Staff Wanted Mods,Builders,Admins,Developers OP'S

flyingducky1's Avatar flyingducky19/12/12 10:41 am
9/12/2012 8:17 pm
Pintaloosa's Avatar Pintaloosa
Hello,
ACCEPTED
soliderfighter
Emjay71

I'm looking for some staff to help me run a server when we will go public.Fill in one of the applications below.

Developer: Deals With Plugins,Configs = High Rank
Amount Needed : 3

Click to reveal
1. IGN:
2. Age:
3. Country:
4. Have you ever been banned or temp-ban from any server (Excuse of my friend or family member hacked my account is not tolerated)
5. What Are You Experience with Plugins?
6. Explain Why You Want This Staff Position

7. Have You Ever Been A Developer Before?
8. Skype & Name
9. Time on, on Weekdays
10. Time on, on Weekends

Admin: Looks After Problems = High = Amount Needed: 4
Click to reveal
1. IGN:
2. Age:
3 Country
4. Have you ever been banned or temp-ban from any server (Excuse of my friend or family member hacked my account is not tolerated)
5. What Are You Experience With Administration

7. Have You Ever Been A Admin Before (Server Ip)?
8. Skype & Name
9. Time on, on Weekdays
10.Time on, on Weekends

Moderator: Deals With Players Breaking Rules = Fair
Number Needed: 3

Click to reveal
]1. IGN:
2. Age:
3 Country
5. What Are You Experience With Moderation

7. Have You Ever Been A Moderator Before (Server Ip)?
8. Skype & Name
9. Time on, on Weekdays
10.Time on, on Weekends

Builder: Gets Own World To Build= Fair = Number Needed 5
Click to reveal
1. IGN:
2. Age:
3 Country
5. What Are You Experience With Building (Pictures or Profile Excepted)
6. Explain Why You Want This Builder Position

7. Have You Ever Been A Builder Before (Server Ip)?
8. Skype & Name
9. Time on, on Weekdays
10.Time on, on Weekends

We Hope To See You Only The Best Will Win
flyingducky1
Level 12 : Journeyman Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Pintaloosa
09/12/2012 8:17 pm
Level 47 : Master Unicorn
I'm applying for admin!

1. IGN: MattMk2
2. Age: 13, don't judge me by it though please. Keep reading! =)
3 Country: Canada
4. Have you ever been banned or temp-ban from any server: Yes, I raged once on my favorite server and I ... uh....shouldn't have had creative at the time. I feel really bad about it though and I'd never do it again. =( At least I'm honest. I rarely get that mad, if ever.
5. What Are You Experience With Administration: I have a ton of experience with administration. I know how to handle most plugins and if it's an unfamiliar plugin, I'm willing to learn (and not be a noob about it). On previous servers that I have been admin on, I was known as either 'the tough one' (due to my no-exceptions policy) or 'the nice one' (because I am!).
6. Explain Why You Want This Staff Position: Unfortunately, the servers that I have been admin or mod on have closed down. But now, I think that I am ready to be staff on another server. Every server needs that perfect someone who greets new players, helps out everyone, and is overall friendly but still firm with the rules. I never curse, pick fights, or nag people. I also never abuse my powers and prefer to play in survival mode, even if I have access to creative. This prevents people from begging for diamonds from me (and it's more fun!). I would also never give creative to anyone else unless I have permission from the owner. So pick me, I'm awesome!

7. Have You Ever Been A Admin Before (Server Ip)? Yes, on four. However, the servers closed down. That is why I am looking for a new job.
8. Skype & Name: No Skype (will get it when I get a new computer) but you can email me at pintaloosa.pony@yahoo.ca. Please don't reject me as an admin just because I don't have Skype.
9. Time on, on Weekdays: At least 2 hours a day, not always continuously. Sometimes more, sometimes less.
10.Time on, on Weekends: Up to 3 hours a day, my weekends are busy.
colorpaper
09/12/2012 7:42 pm
Level 23 : Expert Pony
1. ign: colorpaper
2. Age:10
3. Country:USA
4. Have you ever been banned or temp-banfrom any server? (excuse of my friend or fanily member hacked my account not tolerated) No Im very responsible.
5. What are your exprience with plug-ins? yes, im good with world edit mob disguise, world gaurd,do ranks, and even more!
6. Position wanted: Admin. why I want this position is beacuse im helpful,nice, and careful.
7.experience with admin?: yes on a couple of servers but they closed those servers down so no ip srry ;(
8. skype name:colorpaper3
9. time on weekdays; 3-4 hrs
9. time on weekends:5-6 hrs
anonpmc771545
09/12/2012 7:27 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner
[deleted]
ILLGETUxGAMING
09/12/2012 7:21 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Pony
. IGN:ILLGETUSUKKA
2. Age: 15
3. Country: United states
4. Have you ever been banned or temp-ban from any server (Excuse of my friend or family member hacked my account is not tolerated) No i havent. Check mcbans.com
5. What Are You Experience with Plugins?I own a server a very good one.
6. Explain Why You Want This Staff Position I want to help other servers be apart of other servers i am nice i like to make servers grow like i made mine

7. Have You Ever Been A Developer Before?Yeap skitscape.net
8. Skype & Name ILLGETUSUKKA dylan silvers
9. Time on, on Weekdays 2 hours
10. Time on, on Weekends 3hours

I WILL ALSO TAKE ADMIN OR MODERATOR.
bobgangster101
09/12/2012 6:33 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
1. IGN: bobgangster101
2. Age: 14
3. Country: USA
4. Have you ever been banned or temp-ban from any server (Excuse of my friend or family member hacked my account is not tolerated) Yes for "griefing" which i didnt do
5. What Are You Experience with Plugins? Yes! I can fix configs, do ranks, worldguard, worldedit, etc. and am learning how to make custom plugins atm
6. Explain Why You Want This Staff Position? I want this staff position because i like helping out on servers and i kinda things its fun to be a developer in plugins.
7. Have You Ever Been A Developer Before? Yes on a few Servers. I dont go on them anymore thi
8. Skype & Name- Tyler, tylergovern1999
9. Time on, on Weekdays 3-7h a day
10. Time on, on Weekends3-12h a day

Thx
BigBadBoss101
09/12/2012 6:01 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
1. IGN: smooth708
2. Age: 12
3 Country USA
4. Have you ever been banned or temp-ban from any server (Excuse of my friend or family member hacked my account is not tolerated) Yes once for something i didnt do
5. What Are You Experience With Administration I have ben admin on 6 servers
6. Explain Why You Want This Staff Position I want to help out your server

7. Have You Ever Been A Admin Before (Server Ip)? yes greatercraft.tk dreamcraft.g.nfoserver.com:22565 sorry the rest are not public yet
8. Skype & Name Name Brendon skype brendonbeetle
9. Time on, on Weekdays 1-4 hours
10.Time on, on Weekends1-18 hours
nprmormon
09/12/2012 5:55 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
1. IGN: nprmormon
2. Age: 20
3 Country: USA
4. Have you ever been banned or temp-ban from any server (Excuse of my friend or family member hacked my account is not tolerated): no
5. What Are You Experience With Moderation : i have owned/co-owned a couple of servers as well have been moderator or admin(my job was basically moderator with admin powers) on a couple more
6. Explain Why You Want This Staff Position: at this point in my minecraft play i dont get as much out of the day to day build and survive i prefer the human interaction far more.
7. Have You Ever Been A Moderator Before (Server Ip)? Craft.Xelaplus.com, the server i used to own is offline and here is the link to that (http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/b ... ft-457769/) those are just a couple. the others i either dont remember or dont exist in any way anymore.
8. Skype & Name: yes and nprmormon
9. Time on, on Weekdays: 5pm-12pm
10.Time on, on Weekends: 5pm-12pm
DancerGrl5678
09/12/2012 3:49 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
1. IGN: DancerGirl5678
3 Country: USA (New York)
4. Have you ever been banned or temp-ban from any server (Excuse of my friend or family member hacked my account is not tolerated): Never have, Never Will
5. What Are You Experience With Administration: I am Experienced, Mod on 4 Servers Before (TheKingCraft, SurvivalMania, IrregularCraft, and BraveNetwork)
6. Explain Why You Want This Staff Position: : I am Okay at building, I am Good at looking out for Hackers, and Cheaters. I Know a lot about plugins, permissions and all of that stuff, 'Cause by brother had a server. So I know all the commands . , I am Nice , I always follow directions, and I Love Helping People!

7. Have You Ever Been A Admin Before (Server Ip)? No, Mod on 4. One Currently.
IP: bravenetwork.us.tk
8. Skype & Name: Don't Have one :/ Sorry
9. Time on, on Weekdays: When I have free Time I play MC!
10.Time on, on Weekends: A lot! I will be able to dedicate a lot of time to your server!!
Venidos
09/12/2012 3:38 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Architect
1. IGN: bmwbmw2
3 Country USA
4. Have you ever been banned or temp-ban from any server (Excuse of my friend or family member hacked my account is not tolerated) yes , every one has been banned before and most are lies
5. What Are You Experience With Administration i have co-owned and admined many times and i am currently a developer on another server
because ik how to solve any issue
7. Have You Ever Been A Admin Before (Server Ip)? yes check my pmc posts for the servers ip
8. Skype & Name i will pm u it when i get accepted
9. Time on, on Weekdays 3:00 to 8:00 est on tuesdays wensdays thursdays
10.Time on, on Weekends ALL DAY ( no life )
SkittlezTheCool
09/12/2012 2:27 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
1. IGN: SkittlezTheCool
2. Age: 14
3 Country: UK, England
4. Have you ever been banned or temp-ban from any server (Excuse of my friend or family member hacked my account is not tolerated) Nope, you can check Mcbans.com too.
5. What Are You Experience With Administration : I Know pretty much every command to Essentials, Pex and Worldedit & I Have owned a Successful Server before.
6. Explain Why You Want This Staff Position: Because i will be active and on Everyday (exept for if i'm on Holiday) & I have experience with Moderating other servers, and i Love helping other players out and Playing with them on The Server,I Usually handle Community Management, & I could report any Rule breakers or Evil people, so that everyone can have an Awesome Time on the server . And i would dedicate my time on Minecraft, to the server. And i Love Welcoming New Players and getting them started on how to play and have fun!
I would also be able to Stop Players Fighting, Stop Advertising, and Report/Ban Whoever Does. I would love to have Staff to help the players and Interact More!

7. Have You Ever Been A Admin Before (Server Ip)? DjCraft, I Will have to Whitelist you for a short while, as it is still in building stages.
8. Skype & Name: Coolmambobo, I Know it's weird and spelt wrong, but it was for my Old MC account, I made it when i was like 10 :L)
9. Time on, on Weekdays: around 3-4 Hours, Later in the afternoon, as i have School.
10.Time on, on Weekends: Around 5-6 Hours.

Thanks for your time <3!
ttopaz mman
09/12/2012 2:02 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
]1. IGN:topazman
2. Age:14
3 Country uk
4. Have you ever been banned or temp-ban from any server (Excuse of my friend or family member hacked my account is not tolerated)i have been never banned
5. What Are You Experience With Moderation:i know the rules of any server if u do the crime u do the time and i know its good to start low and go up and earn your way
6. Explain Why You Want This Staff Position: I want to help out and build and do a job that is needed for a server like yours so when i find people breaking the rules there in some serouss trouble with topaz! im also going to try make myself push to the limits anough to get admin

7. Have You Ever Been A Moderator Before (Server Ip)?I have but it was a long time ago im been admin 2 and co_owner 1
8. Skype & Name Alex----->isepic if u dont find ill add u
9. Time on, on Weekdays i have school so about 1-4 h
10.Time on, on Weekends 2-8
extra info: if i get this possision i will see u on there and straight away help dont worry ur server is safe with me
ragards topazman
also can i get the ip?
j90rdn
09/12/2012 1:50 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
1. IGN: j90rdn
2. Age: 16
3 Country: UK
4. Have you ever been banned or temp-ban from any server (Excuse of my friend or family member hacked my account is not tolerated) No, never
5. What Are You Experience With Administration: I have moderated a server before (i do have photo evidence of this but my laptop is playing up atm)
6. Explain Why You Want This Staff Position: I want this position as I am a very skilled minecrafter that is extremely helpful. I am very a friendly, easy to talk player that believes in having fun. I have enjoyed moderating and now I would like to be an admin!
7. Have You Ever Been A Admin Before (Server Ip)? No, but I have been a moderator before on DjCraft (under development atm, so IP cant be supplied)
8. Skype & Name: ollie_jordan
9. Time on, on Weekdays: 2-3 hours
10.Time on, on Weekends: 4-5 hours

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you soon
youlef1999
09/12/2012 11:35 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
1. IGN: youlef1999
2. Age: 13
3 Country switzerland (gonna move )
4. Have you ever been banned or temp-ban from any server (Excuse of my friend or family member hacked my account is not tolerated) NO
5. What Are You Experience With Administration I can deal with ignorant people and can stop conflict
6. Explain Why You Want This Staff Position becasue im going to vote and advertise alot

7. Have You Ever Been A Admin Before (Server Ip)? flipcoremc.webs.com
8. Skype & Name youssef SKype youdef00
9. Time on, on Weekdays 2 hours
10.Time on, on Weekends 5 hours
epicgamer1499
09/12/2012 10:53 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Artist
1. IGN: Emjay71
2. Age: 13
3 Country England, UK
4. Have you ever been banned or temp-ban from any server (Excuse of my friend or family member hacked my account is not tolerated) never
5. What Are You Experience With Administration been admin 4 times
6. Explain Why You Want This Staff Position- i like high ranks

7. Have You Ever Been A Admin Before (Server Ip)? yes
8. Skype & Name ben.hoskins14 name-Ben
9. Time on, on Weekdays 2-3 hours
10.Time on, on Weekends 3-4 hours
soliderproductions
09/12/2012 10:49 am
Level 44 : Master Dragon
1. IGN: soliderfighter
2. Age:13
3. Country: norway
4. Have you ever been banned or temp-ban from any server (Excuse of my friend or family member hacked my account is not tolerated) To be honest NO
5. What Are You Experience with Plugins? yes I have!
6. Explain Why You Want This Staff Position: I know how to use (and install) world edit and world gaurd and I know how to set up PEX, I can find good plugins to you. I own my own server IP:dreamcraft.g.nfoservers.com:25565.

7. Have You Ever Been A Developer Before? Yes
8. Skype & Name:soliderfighter
9. Time on, on Weekdays: 1-7 hours daily
10. Time on, on Weekends: 3-7 hours
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome