1) I NEED STAFF
2) I NEED A LIST OF PLUGINS I SHOULD USE
3) I NEED STAFF
4) I NEED HELP
5) I NEED STAFF

please? ^-^
Strongminer10
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Strongminer10
11/16/2012 4:14 pm
ci SPHANX!
ci833508
11/13/2012 6:31 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
Strongminer10how do I get bukkit to get the plugins to WORK?!?!

go to bukkit.org and download the 1.4.2R0.2 beta build if you want to use a 1.4 server.
PM me if you need help
Strongminer10
11/13/2012 5:04 pm
J3xis thats really helpful thanks! server problems right now guys, SORRY D: but will be fixed soon. Also, how do I get bukkit to get the plugins to WORK?!?!
IBM
11/12/2012 6:31 pm
May I be of STaff?
J3xis
11/12/2012 4:56 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Since this is not a STAFF..... recruitment I'll be the first to be helpful! Now, I think a few plugins to start with should be :

1. Essentials (all basic commands and more impressive one ) RECOMMENED [its on 90% of servers!]

2. CoreProtect (May need MySQL./ Its to rollback griefs and lava and fire ETC.)

3. Opt. Factions ( A personal favorite and i also know form experience about 75% of servers use this no matter what type it is!)

4. PermissionsEX (Now if you want ranks i recommend doing this, because you can edit permissions/prefixes/ranks in game.) [ I can set them up myself for FREE in a matter of 10mins - 2hrs. based on how the Owner wants everything)

5. Opt. Lockette ( A chest locking plugin / that people like to use so griefing is lessened)

6. Opt. Multiverse (A multiple world plugin[ Let's you play on and set up different worlds!])

Now those are my top 5-6 and I cant seem to remember any others ATM but if you want more info PM me! my skype is dj3xis IGN: J3xis and im avaliable fri. - sun. most weeks and some times in afternoons during the week

P.S. I am a Server Owner of about 5 Servers with in the past 4 months and i have setup many more for friends and people like you!
CaIIum
11/12/2012 4:30 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Ninja
.:: Application ::.

.:: Info ::.
IGN: Callum3030
Building Skill: 8.5/10
Pic's: Sorry but i dont really take pics of my builds
Maturity: 8.5/10
.:: Example Scenario's ::.
1. If two members had gotten into an argument, how would you break it up, and leave them both happy?
I will approach the situation respectfully. I will listen to both side of the stories and try to create a solution that will satisfy both of them. If one of the user’s is not satisfied, I will think *outside the box* to make them both happy with the outcome.
2. If someone broke a rule, and you caught them, what would you do? Why?
I would approach them and warn the user that they are breaking the rules. If they continue breaking the rules, I will ban them for a short period of time to make sure then understand what they did is prohibited. If they continue to break the rules, it may result into a ban. If the user has learned what he did was wrong, I will let him/her go.
3. What if you were notified of a rule-breaker by a member? What would you do? Why?
If I was notified of a rule-breaker, I would go into Mob-Mode and spy on them. If I see that they are breaking the rules, I will warn them. If I don't see any suspicious activity, I will let them go. If I see suspicious activity, I will warn them. If they continue to break the rules, I may result in a temporary ban. If she/he continues, I will result in a ban.
4. If someone found diamonds and it was broadcasted, what would you do? Why?
I would go invisible to spy on him/her. If the user is *branch-mining* and find diamonds, I will suspect that they are using X-RAY and continue to spy on them. If they find more diamonds by *branch-mining* I will ban them. If I don't see any suspicious activity, I will let them go.
5. If someone cursed you out with the words that haven't been censored, how would you respond? Why?
I would respectfully tell them to stop cursing. I will warn them that disrespecting staff members is strictly against the rules. If continue, I will temporary ban them and see if they learned. If they keep cursing, I may result in a ban.
.:: Plugin Experience ::.
Faction's
MCMMO
World Guard
World Edit
Dynmap
Essentials
Multiverse
Mobarena
[And many more]
I Also hope to learn more as i gain more experience
.:: Question's ::.
3. In your opinion, what would be the ideal staff?
In my own opinion, I believe that the ideal staff member for Your Or Any Server is being respectful to everyone. I also believe that they need to be loyal and always try their 100% best at everything they do. The staff should never let anyone down if the user’s need assisted. Lastly, I believe the staff members should try their best to stop greefers and hackers. These are some of my own opinion what I think the ideal staff member is for Your Or Any Server.
4. What qualifies you to be part of the staff?
I believe I have what it takes to become a part of Your staff. I am loyal, respectful and do my 100% best at everything I do. I am always *Here to Help*. I will never turn anyone down. I will always respond to griefing problems and take care of them correctly. I speak English so any user can understand me. I will think *outside the box* to improve my level of intelligence. Lastly, I have been a staff member on another server, so I know what is expected.
.:: Overall ::.
I Guess that is pretty much it!
If you have any more questing PM me
I Have skype but if you would like me to use anything else such as teamspeak i will be happy to get it.

Thank's For Taking your time to read
-C
owe05
11/12/2012 4:24 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Can i be op?
Strongminer10
11/11/2012 6:22 pm
Dragoon thats great that list, THANKS and sure, I'd love help with configuration, show me all the steps for those plugins, ALSO how do i get bukkit for my server?
owe05
11/11/2012 10:28 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Can i be admin/op/mod my friend got a server i'm op on that
please answer
Dragoon06
11/11/2012 10:24 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Hi,

here the "small" plugin list from my server

Anticheat
BadPotion
CoreProtect
Eseentails
GroupManager
LWC
HyperConomy
McBands
MobArena
PvParena
PvPtoggel
Multivers
Plotme
Serversigns
Votifier
WorldEdit
WorldGuard
xAuth
ZavAutoMessager

If you need help with the configuration you can ask me
Strongminer10
11/11/2012 10:20 am
Hey guys sorry chat problem! Will be fixed soon!
BarryWilson55
11/11/2012 10:10 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
your server is so laggy
WolfsHowl428
11/11/2012 10:06 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
I WOULD LIKE TO APPLY FOR CO OWNER OR HEAD ADMIN!

Hello mate! I am WolfsHowl428. Here are some pictures of what i have built.

These are all screenshots of houses I have built, and although they are all rectangular, I would like to emphasize my ability to create more interesting structures and patterns. Since these are all houses, I went with the classic rectangular shape.

The fountains are part of a work in progress, I am doing interior design for the house in the second picture. I will also be doing outdoor landscaping, if you would like a screenshot of that let me know.

The final picture is also a work in progress, I am creating a sandstone property on my server. I can show you the final outcome when it is complete if you'd like.

I apologize if the texture pack is a problem, the one used in the first and third pictures is LoafCraft.

(These pictures are the proper size on my computer, if they don't fit your browser you can always save them to view them, or just let me know and I would be happy to resize!)

I would also like to elaborate on one of the points in the application which asks if I will commit time to the server. If it isn't evident, I spent time on my application and I hope that reflects my dedication.

IGN Wolfshowl428
AGE 14
SKYPE Yes, but I will not publicly display my skype name, I will PM it to you if I get accepted. Hope you understand.

I go to a residential school, so the times I am able to get on are not always flexible, but the time I have available will go into the server. I am responsible and able to commit my time to things I start, and if I no longer can put in a significant amount of time I will retire my role as a builder to someone else who can better fit your server. I am in the central time zone (it is currently 10 pm here), and the times I can get on will all be in the afternoon or at night with the exception of some weekends.

Some other info you may like to know: I have some world edit experience, but I am certainly not an expert. I am responsible and easy to work with, and I look forward to possibly working on your server!

Experience: Admin on 5 servers co owner on 2 mod on 4
Why you should be Co-Owner:You should choose me because i would treat everyone on the server fairly. I have seen people on servers that are choosen to be Admins when it clearly seem's that they are not ready for the position. Yet the owner of the server gives them Admin powers anyways. So what do they do? Destroy and grief the whole server leaving behind a dead wasteland filled with lava and bedrock.

I absolutley hate people like that and would have them banned at once! If there is one thing i hate its people griefing/hacking servers for the fun of it. Destroying peoples creations and mocking the owner and staff. Its just sad. Not only does this affect the people of the server but also the server itself! People would tell their friends "oh dont play on that server it got griefed and the owner and staff were to dumb to take care of it."

This is why you should choose me. I would stop this horrible, catastrophic thing from happening

Rate your building out of ten: 9
Would you be willing to donate 10 dollars via paypal: yes if the server is to my liking and the owner is nice Ibet you are yes i am familiar with all of the major plugins
Additional Info (Specialities):
(i added the things below)
Can i trust you: Well i think you can but only you can decide that. I cannot choose for you but if you choose me im sure you will trust me.

Thanks for reading!
perrytJ
11/11/2012 10:02 am
Level 29 : Expert Demolitionist
My server is down since 2 days ago. I know EVRYTHING about bukkit. My server was very succesfull. I can help u with 1, 3, and 5, But first i want to know if its a fast server cuz i hate lagg (like everyone) I could help.
Strongminer10
11/11/2012 9:56 am
minecraft->direct connect->174.112.4.144:25565
Strongminer10
11/11/2012 9:54 am
yes 174.112.4.144:25565
PinkDolphin
11/11/2012 9:54 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Skinner
Is it up?
Strongminer10
11/11/2012 9:51 am
sure enter the server!
PinkDolphin
11/11/2012 9:51 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Skinner
May I be a Moderator? I have alot of experience. Oh also for plugins get McBans, And All Essentials Plugins.
Strongminer10
11/11/2012 9:29 am
sure, what plugins should i use? Also, joinjoinjoin!
Ryan66067
11/11/2012 9:28 am
i'LL Be An Admin
Strongminer10
11/11/2012 9:28 am
174.112.4.144:25565 *sorry forgot that part <-*
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com