[VN] Staff Recruitment

VulcanNetworkServer's Avatar VulcanNetworkServer10/13/14 12:33 pm
10/13/2014 2:31 pm
chris012696's Avatar chris012696
Hello! So, your here because you are interested in our Staff Program or our Beta Testers program?

Well first of all a little background information on us:

We are a bunch of gamers who enjoy playing games on a near-daily basis. We decided to make this server not for monitary gain but to create new gamemodes (eventually) in our server hosting lives and just have a brilliant time playing with the community!

We are currently creating the V0.50 Snapshot of our server which will not be anything special. It will just be basic stuff such as Gun-PVP and SkyBlock, but we are hoping to develop a 95% custom network! (we wont be developing BungeeCord plugins for quite some time).

And we need your help! Feel free to click one of the spoilers to which rank you would like to apply for!

P.S. SHORT or not enough detail will be instantly declined even if you have good detail, as it shows you are not interested in it and you just want power.

Moderator (GLOBAL):
Click to reveal
Name:
Age (We ask for 13 MIN):
Current School Year (So we know if your going to be busy, don't tell us anything personal you can even leave this out if you want!):
Server Experiences (Give us the IP if possible):
Are you staff on a current server (We recommend your NOT currently but have been):
Other Details to show why you should be accepted:

Builder:
Click to reveal
You need to apply at http://www.vulcannetworks.uk/olympus making this in FULL detail and print screens of builds with proof that you built it!

ThankYou and we hope to see you soon.

P.S. SKYPE IS A MUCH NEEDED UTIL FOR US! And TeamSpeak 3 is very recommended but not important.
VulcanNetworkServer
Level 1 : New Explorer