Steampunk server looking for staff/builders

jgisles's Avatar jgisles8/28/14 9:36 pm
1 emeralds 296 8
8/31/2014 1:55 pm
elevathor's Avatar elevathor
Hey guys, it's jgisles/Satyr! I'm a fairly experienced server admin and I'm in the middle of starting a new project. Normally, I make RP/MMORPG servers, but this time I'm trying something a little bit different. The theme is Steampunk; airships, Victorian architecture and all. We're still in the very earliest stages of this server- selecting plugins and building our map but I'm happy to welcome aboard anybody who thinks this sounds like a good adventure!

The server is tentatively named Aethercraft, and is mostly geared for survival and building. Our map is made entirely of floating islands and a few friends and I are starting construction on our first major city. We're using Glimmars steampunk texture pack to really set the mood. We don't have any definite plans to make this server large or complicated, we mostly just want to form an awesome building community and erect castles in the sky.

I'm looking for mature, friendly folks who (preferably but not as a requirement) have fairly good building skills and a knowledge of WorldEdit. Any other talents you might have- such as terraforming, plugins, etc.- will certainly come in handy, but my main requirement is that you're interested in steampunk and are a friendly, level-headed person.

If you'd like to be involved, post here. Tell me a little bit about yourself (age, experience, skills) and I'll PM you the IP. I'll except everyone who is interested and doesn't make a bad first impression onto the team, and the vast majority of my staff positions are wide open, so don't be afraid to ask! Looking forward to building with you all!

EDIT: Since the server is- at the moment- often empty, it would probably be helpful to include my Skype name, Satyrcynic. Feel free to add me so we can coordinate getting on the server.
jgisles
Level 13 : Journeyman Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

elevathor
08/31/2014 1:55 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
hello i am good at staff beacause i have had a server but i bined it beacuse it was lagging i am good at building to
IGN: Elevathor

ZeronianZap
08/31/2014 1:49 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Hello there!

Name:
lilyblox8
IGN: Lily

What position I want: I just want to be a builder and build a city/Help with your city and server
Experience: I have experience in W/e, MultiVerse, Redstone and just being a general Builder. I have been Head-Admin on 3 different servers, Builder on 6 and Co-Owner on 2 :3

Why should I be chosen?: As I have said, I have experience in quite a few things but I want to have experience in many. So being a builder on a server opens up tons of new things for me to learn and do! I work well in a team and I never shy away from work (Unless I'm busy doing something really important, then I'd come and help straight after I'm done!)

Any other Info?: I sadly cannot come on Minecraft at weekdays (This Monday not included) due to the fact that my mum thinks Minecraft is full of bugs and won't let me download i on her computer
PhonedPlum3005
08/31/2014 1:27 pm
I'd love to join. Very good at voxel sniper, world edit, essentials, and many other plugins. Know how to build. Have owned a server, ect. Previous staff position include:
Owner (1), Admin (4), Dev (3), Mod (5), Helper (2).
Hope to join!
HarrisonButterGem
08/31/2014 1:18 pm
NP! already there!
jgisles
08/30/2014 7:54 am
Harrison, I sent you a PM. Thanks!
HarrisonButterGem
08/29/2014 12:33 pm
i'll build you the Airships and Machines. i LOVE redstone, and know how to use it. also, i LOVE floating islands. Worldedit Skills: SPC.
jgisles
08/29/2014 10:27 am
Thanks, bloodmaksed! I sent you a private message with the IP.
anonpmc1213490
08/29/2014 2:12 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
[deleted]
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome