Staff Required

WaterNode's Avatar WaterNode11/15/12 11:58 pm
12/1/2012 4:21 am
technobot2000's Avatar technobot2000
Hello, I am the administrator of a server in development, it is going to have custom plugins (done by me), an original idea (I shall not share in this post), and we are looking for staff.

What are we looking for?

- Builders
- Moderators (full)
*Chat, Game, Junior

A quick note: Adminstrator, or "Admin" real definition means, manager of the server files, and plugins, so I will not being giving that position out to anyone but myself and the secondary Owner.

Application:
Name:
Position wanted:
Experience with position:
Servers moderated (Required only if Moderator is wanted):
Servers/type of servers you like to play on:
About you:
Other (Feel free to add other things onto this, if you do, I am more likely to accept you.):
WaterNode
Level 16 : Journeyman Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/01/2012 4:21 am
Level 1 : New Miner
technobot2000
Name: technobot2000 (If you don't know real name ask on skype)
Do you own a Skype: Yes,you know me
Position wanted: Admin - Co-owner
Experience with position: I don't have much but i have had moderator till server was taken down but I will be very well mannered and will be able to be friendly and make rules and obey rules.

Servers/type of servers you like to play on: Hunger games,Survival
About you: I like to game and will be on mostly during weekends but will inform when i'll be off that day.I hate greifers and like to have a nice server with any mode except creative.And i'll follow the rules.
Other I know you already and we have been on the same server for about a week till i quit for a while.I do believe I can make a good admin or maybe even co-owner if I can gain enough trust.Thanks if you accept and if not then it will be ok.I had worse days.
11/26/2012 7:49 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Hunter
Matty__994
The server looks great, we still need more good builders though.
11/20/2012 12:17 am
littlehells
i pmed you my application as i do not like sharing info for everyone to see
11/19/2012 11:51 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Miner
Comber
Name: Ben Walker
Do you own a Skype: themodeller (you have me)
Position wanted: Mod/Builder
Experience with position: 10 I am an admin on uberminecraft! 10/10
Servers moderated (Required only if Moderator is wanted): uberminecraft.com Bananacraft
Servers/type of servers you like to play on: Role playing servers, building servers, hunger games servers, zombie apocalypse servers and just normal servers!

About you: I am a nice person and I love minecraft! + I am a good builder
Other (Feel free to add other things onto this, if you do, I am more likely to accept you.): Remember me from your other post? Your awesome
11/19/2012 5:12 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
Mu5icR0cks
Name: Mu5icR0ck5
Do you own a Skype: Yes, Mu5icR0ck
Position wanted: Moderator
Experience with position: I have moderator on a couple other servers.
Servers moderated: I don't understand if you want us to put the name so I just am if that's okay I am moderator on only few, but I am administer on more. Grancraft is a server I am co-owner on and Yoshicraft is a server I am administer on. I don't think some owners know your definition of administer anyway.
Servers/type of servers you like to play on: I like to play all types of servers. Survival, hardcore PvP, build, creative, and any other type. Doesn't matter as long as you can build on the server.
About you: I am an outgoing and generous girl. I have a bright personality that makes everyone feel happy. I can turn a bad situation good and a sad situation happy or funny. I can be on any time your need me besides when I am in school. I'm in EST time so I will be in school on week days and weekends I am normally on 24/7.
Other: I would donate to the server, but my paypal was recently hacked so ... probably not an idea to come to mine.
11/19/2012 4:50 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Artist
FroggToggz
Name: Joe McGowan
Do you own a Skype: Already in your contacts.
Position wanted:Any position that you feel is needed most.
Experience with position: I've been hired to build many servers and I love using World Edit in my free time. For the moderator position I have had some experience with the position. I've moderated on three servers so far (excluding my own private server) a small survival server, a Hunger Games server, and a bukkit server. As I said earlier, Id be thankful to get the position you feel is most needed.
Servers moderated (Required only if Moderator is wanted):Not sure if you wanted the ip or the name so I'll include both. Hunger Games- swagcraft.org:25566 Survival- icecraft.mcservers.ws and Bukkit- djweso.dyndns-remote.co
Servers/type of servers you like to play on: Survival. Tekkit, Roleplay, Creative, anything really.
About you: I'm an avid Minecraft player, I'm almost on every night unless something comes up or I get another trojan from Garry's mod-.- I love SMP and I don't really play on many other servers right now. I'm taking Trigonometry and in 10th grade.
Other (Feel free to add other things onto this, if you do, I am more likely to accept you.): In my spare time I'm working on learning computer languages. I started with BASIC and am currently working on C-. I'd love to be a moderator and/or builder because that at times can be a bit tedious and I love having the opportunity to meet new people!
11/19/2012 4:29 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
shermdog89
Name: Mike Sherman
Do you own a Skype: Yes and you're on my friends list
Position wanted: Builder
Experience with position: I've built the spawn to an old server called CastleCraft back in 1.8.1 Beta. (Was sadly shut down about 3 weeks ago)
Servers/type of servers you like to play on: I like PvP servers.
About you: I'm a fifteen year old freshman. I haven't played MC in a while but I'm looking to get back into it.
Other: Well I was in your PLL class for Python and I currently have you on skype already. I'm learning some Java currently and your class taught me Python.
11/19/2012 4:00 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
nickvo93
Name: Nicky Van Oostveldt
Do you own a Skype: Yep "nickvo93"
Position wanted: Moderator (junior/chat)
Experience with position: I've been mod on a couple of serious server's, but they sadly died out
Servers moderated (Required only if Moderator is wanted): Fabledkingdoms,Trinitycraft,MooshroomCraft
Servers/type of servers you like to play on: Survival,vanilla,whitelisted,factions,pvp,mcmmo, or something original
About you: 19 yo college student with loads of free time (construction @ XIOS), trying to spend it a bit more usefull then just playing ssp
Other (Feel free to add other things onto this, if you do, I am more likely to accept you.): The reason i want to become a moderator on you're server, is because i've experienced incredibly shitty moderator's on server i've joined in the past, therefor i'm only joining one if i'm actually part of the staff, or "staff" uses a democracy system, I do not want any "powers" or "advantages", just the ability to kick/mute spammers, and/or deal with simple cases of griefers or cheaters

If u feel i'm fit for the job, email me; vanoostveldt.nicky@gmail.com
Email ensures the fastest response from my side
11/19/2012 4:38 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
PilotDark
Name: PilotDark
Position: builder
Experience with position: Very limited
I would like to build because it will be fun.
11/19/2012 3:52 pm
WaterNode
You messed some parts, also elaboration is nice.
11/19/2012 3:08 am
orkdestroyer1
added you on skype waterNode (I also PM'd you)
11/18/2012 8:34 pm
thunderninja18
Name: kia
Do you own a Skype: yes
Position wanted: moderater
Experience with position: i have been a mod on at least 4 servers
Servers moderated (Required only if Moderator is wanted): ioncraft,duethcraft, digicraft, mineshaft
Servers/type of servers you like to play on: any really
About you: im good with redstone
Other (Feel free to add other things onto this, if you do, I am more likely to accept you.): im awsome
11/18/2012 8:28 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Scribe
Kuhshwahnjuhk
Silverelite998
Experience: have worked as a head-admin and moderator on multiple servers
11/18/2012 6:53 pm
WaterNode
TobyG123Well Derp.

Nice Waternode! I'm glad someone is doing something after a week of hiatus!

Hey guys, I'm Toby, the owner of the server WaterNode awesomely put here. I thank each and every one of you for your applications, and I'm sure you will all make excellent additions to the team!

-Toby

A**a**a R**l*s

Uh... Toby... No. This is my server, this isn't involved with your server.
11/18/2012 4:24 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
TobyG123
Nrvermernd
11/18/2012 5:15 am
secretsnake24
Name: Jacob
Do you own a Skype: no, sorry.
Position wanted: builder please.
Experience with position: I really enjoy building and experimenting with pressure plates and sticky pistons. I have made an elevator and lots of exciting worlds.
Servers/type of servers you like to play on: Simpledig is one of my favourites.
About you: I am 9 years old and have been playing Minecraft for over 6 months. I am really clever with building and desiging I think.
Other (Feel free to add other things onto this, if you do, I am more likely to accept you.): I would rather play Minecraft than do anything!
11/18/2012 4:59 am
Level 32 : Artisan Architect
Xialas
Name: Brandon
Do you own a Skype: Yes, xialasminecrafter
Experience with position: I build a lot, preferably modern builds!
Servers/type of servers you like to play on: Factions, Towny, Creative FreeBuild, Adventure Maps etc.
About you: Very responsible and mature, cool guy, builds modern! I would love to help you guys build spawn and "pimp" the server!
Other (Feel free to add other things onto this, if you do, I am more likely to accept you.):
11/19/2012 12:49 am
WaterNode
Accepted and added on Skype.
11/18/2012 4:17 am
WaterNode
We are no longer taking moderators for now.
If you really think you deserve the rank, please PM me the application.
We are still looking for builders, good builders can get moderator.
11/18/2012 4:02 am
xazzerr
Name:Tanel
Do you own a Skype: Yes i do. tanelhinn
Position wanted:Moderator.
Experience with position: I was a moderator on a server, but the server shut down due to the owner not being able to own the server anymore. I was also an admin on another server like in 1.2.5, but the same thing happened to that server. I know commands, i know the rules, etc.
Servers moderated (Required only if Moderator is wanted): 1 Moderated, 1 Admin. (The first server's name is PvPRage, but i don't remember the second server's name. :/)
Servers/type of servers you like to play on: Any kind of server really.
About you: I am almost 13 years old, i live in Europe, Estonia. I am good at math, IT-stuff, English and all that good stuff. I like playing games like Minecraft, Terraria. I like indie games, because they're really, really cool. I also like dubstep, programming and the Internetz.
Other (Feel free to add other things onto this, if you do, I am more likely to accept you.) : I like helping other people, I hate stupid people, I like coffee, I like anime, music, games, dubstep, etc.

I really really hope to become an administrator on this server.
11/18/2012 3:55 am
orkdestroyer1
name?:orkdestroyer1
age?:14
do you own skype?:yes but never go on it
position wanted?:moderator
experience with position?:been moderator on a friends server and a moderators assistant
servers moderated?:a freinds server and a server that has closed down
servers/ type of servers you like to play on?:any server really
about you?:I am from the UK and I am a fair but strict person and will help people in trouble.
other?:I will help players in need of help and I shall follow orders given to me,also I will show players the difference between right and wrong.
I hope you accept me into your team.
11/18/2012 3:29 am
WaterNode
Taking 1-2 more moderators, and quite a bit more builders!
11/17/2012 6:16 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Dragon
Pokemike10
Name: Pokemike10

Do you own a Skype: Yes

Position wanted: Moderator

Experience with position: I have been Moderator on heaps of servers, I know how to use commands and at the right time. I have been very successful as a Moderator on many servers.

Servers moderated (Required only if Moderator is wanted): SanctumCraft, ImperialCraft, and a few more that I forgot... sorry.

Servers/type of servers you like to play on: Prison and factions.

About you: I am a gamer that spends most of the day playing games. I have Steam and get most of my games from there.

Other (Feel free to add other things onto this, if you do, I am more likely to accept you.): I have been Owner on two servers and Admin on a few. I know heaps of commands and I am willing to help out everyone on the server. I want to make sure everyone is happy, and that the new people are welcomed! I enjoy playing with others and having fun with them. I am very mature and I don't grief anybody. I know how to handle tough situations and work well with each other. I'm not the best builder but I can decorate buildings nicely.

I hope I am selected!

-Pokemike10
11/17/2012 3:48 pm
Level 1 : New Modder
fatsado
Name: jock munro
ign: fatsado
Do you own a Skype: yes you sent me the link via skype
Position wanted: moderator
Experience with position:3 or 4 times ive owned 2 servers no permisions pretty well
Servers moderated: mc.hcserver.com punchcraft pigville
Servers/type of servers you like to play on: free build mmorpg
About you: my ign is fatsado i know java but you dont like java you are also teaching me python i also know how to model and how to use cider i told you about thor
Other: you better use essentials and world edit you shold also not add staff this way you always end up with griefers add builders then later make them moderators there are more than two plugins that are essentil like log block before you make these things i also recomend you use log block and stargate
11/17/2012 2:52 pm
WaterNode
Alright, we are still looking for moderators, and builders!
11/17/2012 2:55 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner
anonpmc771545
[deleted]
11/17/2012 3:00 pm
WaterNode
You are mistaken, I never said I wasn't looking for members.
Although I never said I was either. If you would like to be a member, just PM me.
11/17/2012 3:01 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner
anonpmc771545
[deleted]
11/17/2012 12:49 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Hunter
Matty__994
Name: Matt
IGN: matty__994
Nationality: British
Experience with position: I have had lots of practice in building servers and am experienced with redstone as well as general builds
Servers moderated (Required only if Moderator is wanted): I havn't moderated any but have always helped people and helped out in general
Servers/type of servers you like to play on: Build, tekkit, survival (just traps i suck at pvp), any with friendly players
About you: Mature, friendly and helpful. I play as much as i can, i am at university but still get a fair amount of game-time in per day
Thanks for reading

P.S. i can get some good artwork to advertise server
11/17/2012 10:40 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
MysteryAnon
Name:Justin IGN:mguard1
Do you own a Skype:No,Sorry
Position wanted:Moderator,Chat Or Junior
Experience with position:Ive been a Chat Mod 5 Times and A Junior Mod 3 Times
Servers moderated (Required only if Moderator is wanted):HobboCraft Loyalcraft DynastyCraft EngineeringCraft Free2BuildCraft Honeycraft ClassyCraft (And More)
Servers/type of servers you like to play on:Bukkit Servers, PvP,Survival,Creative
Other (Feel free to add other things onto this, if you do, I am more likely to accept you.):My app
Availability (Weekdays:Weekends)- 4-5 hours Everyday
Rank-What you Think Fits Best
Why you want this Rank:I am very Loyal,Im very experienced,Im good with solving Problems between players,I am Vert Mature,And I love to help out.
What can you bring to the server-I can get It popualted,I can Bring My Friends On,I can help out With Ranks/Plugins ect. I had my Own Server,So That has helped out alot
Why you want to join-I would love to help you out in ANY way,And get the server to the top

Skype (in case you have any questions): None,But I can make one
IGN(In Game Name): mguard1
Why should we choose you for this position: I am Very experienced I am a good builder I am loyal And I will love to help you out!
Past experience: Ive been Owner on 1 CoOwner on 2 Admin on 3 Mod on 3 OP on 2
Will you abuse:No,Never have never will

Do you agree with the terms & conditions
Ok, time to lay down the basics for staff

1. Do not spawn items for regular players, it isn't fair to others:yes I agree

2. DO NOT ABUSE NO MATTER WHAT CAUSE!!!:Ofcorse!

3. don't ban/unban a player without the owner's or the banner's ok:Yes,I will always ask

4. do not use creative to gain advantages on other players (creative, spawning armour, etc):No,I will always play survival,Just like other players

5. If someone wants to donate/donated, please tell me:I will,I will never go without telling you

6. Don't argue with other players. If they provoke, mute them. DO NOT BAN THEM:I wont,I will deal with them calmly

7. Respect higher staff members even regular players, we don't want a bad rating for the server.:Never,I will treat everyone with all respect

8. Don't be a dick to players, we will loose publicity.:I will never
11/17/2012 10:27 am
Level 47 : Master Spelunker
vaxivop
Name: Vaxivop
Do you own a Skype: Yep.
Position wanted: Moderator.
Experience with position: None as of yet. But I do help a lot out on a server where I know the owner very well. I often assist him in moderator matters.
Servers moderated (Required only if Moderator is wanted): None.
Servers/type of servers you like to play on: Survival, mostly.
About you: I am a funny, mature, creative, helpful and friendly guy. I will always help people out. I will always keep it cool and never rage in the occurrence of trolls or other annoying sources. I will try my best to help the server out in any way i can.
Other (Feel free to add other things onto this, if you do, I am more likely to accept you.): I would, but i think I have covered most in the above section.
11/17/2012 4:01 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Cake
Im Bored
Name:Davin hernandez
Do you own a Skype:Yes but i have no mic on my computer nor headset
Position wanted:Moderator
Experience with position:I have been moderator on 7 other servers
Servers moderated (Required only if Moderator is wanted):Mastercraft,Quadcraft,Cakecraft,Minetown,ExternalMC,Cookiecraft,Toxictown
Servers/type of servers you like to play on:All
About you:Im 15 i live in Honolulu,Hawaii with my brother sister and dad i have 1 dog ive been playing minecraft since 1.5 im not that good at building.
11/16/2012 8:45 pm
Level 23 : Expert Taco
FrankoTheMango
Name: FrankoTheMango
Do you own a Skype: yes
Position wanted: Mod
Experience with position: i had mod on a few servers and i own my own server also i was mod on ur last server
Servers moderated (Required only if Moderator is wanted): not sure what a few were but i have my own and i know i moderated on a server that shutdown called cookieezz craft
Servers/type of servers you like to play on: survival servers, trading servers, build servers
About you: i like to help build i know a good amount of redstone
Other (Feel free to add other things onto this, if you do, I am more likely to accept you.): i was mod or at least a high rank on ur last server and i helped build the prison when u were building it before u shut it down
11/16/2012 8:17 am
xxkillerbryanxx
Here Is my app , Everything should be here Msg me if im accepted
need-mature-hard-working-guy-staff-click-here-t180812.html
11/16/2012 6:04 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
IDontLikeBacon
Name: Peafski08 *I would tell you my REAL name on the server*
Age: 10 turning 12 *I'm mature, I'm already in high school my IQ Is: 192*
Do you own a Skype: No
Position wanted: Any position available, I'm not picky, I just want to help
Experience with position: Well, I was an admin on 4 servers, then I stopped playing minecraft for a year, soo... I Am now a retired admin and 3 pf them are no longer available to play
Servers moderated (Required only if Moderator is wanted): 3 Moderated, 4 Admin, 2 Head Mod
Servers /type of servers you like to play on: Any type! I just love playing with nice people!
About you: I'm in High School, I'm 10, My IQ Is 192, I am a nice, funny person, who will always get the job done!
Other (Feel free to add other things onto this, if you do, I am more likely to accept you.): All I want to do is help! I know how to take jokes! But, if someone is breaking the rules on purpose, I will report them to you, and find out their punishment from you, If your not on I'll ask a superior, if none of them are on I'll look at what they have done, and calculate their punishment justly and I will right it down so if the same thing happens, I can just give them the punishment without going through the entire prossess again
11/16/2012 5:59 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Blacksmith
ohio
Name:Cody
Do you own a Skype:No Sorry
Position wanted:Builder
Experience with position:I have been a builder on lots of other severs and admins.
Servers/type of servers you like to play on:Any Really
About you:I LOVE MINECRAFT and live in Australia
Other (Feel free to add other things onto this, if you do, I am more likely to accept you.):Well The resson why i was a builder or admin on the other severs because i went on the server and it said bad login so i did not get banned from those severs and the only way to trust me is to pick me and go with what you fell
11/16/2012 5:46 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Modder
RadonXenon
Name:Gabe
Do you own a Skype:yes ,akoi67q8
Position wanted:Moderator
Experience with position:Owned my own server called Akoicraft(inactive) ip:176.31.22.134 PMC link: http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/a ... t-1351510/
Servers moderated (Required only if Moderator is wanted):Owned my Own server so i know the basic/advanced rules of moderating like when to ban,kick, and jail
Servers/type of servers you like to play on:All kinds of servers PVP, Towny, Factions, and Roleplay
About you:I'm a good and great person to know i can be mad at times and happy at other times
Other (Feel free to add other things onto this, if you do, I am more likely to accept you.):i work in a banner making company so we can make banners for you and i am here so i can help and be very dedicated stay on for 1-6 hours
11/16/2012 1:07 am
Homelyhorizon
Name:Hope
Do you own a Skype:No
Position wanted:I would love to be a builder on your server.
Experience with position:I am a excellent builder and I would just like to get better at building
Servers/type of servers you like to play on:I play on a lot of pvp servers
About you:I am very nice and reasonable. I am very helpful and fun to be with and I like to build a lot.
I am just gonna say that if you want a good builder I am the person for you!!
11/16/2012 12:56 am
kidz57rool
I use too be fifteen ^
11/16/2012 12:55 am
kidz57rool
Name: Roscoe
Do you own skype?: Yea, but I don't OWN the whole thing xD (I'll tell you if I get it)
Position wanted: Mod / Builder
Experince with position: Mod: I am helpful too others, I am very fair and I can think of nice ideas towards the server
Servers Moderated (I put higher ranks for me aswell): 5, Voltcraft, Cheecraft and Charged PvP and 2 that isn't created yet :/
Servers I like too play on: Lavacraft and Choofienation
About me: I am humourus, nice, helpful and great too have I can get greedy (Long story...) but i get mad if someone is slutty too me and start using CAPS

This may have some answered questions but this is the thing I created
This is an old form

Whats your IGN? kidz57rool

Rate your maturity on a scale of 10 - 9

Rate your grammar on a scale of 10 - 8

What kind of person are you? I am nice, helpful, funny (Ocasionally) and I love helping people (LOVE)

What is your Time-Zone? 10 GMT+

How many hours a day will you spending on the server? Day: 2 - 15 Weekend: 5 - 19 Week: 20 - 90

Why should i chose you to not be an Mod instead of someone else? Well I am experienced, i'm studying Programming now I spend most of my day on the computer and I know MOST commands, i only need too learn WorldEdit, thats why you should choose me P.S I'm good at building (LIKE NICE SPAWN)

How can I trust you? I'm very helpful (FOR NOOBS) I think of nice ideas, iv'e NEVA EVA griefed or got banned (EXCEPT WHEN SOME GUY WAS BEING BITCHY TO MY SKIN SO I DID SPAZ SPAM AT HIM) and i could think of nice plugins too add like (SWEARPROOF ONE) and stuff, so no bullying
And thats my post!
11/16/2012 12:38 am
Level 43 : Master Gent
TheNovicChannel
Name: dinosaws
Position wanted: Builder / moderator (preferably builder)
Experience with position: I've moderated multiple servers.
Building experience - http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/henro-adventure-map-132-100-original/
Servers/type of servers you like to play on: All of em
About you: I'm quite relaxed- and enjoy interacting / working with people. I general aren't to fussed about problems arising, and I have a sense of common sense .
Anyway, I love building things (particularly spawns) and I'm always open to new ideas and change.
Other (Feel free to add other things onto this, if you do, I am more likely to accept you.): I'm not immature, and kind of dislike waiting ages for things unnecessarily- so if I were to be accepted, I'd start building as soon as possible.

If accepted please send me a PM
11/16/2012 12:52 am
WaterNode
Nice job!
11/16/2012 12:02 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
JPSpiller123
Name: Jamie
Experience with position: I've played on a few servers where I've helped build stuff...
Servers moderated (Required only if Moderator is wanted): None
About you: I guess I'm pretty chill. I don't bother people, and kinda stick to my own things. I get really into builds and they end up being pretty cool looking.
Other (Feel free to add other things onto this, if you do, I am more likely to accept you.): I don't know what else to put. I have been looking for a new server to show off my builds on, but I go with the skyrim style housing and buildings. I think they look cool. I hope you choose me!
11/16/2012 12:22 am
WaterNode
I like the application, I sent you a PM. Still looking for Builders as well.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome