Starting a massive Minecraft server! Staff is needed!

Minecraftguy1001's Avatar Minecraftguy10015/12/12 1:22 pm
6/28/2012 8:02 pm
Wravynn's Avatar Wravynn
So yeah, I've decided to start a new massive Minecraft multiplayer! The server will have some cool features as:
Multiverse
Mob arena
Epic spawn
And much much more!

I'm going to make several worlds, a list of what i plan:
- Creative plots
- Creative flat
- Survival no PvP
- Survival PvP
- Survival Donator no PvP
- Events world

I'm planning some really good hardware enough to about 150 slots. The IP to the server will hopefully come in a couple days as we will pay the bill. If you wish to be a part of the grand opening, keep an eye on this thread! If you wish to have a donator package already before we start up, you can go here. We do guarantee you will get your reward in-game, we also guarantee we will start this server up in a very small amount of time. All donations will go to help pay the startup bill for the server (it won't be cheap)!
The donator classes prices is:
Iron - 5 USD
Gold - 10 USD
Diamond - 20 USD
Bedrock - 50 USD
V.I.P (mini mod) - 75 USD

DONATE LINK ->http://legendaryempireserver.webs.com/apps/donations/ <-DONATE LINK

Current donators:
- None yet.

As I mentioned in the title of the server, we'll also need some staff when we start up!

We're only looking for moderators, those will have more than enough power. Admin will not be earn able in the first few weeks of the servers life.

So this is the form to apply:

Why should we promote you, and not anyone else?:
Do you have any experience in being a moderator in any online gaming community?:
Why do you want to be a moderator?:
What will you use your powers to?:

Please comment if you have any suggestions you may want to share with me. I will appreciate any feedbacks.
Minecraftguy1001
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/28/2012 8:02 pm
Wravynn
Why should we promote you, and not anyone else?: That is for you to decide. i will not deny that i have weaknesses, but they are not of the kind that cannot be evened out in time. i give second chances, but rarely third chances. never a second with griefing.

Do you have any experience in being a moderator in any online gaming community?: yes, i am an admin on a friends server, but i earned it myself.

Why do you want to be a moderator?: I want to be able to see this server grow into a popular server with my help.

What will you use your powers to?: To keep people happy and on the server. I enjoy helping others out. I admittedly dont enjoy punishing others for misdeeds, but I do it when it is necessary.
05/18/2012 10:25 am
masonova1
Why should we promote you, and not anyone else?: i have a good attitude and sense of humor and i have been an admin on about 3 servers, and i am truthful about relevant info.
Do you have any experience in being a moderator in any online gaming community?: yes.
Why do you want to be a moderator?: mainly to build awesome stuff and build homes for people who cant. i also really want creative... who would'nt?
What will you use your powers to?: wipe away griefers, help the newbies and build structures that will make you stare in awe.
05/18/2012 10:16 am
masonova1
hi drew, i would love to be a staff in your server! my minecraft name is masonova1, and i can follow directions, sustain an appropriate attitude, and help others!
05/16/2012 7:36 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
HiddenForever
Why should we promote you, and not anyone else?:You should promote me because I am an excellent builder, I don't break the rules, and because I'm trustworthy.
Do you have any experience in being a moderator in any online gaming community?: I have never been a moderator on another server before because I was an admin! I have been admin on 5+ servers before.
Why do you want to be a moderator?:I want to help you make this server a massive minecraft multiplayer like you do. I also want to make giant buildings that people will admire.
What will you use your powers to?:I will use my powers to help others, build nice buildings if you ask me too, and help keep the server under control by enforcing ther rules.
05/16/2012 3:00 am
Minecraftguy1001
No longer taking applies!
05/15/2012 11:24 pm
Level 46 : Master Blob
bliipyblob
Why should we promote you, and not anyone else?: I own a server I'm an admin on a couple servers and on some servers im known as the best admin because im kind i dont abuse any rules i dont swear at people and im very helpful
Do you have any experience in being a moderator in any online gaming community?: Yes
Why do you want to be a moderator?: Well i have way too much spare time and i want to use it to help around
What will you use your powers to?: Stopping greifers, Helping others find things, Making tones of statues and other builds, and anything you want me to do
05/15/2012 10:26 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
bigmac419
Why I should Promote you, and no one else?: I am VERY trustworthy, friendly, and
I HATE GRIEFERS!
Experience: Yes, I am an admin on friend's server
why I want Moderator: I am a nice guy that likes to help out and this is the job for me!
What I will use my Powers for: I will use my powers to help people, ban griefers, and even the balance of good and evil, And I do NOT abuse power, I Appreciate it and dont take it for granted.
05/15/2012 10:16 pm
FlREHAWK
Why should we promote you, and not anyone else?:Well I don't think that kids could be responsible on a server that's actually trying to be successful, I think you need a mature staff that's not afraid to take the necessary action for rule breakers, griefers, ect... I'm very experienced with Minecraft, I've put countless hours into this game either building huge builds, pvping with friends and enemies, or doing adventure maps. Also i have had past experience with being a Moderator and running a server with two of my friends. I'm an all around good guy who has both street and book smarts, I'm social and best of all I don't cause drama! Also I actually took the time to write this application that's not just filled with crap, I'm committed to helping out!

Do you have any experience in being a moderator in any online gaming community?: I actually wrote in the above paragraph that I do in fact have moderator experience on multiple servers and I've been trusted with things such as MLG(Gamebattles) and Youtube! I also ran a Battlefield 3 server with 0 bans.

Why do you want to be a moderator?: I want to be a moderator because I like being more active in the community, but this is hard to do when you're just some noob who joined the server. I also feel like moderators tend to slack on servers and i want to make sure that this doesn't happen ( no offense to any mods on the server) I'm also very good at helping out!

What will you use your powers to?: I would definitely not abuse the powers, I actually don't like using the "show-off" powers very much (Things like fly when unnecessary and spawning god items). I would use my powers to help out the Admins in any way possible, I enjoy helping out new people as long as they cooperate with me. I would never ban or mute someone because I am angry at them which is hard to do because I don't really get angry!

Last Notes: I'm sure that I missed some things I intended to type down but I assure you I am a great pick if you were considering still! Even if not picked I would still love to stay around on the server and help out! Thanks again- FLreHawk
05/15/2012 10:15 pm
Level 28 : Expert Network
auben2k
Why should we promote you, and not anyone else?:Well, I am a very good server staff member, I dont abuse powers, give stuff to people, ban random people for no reason, I am very friendly and helpful to many player. I own my own successful server called "HeroCraft". If you want the ip PM me, i dont know if you would want me to put the ip here, might be advertising.
Do you have any experience in being a moderator in any online gaming community?:Yes, i have been staff on many servers, most of them have gone offline. Also i own my own server like i said before.
Why do you want to be a moderator?:So i could be helpful to your server and others.
What will you use your powers to?:Ban people who go against the rules, kick and jail people for reasons, be a help to your server.
05/15/2012 9:55 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Pirate
Xzeddicus
I also have a very nice Video editing system that I could use to make a very awesome and epic ad for this server on YouTube.
05/15/2012 9:54 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Pirate
Xzeddicus
Why should we promote you, and not anyone else?: Because I am a nice and hard working person. I love you fix griefs and help other people and would love to help this server.

Do you have any experience in being a moderator in any online gaming community?: I am currently Staff on one server and I also own a pretty successful guild in World Of Warcraft.

Why do you want to be a moderator?: I want to become a moderator because like I said before I love helping people and would love to fix griefs and any other problems to ensure that every member of the server is having a fun time!

What will you use your powers to?: I will use my powers to make this server a popular and fun place. I will fix griefs and help every member of the server.

Thanks for reading,
Xzeddicus
05/15/2012 7:45 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
clorange23
Age: 10. why promote me?: Well i know this stuff and i know how to act, mature. Do i have experience?: matter of fact i do I've been a mod on 2 servers before why do i want to be a mod: I do because i love playing minecraft but i don't like survival and i don't like creative, i just want something in the middle. what will i do with my powers?: Well I'd use them like a super hero, only for good. Yet I would still follow all rules and NOT and i mean, not just use my powers to be cheap! Sincerely signed,

Chloepeach5 p.s even if i dont get mod i'll still play

p.p.s. i signed my minecraft user name
05/15/2012 7:32 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Pokemon
drew9900
Age- 12 and in a few days 13
Why should we premote you, and not anyone else?- Because even though I may be younger then most people here but I am probably more mature. And I do have an idea for the server: A huge creeper at spawn shooting arrows and a jail where you can throw snowballs at greifers and theives
Why do you want to be a moderator: Because I am tired of people greifing me and if more moderators are on that = to less greifers anyways megaman00 greifed me and I just want to ban him so much for that. :/
What will you use your powers for?: Banning greifers using /kill on people who start spamming and then kick if they do it again and then ban.
Have you had any experiance being a moderator: Yes in about 2 or 3 servers. including my own.
In game name drew9900. Derp.
05/15/2012 6:57 pm
devylord123
In-game-name: willrule123

Current Age: 18

Why should we promote you, and not anyone else?: Because I am very mature, I am kind, and helpful. I can also handle this job very well. I am overall a great minecraft community member, and would love to make ads for this server.

Do you have any experience in being a moderator in any online gaming community?: Yes, I have been as high as a co-owner, I have been moderator a lot of times, and an admin on many other servers.

Why do you want to be a moderator?: I know how to handle the job, and watch over players, and keep them out of "server-leaving" issues with other players. I also have a great knowledge of plugin use and bukkit itself.

What will you use your powers to?: I can use them to stop bad bad greifers, and I am great with lots of plugins, and know how to be a great and kind staff member. I am on alot, and know how to be a great moderator on a great server like this!

Hope you accept me, and good luck!
willrule123
05/15/2012 6:45 pm
Level 21 : Expert Dragonborn
shadow428
Why should we promote you, and not anyone else?: You should pick me over anyone else because i am a great person who has had Minecraft since early Alpha stages of the game.
Do you have any experience in being a moderator in any online gaming community?: Yes i used to own a server that had about 150 people on at a time with 250 slots, i was a Head-Admin on one server that shut down and a Moderator on another server that shut down both due to a lack of donations and it was getting too expensive thats also why my server went down
Why do you want to be a moderator?: i want to be a moderator because i love to help people and stop all the bad things in the game and will not abuse my powers to do bad things such as ban for no reason or irrational things to do with high powers
What will you use your powers to?: i will use my powers to Stop griefing, help others with things such as commands available to them, and prevent anything against the rules to the best of my ability.

Extra: i look froward to playing on this wonderful server and having a fun filled time and also i will be able to dedicate about 4 per weekday until i go on summer brake on summer brake i will be able to dedicate as much as up to 12 hours a day (i get out of school on may 24)

contact me at: justin.mincraft@aol.com or feel free to text or call me at 602-228-3173
05/15/2012 4:36 pm
Level 21 : Expert Toast
Fungisme
Why should we promote you, and not anyone else?: I can enforce the rules and I can make the server's videos for advertising
Do you have any experience in being a moderator in any online gaming community?: YES! I HAVE BEEN ADMIN ON LIKE 5 SERVERS then I just stopped going on them cause I lost the IP when my computer crashed
Why do you want to be a moderator?: I like advertising and helping other people!
What will you use your powers to?: Enforce the rules AND HAVE FUN! Also I would fly around making the videos!
05/15/2012 4:32 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
ItsBloom

Why should we promote you, and not anyone else?: Because I'm Trained Well With Building, And I'm Very Trustworthy And Respectful And Will Help Any Players With Questions Or Griefs, Or Any Thing else they Need help With

Do you have any experience in being a moderator in any online gaming community?: Yes, On A Couple Servers, But Most Have Shut Down, Sorry

Why do you want to be a moderator?: So I Can Help other Players, Protect Against Spammers, Griefers, Or Anybody else Who Does something Against The Rules And So I Can Fully Enjoy Your Server, And Build Really Awesome things For People (Maybe Other Staff Members)

What will you use your powers to?: Sometimes Build, But Mostly What I Said in The Question Above, To Help Protect Against Griefers, Spammers, and Anybody Else who Breaks A Rules Or 2.
05/15/2012 4:24 pm
InvisiblyBlu3
IGN:ENDERMAN9831 AGE: 14 TIME: NH
Hello i am ENdy or call me David or ENDERMAN9831.
i am a great builder/Moderater/and Admin
As an Admin, I can help operate, run, and manage the server overall. As I have said, Rules are important, and should be followed by staff aswell as the players. As an Admin, I can help make sure that everything runs smoothly. I am a very responsible and trustworthy person and can get things done. I am also very mature and a good leader. I can take charge and stay on top of everything that goes on ingame. I am also great with commands and plugins, and have tried just about every type of plugin out there. and if i dont know it I can pick it up very quickly, and use it properly.

I consider myself a very skilled builder. I have over a year of non stop play and experience. I can build in almost any style of server. As i said above, I have run just about every kind of server out there, and have build most of the structures on the maps. From massive cities, castles and event arenas, to large intricate tree fortresses to underground cave bases. To the much smaller things such as detailed houses, shops and buildings. I have also helped create an adventure map with some friends. I become very OCD with my building. I dont stop untill it is complete. Which can be a bit of a weakness, but also a strength in certain ways.

I am good with ingame things such as running events, monitoring ingame activities, and directing Roleplaying. I am also good at listening to players ideas and taking their opinions into consideration, and possibly helping implement new things into the server.

As I said before I like to have fun, but I server gameplay pretty seriously. I believe that I would be a good Mod, because I take rules seriously, and can be strict when it comes to players following them as well. I am also good with people, and a great problem solver. I am able to put myself in other peoples shoes to resolve an issue or situation.
05/15/2012 4:01 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Engineer
Felixmoog

IGN: oozyman5

Why should we promote you, and not anyone else?: I am very mature and I have lots of knowledge in the moderation and admin work field and all round im a friendly guy!

Do you have any experience in being a moderator in any online gaming community?:
I Have been admin on another famous server known as the iMine server and I also manage my own private server.

Why do you want to be a moderator?:
As iMine has been shut down, it would be great for me to have something to occupy myself with e.g. helping moderate your wonderful minecraft server.

What will you use your powers to?: I will only use my powers under my own rule which is that use of the command is only if it is nessasary to the event and is issued for the good of the server.
05/15/2012 3:48 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Pirate
clange0808
Why would you promote me and not anybody else: Im very kind and obey orders from admins { I dont go off and do my own thing } and i would like to help this server
Do i have experience: Yes im not going to lie i dont usaly dont enjoy being staff but i want to try it out i have only been a [Mod] in 1 other server.
Why do i want to be a moderator: To help the server in any ways I can.PS: im a good builder.
How would i use my powers: To make this server the best I can and NEVER do i abuse commands.
Thanks for the opportunity I under stand if I dont get chosen. IGN: clange0808
05/15/2012 3:32 pm
chard1303
Why should we promote you, and not anyone else?: In the end its all just up to you. You can promote me if you think I am trustworthy.
Do you have any experience in being a moderator in any online gaming community?: I am Head Admin in one server and on the admin team on 2 others.
Why do you want to be a moderator?: One of the servers I play on the most has just been shut down Im looking for a new server to help out.
What will you use your powers to?: Build stuff mostly, and help people follow the rules.
05/15/2012 3:29 pm
gf022
Why should we promote you, and not anyone else?: I have lots of experience in almost all of the things in minecraft fighting,building,etc.
Do you have any experience in being a moderator in any online gaming community?: I have lots of experience mainly because I have been a mod on other servers and had a server for me, and my friends it was a bukkit and i have lots of more experience with griefers,theivery and more
Why do you want to be a moderator?: because i love the game have a good amount of time outside of school and think that this server will likely be very successful one day
What will you use your powers to?: I would do everything in my power to help keep the server fun and safe for others to play on with no troubles, and help people as they need it and trust me, i have to need or intention to go and abuse my powers or anything more unfair
05/15/2012 3:16 pm
rozerevan
Why should we promote you, and not anyone else?: i have a ton of experience of being an admin of a widely used server.
Do you have any experience in being a moderator in any online gaming community?: yes, i was an admin of a server that i played on for years, it was a server with a constant flow of members
Why do you want to be a moderator?: i need something to do for fun this summer other than aau basketball
What will you use your powers to?: doing anything needed to make a server better, making cities, using world edit, redstone creations, etc.
05/15/2012 3:10 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Thetacomaster
Why should we promote you,and not anyone else?: Because i played minecraft since 1.0.0 and i have lots of experiance for building.
Do you have any expericance in being a moderator in any online game community?: Yes i was an admin on one server and i did lots of helping in it.
Why do you wanna be a moderator?: Because i wanna be kind and helpful to new players and always be honest.
What will you use your powers to?: I will use them for banning griefers and bad people from this server and helping other people and of course building and using them only if i need to not for fun.
05/15/2012 3:08 pm
Toofat2camp
Hello, my in game name is TooFat2Camp and I am interested in being part of your server staff!

Why should we promote you, and not anyone else? I feel I should be promoted because I have been an admin on several servers such as: GoodolMinecraftServer, DJ's Survival Server, and ImaginaryGaming. I am obedient to my superiors, have a strong knowledge of plugins including World Edit, Factions, Lockette, Bukkit, and more, and are a strong, reliable person who plays often.
Do you have any experience being a moderator in an online gaming community: Yes, some larger servers include GoodolMinecraft DJ's survival server, ImaginaryGaming, as well as several other smaller and/or private servers.
Why do you want to be moderator? To improve any aspects of the server i can, and be a well known, well respected person in a community.
What will you do with your powers? If given moderator I would: Improve the gameplay experience of anyone on the server, help admins and owners, and overall make the server more appealing and well known.

Thanks for your consideration!
05/15/2012 3:08 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Ranger
treyshark
Why should we promote you, and not anyone else?:You should promote me because i actually do my job helping players as staff and I dont abuse my powers like most staff do, I will also be very Active on your server.
Do you have any experience as staff in a gaming community?: Yes i have been staff on quite a few servers! My highest rank was Co-owner And i like very active comunity's and play my part in them.
Why do you want to be a moderator?: Because i would like to help the players on your server, help with advertising and Help out / host Events!
What will you use your powers to?: To help out the player and other staff and Stop Hackers and Xrayers, I will also use them to help the community as much as i can, Because Community is what keeps a server alive.

Thanks for reading my application and dont let my age decieve you. Thanks, Treyshark.
05/15/2012 3:00 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Pokemon
miniwazza
Why should we promote you, and not anyone else?:I think that you should promote me because im a very good builder and i use powers respobley.
Do you have any experience in being a moderator in any online gaming community?:i am a mod type player on a server called : minecraftmaos.co.uk , i am a police officer that means i can use powers as like a mod to kick or ban people if nessery.
Why do you want to be a moderator?: because i think that it would be a nicer way to make the sever a happy place and to meet new people.
What will you use your powers to?: i will only use my powers responobly and use only when nesserary.
05/15/2012 1:48 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Cake
Springrolls
Why should we promote you, and not anyone else?: I am trustworthy and I obey my superiors. I don't talk back and do what I am told to do. I also know basic server skills so I can help with choosing plugins and configurating them. I also punish people for good reasons not for stupid reasons.
Do you have any experience in being a moderator in any online gaming community?: Yes I do, I have moderator on a few servers and admin on 2 servers that are still up. I also have access to files so I know basic server skills.
Why do you want to be a moderator?: I want to help the server, ban griefers and hackers, and also have fun. As I said before I know basic server skills so I would like to help choose plugins and configurate them if I am allowed to.
What will you use your powers to?: I will use them to warn and punish griefers and cheaters. I will also help people and help with building the server. I will also help newcomers with questions that they have and also try to make this server one of the best Minecraft servers out there.
05/15/2012 1:46 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
TheGuyWhoLolz
can i be staff i'm 16 friendly and helpful but will enforce rules if necessary

that is all...............
05/15/2012 12:40 pm
Leonshadowviper
Why should we promote you, and not anyone else?:cause i have experience on minecraft for over a year
Do you have any experience in being a moderator in any online gaming community?:yes i ran my own minecraft server a while back but i didnt take donations to keep it running so i shut it down i have also been a gamemoderator on a perfect world private server
Why do you want to be a moderator?:i want to be a moderator because back on my server we had serious amount of griefers and im a active person as i work from home
What will you use your powers to?:to keep order i guess from griefers and help people that really need it
05/15/2012 12:32 pm
BINHOBO
Why should we promote you, and not anyone else?:You should promote me because i feel that i have experienced everything Minecraft has had to throw at me and i know the best ways to solve the problems.
Do you have any experience in being a moderator in any online gaming community?:Yes i have been a mod on a r.p.g server on a game called Arma and also on many a Minecraft server one ran by red cheese which is now a premium server
Why do you want to be a moderator?:i would like to be a moderator so that i can help people and so that i can promote the server in a more positive way.
What will you use your powers to?:I would stop griefers and all address all the other problems that the server has. But i would also like to promote it on YouTube through animations and sfx and gfx videos.
Thanks
Louis
05/15/2012 10:51 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
TechnoP053
Why should we promote you, and not anyone else?:Im good at moderating, i am helpful and i will be on the server almost every day.
Do you have any experience in being a moderator in any online gaming community?:Yes i have
Why do you want to be a moderator?:I like helping people.
What will you use your powers to?:Help people and sometimes just do poop Xd
05/15/2012 7:44 am
Minecraftguy1001
216.231.139.87:25615 Is the IP, I will give everyone answer later on their applies!
05/14/2012 9:22 am
Level 1 : New Mage
Seasparrow31
Why should we promote you, and not anyone else?:Because I obey and don't just decide on my self I talk with the admins about banning and tempbanning
Do you have any experience in being a moderator in any online gaming community?:Yes Alot 7 Moderators 13 Admins 4 co owners and 2 owners
Why do you want to be a moderator?:Because I want to make the server a little bit more than it was before I can help with alot of stuff With handling players to even configging plugins
What will you use your powers to?: To help people and Not abouse them! FYI: I really hate power abusers...
05/14/2012 8:45 am
Minecraftguy1001
I'll choose at least two of you , you will have an answer tomorrow hopefully! PS: I'm still taking more applies!
05/12/2012 5:13 pm
Xssassin3
Why should we promote you, and not anyone else?: I have lots of experience with some very big servers(not saying them out loud), I have been playing Minecraft since alpha and I can help out with anything that you need whenever you need it.
Do you have any experience in being a moderator in any online gaming community?: I have lots of experience at being a mod in online gaming communities other than Minecraft also[forums and TS etc]
Why do you want to be a moderator?: I want to be a moderator because I like the sound of this server and i want to help out, I am also good at solving disputes and having very good command based background knowledge.
What will you use your powers to?:I would use my powers to improve the server as much as possible, as well as keeping the server safe and enjoyable by helping people that need it (i consider myself to be a relatively good builder). Finally unlike a lot of people I would not and have no intention of abusing my power.
Thanks For Reading and I appreciate the opportunity!
p.s I am available on Skype most days and nights. With Thanks Xssassin3
05/12/2012 4:01 pm
ITzCaBo0seMoDzZ
Why should we promote you, and not anyone else?: Because I enjoy playing minecraft and have so since the first month it came out. Im an admin in 2 servers including Jabcraft and Libertycraft, and just simply enjoy the game.
Do you have any experience in being a moderator in any online gaming community?:Like I said above, I do, and I am dedicated to the servers I am a moderator on.
Why do you want to be a moderator?: Because i'd like to help out people that have problems with griefing / command issues, I love to help.
What will you use your powers to?: To help people with construction (if i'd be allowed to), to stop the only thing worse than creepers in minecraft; griefers, and to get an unlimited supply of redstone ^-^, I specialize in redstone mechanics & contraptions.
Thanks for taking the time to read my app!
05/12/2012 3:49 pm
Level 26 : Expert Dragonborn
Zamilix
Why should we promote you, and not anyone else?: I can handle myself very well And can work good together with other people and players and always up to have a laugh.
Do you have any experience in being a moderator any online gaming community?: Yes plenty of other servers.
Why do you want to be a moderator?: Love to help out people and the server.
What will you use your powers to?: I dont abuse my powers and will use them wisely and follow by the rules.
05/12/2012 3:29 pm
FTWmCsWTF
Why should we promote you, and not anyone else?: Cause i have had past experience on my friends server as a mod and i always got my job done
Do you have any experience in being a moderator in any online gaming community?: yes i do
Why do you want to be a moderator?: to help keep the server safe fun and ungriefed
What will you use your powers to?: stop people from greifing fighting and to help make the server fun and safe
05/12/2012 3:05 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Princess
cissississ
i understand if you dont accept me
05/12/2012 3:05 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Princess
cissississ
Why should we promote you, and not anyone else?: because unlike most kids, i have been playing for a long time.
Do you have any experience in being a moderator in any online gaming community?: yes a lot and also admin
Why do you want to be a moderator?: because i love helping others and can help even more while being moderator
What will you use your powers to?: i will help build, direct newcomers, and filter out the hackers and greifers from the rest of the players
05/12/2012 1:59 pm
OddFutureWolfGang
Why should we promote you, and not anyone else?: Id be a great addition to your server, and im very trustworthy and fair.
Do you have any experience in being a moderator in any online gaming community?: Ive been mods on a few servers, admin also.
Why do you want to be a moderator?: So i can be a tester for plugins (if you have any) and ill help with greifers and will do reasonalbly anything you want.
What will you use your powers to do?: Control griefers, spread the word about the server, and test plugins and even build for you.
my skype is hunterisaladiesman if you need it. Please accept!
05/12/2012 1:29 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
bloxs87654
Why should we promote you, and not anyone else?:As i have had minecraft since alpha and i once banned 6 griefers in 2 weeks,
Do you have any experience in being a moderator in any online gaming community?: Yes I have In many servers as ive been admin in 3, mod in 2, head mod in 2.
Why do you want to be a moderator?:I am bored with my project and i am a good at pvp and building(not interirior though)
What will you use your powers to?:Stop griefers and get it as big community as possible
05/18/2012 11:08 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
bloxs87654
dont know why i havent been answered yet as I was the first person to post
05/15/2012 7:22 pm
oCrimsxn
So?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com