StarPlex|Survival|Creative|Minigame|Recruiting Staffs

RealFreesider's Avatar RealFreesider5/23/14 8:31 am
1 emeralds 369 4
5/24/2014 9:08 am
michaeloreilly's Avatar michaeloreilly
Hey guys, Freesider here!! Owner of the StarPlex server!! (The name of the server is originally Starflare, but i dont think its good for the theme.) I need some of your help to help me build up the server, actually this server is a new one, and did have some Staffs before i add this Topic, but know what that time.. I don't have that much time to play, so now is the time if you want to help me build the server!! Here are some places that you need to fill, Feel free to pick one (Hard working People, Good Builder, and Plugin-ers are the one that most i wanted to ).

A. Staff Places

- Builder ( Must be good at building, mostly have to be active and helpful )
- Admin ( Must be good at everything, mostly you're will be the one that i trust most )
- Moderator ( Must be good at Plugin, i'll need you to configure like "GroupManager")
- Helper ( Altough this place is not High in Recruitment, i still need it )

B. Application Form

Well, wanted to apply? Here is the Form to apply

IGN :
Staff place that you choose :
Plugins that you're good at :
How many hours are you ON a day? :

Well that's all from me now, see you all later in the Server..

Well the server IP's : 119.81.66.148:25834
Join now i might just accept you!
RealFreesider
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

michaeloreilly
05/24/2014 9:08 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
IGN : AdminRedstone

What are you good at? : I am good at making sure players follow directions given the first time. Any player not will be punished correctly

Staff place that you choose : Administrator

Plugins that you're good at : group manager - I used to run my own server nuclear craft so I know how plugins work

How many hours are you ON a day? : 3-4-5 more on nights and weekends

EXTRA- why you should pick me?- I believe I am suitable for the Admin postion because of my good character, personality, experiance, maturity, and my kindness. I am a clean person, in the sense that I never, and will never, cuss in global chat, ally chat, and/or clan chat. I am a mature individual that is always willing to devote all of my time to help theCitizens with any questions they have. I have gone through the prestige system and prison, so I am well aware of all of the information needed in prison servers, and will help anyone in need of assistance. I am a kind and respectful person in the community who would love to take the extra step into helping others at anytime at all in the community.At the moment, whenever someone has a question about the commands and how they work, or the location of places, I am more than glad to help via global chat. People have told me I was "mini-modding", but the truth is, it is just my good nature of helping people with their problems. I believe this characteristic that I possess is an important one if I am to take up the role as admin.I am a fairly quick typer, so I am capable of responding to others in a moments notice. I believe this too is an important trait of a Head Mod that I possess.I am aware of all rules, and I understand muted offenses, such as Foreign Language, Cussing, Spam, Staff Disrespect, etc. I am also knowledgable of the ban offenses, such as advertising other servers, racism, and major spam. I am fully aware in the /mute and /warn commands and will most certainly not abuse this power if I am to be accepted as Admin/Mod.Although I might not have experience moderating on different servers, I will act respectfully, honestly, and responsibly if accepted as Admin. I have expressed my kindness, generosity, and good will to my peers in and out.I will be a great asset to the staff, in my opinion, and will help out with questions/concerns, and any help in general. I am as active on these forums compared to my playing time on the server. I will portray the same kind, helpful, respectful traits on these forums as well, as I do already. Because I am a pretty experianced player.Im a really fun loving, hilarious dude that will not only bring all of my knowledge into chat, but as well as crack a few jokes along the way. Im a great guy in general, and I wish to contribute more to this server

Thank you
TehBreakerPanel
05/23/2014 12:53 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
IGN : Geico10
What are you good at? : I am good at moderating servers and making sure all players get the same advantage as every one else.

Staff place that you choose : Admin
Plugins that you're good at : All main plugins that servers use like pex, chestshop, essentials ect

How many hours are you ON a day? : Around 6 during week days and 10 during the weekend
Roundella
05/23/2014 11:49 am
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN : Roundies
What are you good at? : I am good at working with people - my friendly and happy - go lucky attitude helps people feel welcome and secure. I have a great sense of humor and love to make people laugh - I'm often deployed to solve disputes of resolve and issues that players may be having. I consider myself very reliable and easy to get along with - I never get angry and always treat people fairly and kindly. Furthermore, i have a basic knowledge of basic plugins, (world-edit, for example) and am a serviceable builder (In small projects, such as houses or castles). Finally, i enjoy grammar and english, so have no fear of over used 'text talk' etc. As an after-note, i have a wicked, (If a awful), sense of humour. I LOVE to make people laugh, and always endeavor to do so
Staff place that you choose : Admin or Moderator, if possible, please
Plugins that you're good at : World Edit, Disguise plugins, Hide and Seek
How many hours are you ON a day? : A minimum of 4 hours weekdays, and much more weekends and holidays.

Thank-you for your time
RealFreesider
05/24/2014 6:40 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
You're Accepted as a Moderator!! Congratulations!!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome