Starting RPG server, need staff

sage379's Avatar sage3797/30/14 8:19 pm
7/31/2014 5:37 pm
HalseyNF's Avatar HalseyNF
Hello Planet Minecraft, I am sage379 and I am starting a roleplaying server. I have plugin knowledge, but need some staff in specific areas. I am going to need a:
3x Builder -
1x Lore Writer - Gotten
2x NPC/Denizens Guy - IMPORTANT
2x Basic Setter-Upper
1x Advertiser
2x Basic Staff (Plugin Knowledge needed)
The IP address will be disclosed when accepted. They will then be interviewed a bit further to make sure they're okay and fit for the job.
Application Template
Click to reveal
What position are you aiming for?

Maturity Level:

Why should we accept you?

Previous Experience:

Plugin Skills:

Any Additonal Info?

sage379
Level 23 : Expert Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/31/2014 5:37 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
HalseyNF
Good Luck To All Appliers
And Hai Sage
07/31/2014 5:23 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner
chris012696
What position are you aiming for? Basic Staff

Maturity Level: Pretty high considering Im 18

Why should we accept you? Because I have owned servers where I focused mainly On RPG and Used NPC's All the time

Previous Experience: Owned Many servers that focused on rpg. Set up quests

Plugin Skills: Mostly all of them im very good at using commands and keeping peace within the community

Any Additonal Info?

07/31/2014 2:50 am
Level 1 : New Miner
ThatCoolKid400
What position are you aiming for? Builder/Mod

Maturity Level: Im very mature and handle myself like and adult.

Why should we accept you? You should except me because im one of a kind xD, and I have been staff on multiple servers and know how things go.

Previous Experience: Ive been an admin/mod/builder on more than 20 servers over the years.

Plugin Skills: I know Bukkit basics like (world edit)

Any Additonal Info? Nope

07/31/2014 2:45 am
testbox360

Lore Writer, or a general adviser

Maturity Level:

7, I enjoy a good joke; But I will respect your authority and I act mature when need be

Because I am active, I am fun, nice, and I will dedicate my time

Previous Experience:

To be honest, I have none; but we all must start somewhere

Plugin Skills:

I have never tried, nor am I interested in doing so.

Any Additonal Info?

Until school comes (August 20th) I will be on almost all day, everyday. Meaning I will be there for you often, and during the school year, I will be active on weekends as well.

Testbox360 (Parker Butt)
07/31/2014 1:59 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Dragon
NameZTaken
Anything is fine with me (I'm very creative building, coming up with ideas, i can draw if needed for anything )

Maturity Level:
Well If i say i'm mature 7 but to you it may be different in your thoughts you know? So... lets just say I've been asked by too many people if i'm 15/16. once even 17

When I'm on MC, im usually on whatever server i'm helping/trusted with. I am a trust worthy people and i can get things done. I'm helpful to everyone and answers all questions from people.

Previous Experience:
In classic, I actually was Co Owner on a server and everyone constantly talked to me and enjoyed my company.
I'm currently moderator on SCOOBYCRAFT. I've been admins on many servers before but no longer go on them due to me not being active for months due to.. stuff. And currently helping my brother make his spawn in his new server.

Plugin Skills: Don't count on me to do plugins... but If needed I could probably learn.

Any Additonal Info?
I am a girl and if there is a fight/argue going on I can usually solve it because I understand everything and anything. I am not like everyone else, and i enjoy meeting new people. I am losing my friends and so I'm hoping to find new friends in this server
Other ways to contact:
Email: irthoskhazidhea@gmail.com
KIK: irthosandzeris
Want my phone number just message me on PMC.

Skype: Irthosandkhazidhea (Tho im not on often so if i dont reply i suggest going to one of the listed above... I'm constantly on my phone as well so kik and texting works great.)
07/31/2014 1:46 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Mountaineer
SirAaronII
What position are you aiming for? Advertiser: I have a youtube channel

Maturity Level:
I will be able to get the word out for the server and showcase it on my channel
Previous Experience:
i showcased a mod it still is my top viewed video
Plugin Skills:
none
Any Additonal Info?i can only text on Skype, my mic is broke

07/31/2014 1:39 am
JordanThomas
Postion Looking For: Builder

Ign:xirone122

Maturity Level 9-9.5/10 I can be very serious when needed too and also can be funny and sarcastic if the situation allows it.

Why should I be staff on the server: Because i have previously been working on a really good city map until the owner decided to sell the server before it was released and i was fired because I was having to constantly leave because a family member was very ill.
Contact Info:
1:Skype: Jordan Thomas
2:Texting:
3:gmail:thegame1243283@gmail.com

Experience: built 3 different maps based on islands and survival/adventure and this server would be a big step up from Rookie to Pro.
Additional Info I have played minecraft for 4 years and love everything about it I have LOTS of experience with itI love RPG too. I hope you like my application!
xirone122/Jordan Thomas
07/31/2014 12:42 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
ShinyGear
What position are you aiming for? Builder if possible

Maturity Level: 7.5 technically speaking I have a serious and focus and a fun side.

Why should we accept you? I belive that I have some things that I can bring to the table that will fulfill your requirements and that you will see fit. I am on almost everyday on minecraft and skype. I would stay dedicated to the server so that it will get into public as soon as it can.

Previous Experience: I was a builder on past servers but they all shut down but one that has around 15-20 people daily and increasing.

Plugin Skills: I know the basic plugins and world edit.

Any Additonal Info? If you have anything else to add me be free to ask me on skype for anything else that needs to be answered.

07/31/2014 12:14 am
AperireAnimo
Basic staff (Moderator) / Lore Writer

Maturity Level:
High

As a staff: I'm fair, hard working and persistent.
As Lore Writer: I've been writing since I started pre-school and I've never stopped creating stories and rp's.

Previous Experience: Co-owner once, admin 3 times, moderator 7 times.

Plugin Skills: Little to none but I can work on it.

Any Additonal Info? I'm in England meaning due to the time zones I'll be up at different times from you and be able to monitor the server whenever you can't.
I stay up late meaning I can even be on when you are.

07/30/2014 9:35 pm
sage379
Everyone who's applying please contact me via Skype to speed things up a little
will.turner379
07/30/2014 9:25 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Architect
Jofootballo
What position are you aiming for?: Builder Though I will accept a lower rank to start

Maturity Level: 6/10- Honestly I hate it when people take video games too seriously. Understandably, I can get serious if this job requires me to.

Why should we accept you?: I feel like I have a bit more experience than most of the other applicants will have.

Previous Experience: I usually work on The Shotbow Networks Creative server or just in singleplayer. If you would like to see the current plot I am working on PM me on here

Plugin Skills: I have skills with Worldedit and SPC

Any Additonal Info?: Once again if you would like to see my creative plot on the server, PM me pronto
07/30/2014 9:34 pm
sage379
I'll get to you as soon as I can.
07/30/2014 9:34 pm
sage379
I'll get to you and the other guy as soon as possible. I would check out your plot, but I definetly wasn't banned from Shotbow Network, so could you send imgur links to screenshots? Thanks
07/30/2014 9:21 pm
Mayo13
lol he's afk watching a movie
07/30/2014 9:21 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
Nexutron
What position are you aiming for? Lore Writer, Staff Member (Preferably), Or Setup-er

Maturity Level: Out of 10, Ten. I use Proper Grammar, I treat everyone with Respect, and handle wide varieties of situation well.

Why should we accept you? Because, I know my plugins, I have had a lot of past experience, I am not annoying, I do not take in excuses, I know how to handle a lot of situations (Positive or Negative), I am Mature, I do not drain tolerance from anyone (Except Attention Seekers), I do not Abuse my powers, I am not Power hungry, I have never been banned, I have a lot of Patience, I can be Trusted, and know Permissions, and a load of other plugins.

Previous Experience: On RPG Servers, I have been Lore Writer on The Sianite Network, Builder on another one, Staff on 3, and I use to own an RPG Server... and I think that's all of my RPG Experiences.

Plugin Skills: I can add the Permissions, I can do Permissions, I can Config Plugins, I know the commands well, I can set up plugins, although unfortunately, I can not code.

Any Additional Info? Nope.

Skype: I don't have Skype. But, you may contact me through Via Email. NexutronCraft@gmail.com
07/30/2014 9:20 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
bvcrehg12345
What position are you aiming for? Builder

Maturity Level:9 out of 10 ( got to still have my fun side)

Why should we accept you?because i can build at expert levels anything from castles to cruise ships and underground bases

Previous Experience:head admin of a 300 slot server

Plugin Skills:minor plug in skills but learn quickly

Any Additonal Info?can send pictures of my work if needed

07/30/2014 9:18 pm
Jojolist
don't click this link...
AHHHHH MY SOUL
07/30/2014 9:12 pm
Jojolist
Sage May I have your Skype?
07/30/2014 9:15 pm
sage379
will.turner379
07/30/2014 9:10 pm
Mayo13
So, you gonna add me on skype?
07/30/2014 9:12 pm
sage379
Watching a movie, I'll be able to do that in about 30 mintues
07/30/2014 9:06 pm
Jojolist
Ok cant wait to join the server!
07/30/2014 9:02 pm
Jojolist
Thank you that is wonderful I cannot Skype video only text sorry
07/30/2014 9:05 pm
sage379
Same
07/30/2014 8:56 pm
Jojolist
Postion Looking For:Looking for basic staff

Ign:jojolist

Maturity Level 6/10 I can be very serious when needed too and also can be funny and sarcastic.

Why should I be staff on the server I am loyal know coding/plugins how to set up a server and I am a great friend and a good builder. I can do any task given to me and I love to help people. I can be trusted with anything and can do coding

Contact Info:Skype Texting:njojo11 Kik:njojo11 gmail:jojolistlovesminecraft@gmail.com

Experience Being StaffI have been staff on many servers with the positions Builder, Moderator, Admin, Head-Admin, and Co-Owner. I also love working with other staff. Teamwork is a big thing for me and cooperating with others is my specialty.

Additional Info I have played minecraft for 4 years and love everything about it I have LOTS of experience with plugins and modpacks I love RPG too. I hope you like my application! Jojo~
07/30/2014 9:00 pm
sage379
I'll contact you as soon as possible.
07/30/2014 8:52 pm
Mayo13
07/30/2014 8:39 pm
Mayo13
Preferably "Basic Staff", though, I would take a lower ranked position if offered.

Age?

Maturity Level
6.5/10: I love joking around sometimes , I have fun with what I do, and do a lot of stupid things, though I am serious when the matter requires me to do so.

I love the minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I really enjoy building. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team.

Previous experience?
I have been staff on a few of my friends servers, and even have had a server of my own which had 50 slots and was a faction pvp server. I was also a "warden" on multiple prison servers which contained 50+ slots.

Any additional info? : I have been playing minecraft multiplayer for more than 2 years

07/30/2014 8:51 pm
sage379
You'll be contacted and interviewed shortly By the way, your post inspired the Application Template :3
07/30/2014 8:34 pm
sage379
bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome