Staff recruitment (Mods) Diamond MC

MohammadKoush's Avatar MohammadKoush6/9/12 11:21 pm
1 emeralds 121 6
6/10/2012 7:48 am
IronyIngot's Avatar IronyIngot
This is a well established server that is on 24/7
I am the owner (Mohammadkoush is my ign and real name)
ONLY COMPLETE FORMS ARE ACCEPTED(so make sure not to miss any)
IGN:
Time Zone:
time spent on MineCraft every day:
Are you good at building?(1-10)(leave an in game example if possible):
A player dies and asks for his items back"that include diamonds and diamond tools", What do you do and why?:
A friend is at fault and asks for your help. What do you do and why?:
Maturity Level(1-10):
Experience In Plugins Name Some:
How many servers have you been mod or higher on? Name them:
Why do you think choosing you for a staff member is a good choice?:
I will contact you if I consider you
MohammadKoush
Level 7 : Apprentice Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

IronyIngot
06/10/2012 7:48 am
Level 20 : Expert Mountaineer
LOL DUDE I LOVE YOUR PROFILE PICTURE LOLOL!
Gazza_B
06/10/2012 7:41 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
IGN:Gazza_B
Time Zone:UK
What you want to be(mod, admin, op):mod or whatever u need
time spent on MineCraft every day:80% of the day everyday
Are you good at building?(1-10)(leave an in game example if possible):i can build but not the best
A player dies and asks for his items back"that include diamonds and diamond tools", What do you do and why?:I would tell him that no he cant have them because thats just what the rules are
A friend is at fault and asks for your help. What do you do and why?:Well i would help them as long as it breaks no rules
Maturity Level(1-10):8-9
Experience In Plugins Name Some:mostly towny plugins like towny advance and vanish
How many servers have you been mod or higher on? Name them:well i was a admin on a server and a mod both faction/pvp servers
Why do you think choosing you for a staff member is a good choice?:Because im always on and ready to help and I can catch hackers and cheatears also I know all commands
jaisth
06/10/2012 7:22 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Dragon
IGN:jaisth
Time Zone: GMT +1
What you want to be(mod, admin, op):Mod
time spent on MineCraft every day:5-6 hours
Are you good at building?(1-10)(leave an in game example if possible):3-5
A player dies and asks for his items back"that include diamonds and diamond tools", What do you do and why?: I will say no Sorry because thats how the game is
A friend is at fault and asks for your help. What do you do and why?: I help only if he/she is stuck in a block or something like that
Maturity Level(1-10): 6-8
Experience In Plugins Name Some: WorldEdit 6-8
How many servers have you been mod or higher on? Name them: I have been Co-owner on a old server but its down now
Why do you think choosing you for a staff member is a good choice?:Because i will help the server getting free from griefers, Hackers, Etc,
Aphex
06/10/2012 6:58 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Taco
IGN:M4GIK_MONSTER
Time Zone: GMT +0
What you want to be(mod, admin, op): I Think i would be most suited for Admin
time spent on MineCraft every day: Like all day 6-8 hours
Are you good at building?(1-10)(leave an in game example if possible): Yeh im pretty good at building
A player dies and asks for his items back"that include diamonds and diamond tools", What do you do and why?: I say sorry i cant give you the items due to it was your own fault in being killed so sorry.
A friend is at fault and asks for your help. What do you do and why?: Depends what help he needs if its anything like fighting thats a straight NO!, but if its something like im a stuck in a hole or something i would just tp to him fly out the hole and tp to me.
Maturity Level(1-10): 8
Experience In Plugins Name Some: Mcmmo, Factions, PermissionsEx, LWC, BigBrother, HawkEye
How many servers have you been mod or higher on? Name them: Elemental Kingdoms-status=Down more that i cant remember the names or they didnt have names
Why do you think choosing you for a staff member is a good choice?: Choosing me would be a good choice due to how much experience i have in being staff on a minecraft server.

Thanks and hope you enjoyed

-Cameron
xxelshrimpxx
06/10/2012 6:48 am
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: xxelshrimpxx
Time Zone: GMT + 10 (Eastern Australia)
What you want to be(mod, admin, op): Moderator
time spent on MineCraft every day: 3-7 hours
Are you good at building?(1-10)(leave an in game example if possible): Out of 10 id say about 7
A player dies and asks for his items back"that include diamonds and diamond tools", What do you do and why?: kindly tell him that i cannot give back his items as he has died and the aim is to survive.
A friend is at fault and asks for your help. What do you do and why?: Explain to them their error, and follow up with the correct consequences of their actions.
Maturity Level(1-10): 9
Experience In Plugins Name Some: No experience
How many servers have you been mod or higher on? Name them: Non, but have been moderator on numerous runescape private servers
Why do you think choosing you for a staff member is a good choice?: Im applying purely to help and help the server grow. Im not applying just for a staff position, im applying because i want to help ensure the community enjoys their gametime on the server.
912doctorwho
06/10/2012 6:35 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Pony
IGN:9812doctorwho
Time Zone:GMT
What you want to be(mod, admin, op):op
time spent on MineCraft every day:3 Hours +
Are you good at building?(1-10)(leave an in game example if possible):5 (no examples)
A player dies and asks for his items back"that include diamonds and diamond tools", What do you do and why?: Say sorry I can't give your items back because it is part of the game
A friend is at fault and asks for your help. What do you do and why?:I help him because that is on of the reasons for being server staff.
Maturity Level(1-10):9
Experience In Plugins Name Some:Know quite a lot of plugins essentials, group manager, world guard, dynmap, world edit, mobdisguise, redprotect, potion protect and loads more.
How many servers have you been mod or higher on? Name them: Ran a server before.
Why do you think choosing you for a staff member is a good choice?:Because I will help people out not abuse my powers and have a lot of plugin experience.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome