Staff rank Supervisor rank available

CLMontagueS's Avatar CLMontagueS4/7/14 8:24 am
1 emeralds 116 5
4/7/2014 11:17 am
epicssboom's Avatar epicssboom
Your role as supervisor will be recruiting lower ranked staff managing content on the forums managing server rules players.. once gained trust you will have access to ssh to the server to restart and run backups.

more details will be given out on application as the server is not ready and we aren't opening it up yet.

IGN:
Experience:
Experience running and maintaining a server?:
Experience with xenforo?:
what can you bring to the server?

Good luck!
CLMontagueS
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

epicssboom
04/07/2014 11:17 am
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN:epicssboom
Experience:4 times mod,2 admin,1 co-owner and owner
Experience running and maintaining a server?:i once owned a owned server it was great i know all the plugins and what they do
Experience with xenforo?:never
what can you bring to the server?i can bring a peaceful chat,fun but hard work,im great at solving problems
Email:jordanboy10@live.com
Assassin1156
04/07/2014 11:11 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
IGN:Assassin1156
Experience:Admin/Mod on OPCraft, Owner on about 3 servers, Co-Owner once, Mod 4, Admin 3.
Experience running and maintaining a server?: From a scale from 1-10, I'd say 10.
Experience with xenforo?: Say what..? No.
what can you bring to the server? Lots of things. Players, plugins to enhance the player's gameplay, awesome builds such as Spawns, and more. I can be active and ban hackers and advertisers.
Email: (I'll tell you later)

I hope to become Staff Supervisor for your server.

Thanks for reading!
gerg23
04/07/2014 10:43 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Applying for: Permissions/Plugins Or Moderator/Builder
(I am really good with permissions)

Experience With Xenforo? No
Name: Thomas Bergman

IGN: WorldeditGod

maturity: 10/10.

Building skills: 11/10.

Time online per day: 6 hours

Time zone: EST

Past staff positions: Builder once and the website creator on BashCraftPvP. Admin on CoyoteTamer's Server and Owner on Epiccitycraft

Why should you pick me: I have had much experience with Minecraft as I have been playing it since Beta. I am a fun person to have on any server and I can follow the rules. I will show you respect back. I know how to handle tight situations and big arguments. I have knowledge of over 50 plugins including WorldEdit, WorldGuard, Essentials, PermissionsEX, GroupManager, MobArena, Spleef, Factions, Multi-Verse, Votifier, BuyCraft, and HungerGames. I am able to setup some arenas and buildings I can also type fast with great punctuation

Can you advertise: Yes.

E-Mail: tho.bergman@gmail.com

Can you build for me: Yes if needed be.

Aditional info: I want to be someone that anyone can trust with their server files, players, and jobs. I will follow any rules given to me and treat my superiors and underlings with respect.

Hope I get accepted! -Thomas Bergman
CLMontagueS
04/07/2014 11:03 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
all though this is a good application.. you have copied and pasted it on to about 5 posts?
bossanova123
04/07/2014 10:37 am
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN:bossanova123
Experience; Moderator on 3 servers, Admin on 1 server, Builder on 6 servers, Owner on 1 server.
Experience in running and maintaining a server: As i have made a server before im pretty experienced, i can easily inforce rules on a server.
Experience with xenforo: none
what can you bring to the server: Alot I can make sure people are happy and make sure there is no hacking.
Email: bossanovagaming@gmail.com
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome