Starting a Survival Games Server *RECRUITING*

Civeberg's Avatar Civeberg12/5/15 12:44 pm
1 emeralds 183 4
12/6/2015 9:32 am
Civeberg's Avatar Civeberg
Hello everyone! I used to play on survival games servers a lot, but recently all the good ones are either being overcome with pay-to-winner's or shutting down. So I am looking to put together a small team that can help me build a server dedicated to Survival Games. (And maybe other minigames once we complete SG)

I'm looking for the following ranks/positions to help me get started: Builder, Coder, and Beta-Tester.

I also need an advertiser-type person that would rewrite posts like this, as well as write up advertisements as I'm not good at stuff like this.

I code myself, and the coders would just be helping me with MySQL (Which I know nothing about) and refining details and helping make it more efficient.

To apply, you can make up your own application.

Thanks for your time, and I hope to see you soon! If you leave your skype below I'll send you a contact request
Civeberg
Level 29 : Expert Lumberjack

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/06/2015 9:32 am
Civeberg
bump
12/05/2015 2:04 pm
Civeberg
Click to reveal
Finnisher1Hello there! My name is Finn and I'd love to help staff your server! Here is my application, and I hope you like it!

Name: My real name is Finn, however, whilst gaming I usually go by Finnisher.

In-game-name: My IGN is Finnisher1.

Location (timezone): I live in the south west of the UK, and so, my timezone is UTC+00:00.

Hours available: I am available a lot of the time during the week. The amount of hours I will be able to dedicate to the server varies between 5 - 8+ hours a day provided that I don’t have anything else that I need to do.

Why should I hire you: You should hire me because I know what I'm doing, and I'm a friendly guy overall! I have played Minecraft since its release on the Xbox 360, and then a week later, I purchased it on the PC and I've never stopped since! Over this time, I have acquired an awful lot of knowledge about the game and a wide variety of the different plugins that are out there, and I have also been a member of staff on multiple other servers in that time. I know how to keep my cool in any situations that may arise, and I also understand how to stomp out petty arguments between players swiftly and fairly. I enjoy working as a team and helping others have an enjoyable time on servers that I am a member of staff on. I also understand that there may very well be people that are a higher rank than myself and I have no problem whatsoever reporting anything that I cant handle or deal with to them to then sort out. I am an honest player, and I'd like to think that this is reflected in my attitude towards other users and members of staff. I do not steal or grief, and I follow the rules at all times. Whilst I do enjoy jokes and have a sense of humour myself, I also know when the line is being crossed, and when a joke is no longer funny. I can also help out new players with any questions that they may have and can even teach some of the more experienced players a thing or two that they didn't know!

Past experience: I have had lots of experience with being a member of staff on multiple different Minecraft servers! I shall go over some of them below, with what they taught me, and what I have taken away from my time being a member of staff on them.

Entity Empire: This was a server that a friend of mine ran. He was fairly new to Minecraft at the time and didn't necessarily know what he was doing. He spoke to me and asked him to help create his server, and I said that I would be honored to. I helped him to configure the plugins on the server, as well as with advertising the server on forums and websites, and we had a nice, small community going until players sadly lost interest and the server shut down due to a lack of funding. I learnt a lot about plugins and advertising on this server, and I wont forget the things it taught me.

Green Cities: This was the first ever server that I got staff on. I applied on Minecraft forums and got the rank. I was ecstatic. The owner took time to teach me about some of the different plugins that I did not know how to use properly and the server gave me a taste of being a member of staff for the first time. I loved it. We had quite a small, close knit community, until the server sadly went down due to the owner losing interest in gaming, although I still remember the people and the fundamentals that I learnt from my time on the server,

MinePunch: This was the first large-ish server that I got staff on. It had anywhere between 30 - 100+ people on at any given time. Despite not being used to this many people on at once, I quickly adapted and learnt what to do and how to handle myself. I sadly had to step down from my staff rank due to having an awful lot of school work that I had to catch up with, and not having the amount of time I would like to spend on the server available. But it was awesome. I really enjoyed being apart of it and learning about how these somewhat large servers were run in comparison to the smaller ones out there.

Position applying for: I was hoping to apply for Staff Manager, however, I'd be happy with mod if a position is open. (I know how to do perms, prefixes, essentials, and more! So I would love to help you!)

Thank you very much for this opportunity, and I hope to hear back from you very soon!

Sent skype request. Still looking for the ranks mentioned above! We don't really need any staff but if you don't want to be anything else I'm accepting a few staff members.
12/05/2015 1:06 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Finnisher1
My Skype is ; fishingfmc.
12/05/2015 12:53 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Finnisher1
Hello there! My name is Finn and I'd love to help staff your server! Here is my application, and I hope you like it!

Name: My real name is Finn, however, whilst gaming I usually go by Finnisher.

In-game-name: My IGN is Finnisher1.

Location (timezone): I live in the south west of the UK, and so, my timezone is UTC+00:00.

Hours available: I am available a lot of the time during the week. The amount of hours I will be able to dedicate to the server varies between 5 - 8+ hours a day provided that I don’t have anything else that I need to do.

Why should I hire you: You should hire me because I know what I'm doing, and I'm a friendly guy overall! I have played Minecraft since its release on the Xbox 360, and then a week later, I purchased it on the PC and I've never stopped since! Over this time, I have acquired an awful lot of knowledge about the game and a wide variety of the different plugins that are out there, and I have also been a member of staff on multiple other servers in that time. I know how to keep my cool in any situations that may arise, and I also understand how to stomp out petty arguments between players swiftly and fairly. I enjoy working as a team and helping others have an enjoyable time on servers that I am a member of staff on. I also understand that there may very well be people that are a higher rank than myself and I have no problem whatsoever reporting anything that I cant handle or deal with to them to then sort out. I am an honest player, and I'd like to think that this is reflected in my attitude towards other users and members of staff. I do not steal or grief, and I follow the rules at all times. Whilst I do enjoy jokes and have a sense of humour myself, I also know when the line is being crossed, and when a joke is no longer funny. I can also help out new players with any questions that they may have and can even teach some of the more experienced players a thing or two that they didn't know!

Past experience: I have had lots of experience with being a member of staff on multiple different Minecraft servers! I shall go over some of them below, with what they taught me, and what I have taken away from my time being a member of staff on them.

Entity Empire: This was a server that a friend of mine ran. He was fairly new to Minecraft at the time and didn't necessarily know what he was doing. He spoke to me and asked him to help create his server, and I said that I would be honored to. I helped him to configure the plugins on the server, as well as with advertising the server on forums and websites, and we had a nice, small community going until players sadly lost interest and the server shut down due to a lack of funding. I learnt a lot about plugins and advertising on this server, and I wont forget the things it taught me.

Green Cities: This was the first ever server that I got staff on. I applied on Minecraft forums and got the rank. I was ecstatic. The owner took time to teach me about some of the different plugins that I did not know how to use properly and the server gave me a taste of being a member of staff for the first time. I loved it. We had quite a small, close knit community, until the server sadly went down due to the owner losing interest in gaming, although I still remember the people and the fundamentals that I learnt from my time on the server,

MinePunch: This was the first large-ish server that I got staff on. It had anywhere between 30 - 100+ people on at any given time. Despite not being used to this many people on at once, I quickly adapted and learnt what to do and how to handle myself. I sadly had to step down from my staff rank due to having an awful lot of school work that I had to catch up with, and not having the amount of time I would like to spend on the server available. But it was awesome. I really enjoyed being apart of it and learning about how these somewhat large servers were run in comparison to the smaller ones out there.

Position applying for: I was hoping to apply for Staff Manager, however, I'd be happy with mod if a position is open. (I know how to do perms, prefixes, essentials, and more! So I would love to help you!)

Thank you very much for this opportunity, and I hope to hear back from you very soon!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome