Starting Up A pixelmon Server!

variss's Avatar variss3/17/14 3:48 am
1 emeralds 190 6
3/17/2014 3:24 pm
Pringles1331's Avatar Pringles1331
Hello All i'm Here Today To Tell you about the blank server (Nothing yet) pixelmon Server, I am in need of staff to help out, only detailed applications, and Trusted people will be given a rank to help build ect

Application:
Name:
Why you want to help?
how can you help?
variss
Level 47 : Master Geek

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Pringles1331
03/17/2014 3:24 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
ign: Pringles_13

Build experience: (5/10)

Plugin experience: (4/10)

Staff experience: (9/10)

Where do you live: sweden

Info about me
Irl name is marcus im 13 years old and i live in sweden i like football and minecraft

Application: Mod / admin
Name: IGN Pringles_13 irl marcus
TImeZone:Sweden
Why you want to help? Cuz i love to help ppl and staff!! I always love newbie servers To see them grow!
how can you help? Help ppl build and much more!!
Veloriux
03/17/2014 3:19 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragonborn
Flemmo, are you still accepting applications?
Alade3n
03/17/2014 4:09 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Admin Application
Ign: jackhenry5258

I want to help becasue i love pixelmon, I am good at dealing with people and it will be great fun.

I can contribute my building skills and i can also manage plugins quite well, i have used group manager and pex alot.
Thanks
Laser_Beak
03/17/2014 3:55 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Wow...you just copied my app -.- . Please be proffesional at making an app instead of copying/pasting! :I
joeyouknow
03/17/2014 3:53 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Admin Application
=======================
IGN: luckmans5

=======================
I would like to apply for this application because I think i could help this server grow and become an unreal server.
In the past I have been an Admin on two other servers, Head Admin on one, and Co-Owned another. All of which have been shut down permanently, This is why I would like to be an Admin on yours.
I am Currently in a small time build team also and we have built two spawns for two different servers.
As an Admin I do not tolerate any form of Racism, Sexism or Homophobic remarks, If I see such language I will (Depending on severity) Kick/Ban them with your permission if you are online, If you are not however, I will report it to you when you return and let you decide their outcome.
========================
Skills many like Ctrl c Ctrl v
========================
Cooperative Indeed

Team Player Yes

Attentive Of course

Mature Very

TrustWorthy
========================

Thankyou for reading my Admin Application
Joyouknow
Level 1
New Explorer
Laser_Beak
03/17/2014 3:48 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Admin Application
=======================
IGN: Laser_Beak

=======================
I would like to apply for this application because I think i could help this server grow and become an unreal server.
In the past I have been an Admin on two other servers, Head Admin on one, and Co-Owned another. All of which have been shut down permanently, This is why I would like to be an Admin on yours.
I am Currently in a small time build team also and we have built two spawns for two different servers.
As an Admin I do not tolerate any form of Racism, Sexism or Homophobic remarks, If I see such language I will (Depending on severity) Kick/Ban them with your permission if you are online, If you are not however, I will report it to you when you return and let you decide their outcome.
========================
Skills
========================
Cooperative

Team Player

Attentive

Mature

TrustWorthy
========================

Thankyou for reading my Admin Application
Planet Minecraft

Website