Star Wars Roleplay Server HELP

Jahda's Avatar Jahda3/13/20 3:26 pm history
3/14/2020 8:31 am
Jahda's Avatar Jahda
Hi
I have been a star wars fan since as long as I can remember and have played on a lot of different star wars servers through out the years, but I couldnt really find any server that was close to what I wanted.

Need BUILDERS, people who know how to make resource packs (models), and more READ TO THE END FOR ALL INFO, YOU CAN HELP

Now, the type of star wars server that I have in mind is not a story mode type or "play as Luke Skywalker".
I would like to create a server where u choose what planet you're from, choose your own name and if you're strong with the force or if you're just a bounty hunter/civilian. (You create your own original character).

I am thinking a Star Wars roleplay server where instead of going through quests that you can complete in one day you simply practise the jedi/sith ways under a master (Another player). I also have in mind that you should simply not go to the jedi temple and say you're a force user. I want the way there to be different for everyone so that their character has more meaning and so that they feel like they are truly having the best roleplay experience. I want the server to be star wars - universe realistic.

I am looking for people who'd like to be involved in any way possible.
You can help me with the plugins, mods (only mods if what we want can not be done with vanilla or plugins), building. If you want to be involved and are not good with any special stuff you could also help make sure that we do stuff right according to the starwars universe, for example: making sure the force powers are not to OP while still making sure they are canon, knowing star wars facts to help the server, guide new players as a moderator or helper or overall just helping us find ways to fit our server into the Star Wars universe.

Join my discord server for further info / if you are interested

https://discord.gg/SZBkQxK

https://discord.gg/SZBkQxK
Jahda
Level 1 : New Miner