and bring in the most professional and mature staff this game has to offer. We are creating a HUGE server, and we are Staff-free! That means nearly EVERY position is open. The list of what we need will be provided below.

Main Staff
- Owner(s) [Taken]
- Co-Owner [Need 2.]
- Head of Administrators [Need 1.]
- Head of Website Administration [Need 1]

- Administrator [Need 2+]
- Website Administrator [Need 2+]
- Head of Moderators [Need 1]

- Moderator [Need 4+]
- Website Moderator [Need 2+]

Development Team
Recruitment will be directed towards the Head Developer, of the server.
- Developer (Need 2.)
- Trainee Developer (Need 2.)

Build Team

- Head of Builders [Need 2]

- Builder [Need 10+]

Idea Team

- Inventor [Need 3+]
(This rank will gather ideas for original plugins, minigames, or server types.)

Please Read: The applications will be divided up into sections. To apply for a Helper-type job, you need to be 14+. Other positions will be 16+.

General Application

Spoiler
Name? -
Age? (Don't lie.) -
IGN? -
What am I applying for? -
Experience? -
Proof of Experience? -
Anything else? -
Contact method? (E.g Skype,Email) <- You tell me your Skype or email here..-

Contact the Owner

Spoiler
(Skype)
Owner - decmain
Main20000
Level 29 : Expert Blockhead

Create an account or sign in to comment.

MrZIGGS
06/05/2014 7:48 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
what, I made that app....
theInTeRmInEr
06/05/2014 5:29 am
Name? - Tom
Age? (Don't lie.) - 14 in july
IGN? - theInTeRmInEr
What am I applying for? - head-admin or admin
Experience? - I have owned 3 servers, I have been moderator on 2 faction servers
Proof of Experience? - ill send you a screenshot on Skype.
Anything else? - I am mature for my age and I like to help people out, I also like to
have a laugh!
Contact method? (E.g Skype,Email) <- Skype: tom.b-mc1 - it appears as inter, fragment owner

thankyou for considering me
Gibbson345
06/05/2014 5:27 am
Name? - Jackson
Age? (Don't lie.) - 14
IGN? - Gibbson3
What am I applying for? - website administrator and admin on server
Experience? - I have my own server which has a website 24.249.178.57 I have been admin on this one server. I love being admin on websites I take the power of it and I work as hard as I can to help on anything.
Proof of Experience? - Umm well I will give u the Proof by the ips 24.249.178.57 is my server ip and I dont know the ip of the server im admin on but I will tell you On skype
Anything else? - Not really I ban the hackers and mute the spammers I follow all rules and I never ever grief I stop the Griefers so thanks and bye.
Contact method? (E.g Skype,Email) <- You tell me your Skype or email here..- I have skype my skype is gibbson3 Please add me.
oooredoo
06/05/2014 4:56 am
pm me the ip in skype if you want me
oooredoo
06/05/2014 4:55 am
nice app mr ziggs xD
oooredoo
06/05/2014 4:55 am
Name? - Vince

Age? (Don't lie.) - 16

IGN? - oooredo

What am I applying for? -Co-Owner

Experience? -Co-Owner,Advertiser,Admin,Moderator,Helper,Head-Admin

Proof of Experience? - i can give you screenshots of me coding i dont have some screenshots to prove you that i am Co-Owner or etc but if i have a chance to show you i will try to do it

Anything else? -i am good at coding building and etc

Contact method? (E.g Skype,Email) <- Joven.ramos41.
mcnickserver
06/05/2014 4:48 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Main20000
06/05/2014 4:09 am
Level 29 : Expert Blockhead
Bump
MrZIGGS
06/04/2014 3:38 pm
Hey this is my app, made one custom if ok

Name: James

Position Applying for: Co Owner would be great!

IGN (in-game-name): stewie29

Have you ever owned a server: Yes I have owned two of my owned servers before! So I have a lot of experience with what to do, plugins. config many..many things. I have also co owned before, and have had great success!

What experience do you have with plugins: I know how to work a lot of plugins, and know how to install them, the basics and some advanced things. I have use survival games, towny (plenty of times), shops, factions, many more.

How long have you been playing: I have played since the alpha stages! So for a very long time, I know basically all commands, and everything about the game.

Do you have any coding experience: I don't have too much experience with coding. I'm more a good manager for the server,and a plugins type guy, and helping set up networks, etc.

Do you know YML: I have some former experience with this, as every server owner should. I know a lot of the basics with nodes/config etc. I can be of use with this as well. But not the most advanced.

What ideas do you have for a server: I think adding towny would be great with factions. We could have people have towns, be mayors, but it should be like town wars, or faction wars, where you can raid towns, pvp etc. I also used to own a medieval server, which was fun. I have many great ideas for the server, and would love to talk more.

How active are you: I play minecraft a lot. I can be on every day.

in what area do you live: Canada, so Eastern Time!

Thank you for giving me the opportunity, I hope to work with you
xjosh50x
06/04/2014 3:10 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
Name? - Josh

Age? (Don't lie.) - 17

IGN? - MCSpiderify

What am I applying for? - Co-Owner/Head-Admin

Experience? - I used to work for multiple servers. My most successful towny server I had the honor of being staff on was the Darkblue Towny server which sadly, shut down due to the owners laziness. Darkblue taught me how to be tough when needed, how to be understanding, and also how do deal with the community in general. Also, Darkblue is where I learned how to config plugins and used PermissionsEx. I feel that I can use these qualities and many more to help the server be successful and a safe, fun, and clean environment.

Proof of Experience? - As Darkblue shut down so did it's website. There for I don't have any hard proof other than my fellow admins that worked beside me.

Anything else? - I am very helpful and understanding. Also, a pretty good builder!

Contact method? Skype: xjosh50x
Elite_Ninja_21
06/04/2014 3:03 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
Name? - Johnny Prior
Age? (Don't lie.) - 15
IGN? - ButtOut
What am I applying for? - Co-Owner / Head-Administrator
Experience? - I've had my server for almost 2 years running, creepscraft.mcph.co, running smoothly until my very own friend took advantage of me (I don't wanna go into detail) but I had to shut down the server. I know all plugins and what they do.
Proof of Experience? - Search Up CreepsCraft.mcph.co
Anything else? - I'm just very excited to get to helping those below and above me!
Contact method? - Skype - Elite_Ninja_21 ( ButtOut )
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome