Starting Off On a Server:Going To Need Helpers

ApocalypticRice1's Avatar ApocalypticRice12/7/12 9:30 pm
2/8/2012 7:52 am
enderbornforever's Avatar enderbornforever
I just got done starting on a Bukkit server I'm making,It's not so done yet, It still needs some finishing touches.Obviously we're going to need a spawn and some buildings,also protection.I need advice on what plugins I need and how to protect areas,etc.

Here's the application:

Minecraft Username:

What will you build? (don't say whatever the owner wants):

Skype (required):

Age (maturity,I don't want immature sexual things built):

Do you know how to use Bukkit correctly?:

I'll give out the IP once I get the people accepted,The IP will be sent private so check inbox's.
ApocalypticRice1
Level 13 : Journeyman Toast

Create an account or sign in to comment.

enderbornforever
02/08/2012 7:52 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragonborn
lol
derrick2010
02/08/2012 7:39 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Minecraft Username: Cariburnz (INTRO XD: im a singaporean,name's Derrick Wong, loves building and know some mechanics and loves to help people, but if some people wanna destroy things i made, i make sure they have reasons.....(oh and i love farming XD))

What will you build? well i would build anything like a castle, or an airship, well, but if the owners wants me to build anything, sure, why not XD (seriously.)

Skype : nick is cariburnz, (nick) and name is Derrick Wong :/ lazy put picture...

Age: im 14+ dun worry, im aready matured, but sometimes can be childish but i swear im not *Dirty*

Do you know how to use Bukkit correctly?: i dunno what u mean here...but if u mean commands that most common plug-ins use like essentials, md, world edit, yea, sure, i was op for alot other server.... untill they became inactive..
ApocalypticRice1
02/07/2012 9:38 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Toast
Shameless bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome