StolenCraft Main- Needs Staff and Builders

jtrivers's Avatar jtrivers10/31/12 7:26 pm
11/25/2012 8:22 pm
jtrivers's Avatar jtrivers
StolenCraft Main
PVP, Raiding, Factions, and Survival

Hi, I am DJ and I own a server called StolenCraft it is a raiding, pvp, factions server. I am looking for a few staff positions and I need some awesome builders for my new spawn and I am looking for exceptional builders. If wont to apply for either position fill out the application below. We also are adding CTF , team deathmatch, and Spleef and we need people to build some maps.Remember if you apply for either position that you have skype. Our website is http://stolencraft.com/.

Builder Application: 10 spots open
Builder Application
IGN:
What are some things you have built(include some links to pictures):

How many servers have you built on(include names if can):

How long have you played Minecraft:

How can you help:

Anything Else:

Staff Application: 6 More spots open for interviews
Staff Application
IGN:
How good are you with commands and how many plugins do you know names too:
Whats servers have you been on staff before:

How many servers have you been banned from:

How can you help:

Anything Else:

Thank you for applying and check the post back for a response to your aplication within 24 hours.

If you want a server add me on Skype at dylan.rivers1 or go to http://www.blockyhosting.com/!!
jtrivers
Level 3 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/25/2012 8:22 pm
jtrivers
PenjiiIGN: Penjii
Name: Alex
Building Skill(1-100): 100. no lie
I build adventure maps, as well as just plain buildings. Here is my imigur page:
http://Penjii.imgur.com/all/
How long have you played Minecraft: since 1.7.3

How can you help: I'd like to build spawn rooms or other buildings that people will start in

Anything Else: I have never built something for a server before, so i am not experienced in that nature.
Welcome to the team!
11/25/2012 8:19 pm
jtrivers
Bump! The server is currently white listed.
11/22/2012 6:07 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
El_Burrito6153
post the ip i would love to join and make a faction
11/22/2012 6:03 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
Mu5icR0cks
IGN: Mu5icR0ck5
Name: Just call me Mu5ic

How good are you with commands and how many plugins do you know names too: I am very good with commands and I have a lot of experience with plugins.

Whats servers have you been on staff before: I've been staff on a lot of servers before, I have quit some because the owner was stupid, so I hope you can be nice I will also be nice back.

How many servers have you been banned from: I've been banned on a couple servers. The reasons are all the same. I can advertise for you, but I will get banned on other servers

How long have you played Minecraft: I've played minecraft since it first came out in 2009, alpha.

How can you help: I can help your server a lot because I have experience and I know what to do in any difficult situation. I don't rage because when I do I try to claim down and focus.

Anything Else: I am a loyal, trustworthy, funny, loving girl who wants to spend time on your server to help keep it running.
11/22/2012 5:41 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
utallman
i would like to apply for staff
ign:utallman
on a scale 1-10 i would rate myself a 8 on commands
i know mob disguise and world edit
unless you count getting band from a classic minecraft server then 0
i played minecraft a little over a year
i could help by helping people with there questions resolving promblems
and i would do what ever you say
11/22/2012 5:29 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
Penjii
IGN: Penjii
Name: Alex
Building Skill(1-100): 100. no lie
I build adventure maps, as well as just plain buildings. Here is my imigur page:
http://Penjii.imgur.com/all/
How long have you played Minecraft: since 1.7.3

How can you help: I'd like to build spawn rooms or other buildings that people will start in

Anything Else: I have never built something for a server before, so i am not experienced in that nature.
11/22/2012 5:18 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Engineer
Devinske
IGN: Devinske
Name: Devin Haggitt
Building Skill(1-100): 78
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8oaqg8odl8zv8 ... 20Interior
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pq7boyw4huqlk ... 20Stairs_1
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wao848qzmp7wc ... 20Stairs_2
https://www.dropbox.com/s/txnkxpfgyd7mu ... Top%20view
https://www.dropbox.com/s/b2ol0gfst5qvo ... an%20House
How many servers have you built on(include names if can): Dawn-of-Dragons and Kingdoms of Terra

How long have you played Minecraft: 5 months

How can you help: I can build anything and everything you want me too.

Anything Else: Thank you for looking at my application, and I hope you will accept
11/22/2012 5:01 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
KidneyKraft
BUMP
11/22/2012 4:58 pm
jtrivers
Bump!
11/22/2012 11:53 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
XhomesweetholeX
I messed up whoops
11/22/2012 11:52 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
XhomesweetholeX
IGN: XhomesweetholeX
Name: Gage Neckar

Whats servers have you been on staff before: I've worked with hundreds of plugins I no alot of server commands

How many servers have you been banned from: 1-3

How long have you played Minecraft: Since 1.7.3

How can you help: I love helping out new or even old players enjoy the game

Anything Else: No not really

~thanks for reviewing my application and I will be looking forward to to your reply
11/22/2012 11:45 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Mike9789
Well hope your server goes well sorry I wasn't good enough.
11/22/2012 10:27 am
jtrivers
Bump!
11/21/2012 6:21 pm
jtrivers
Bump!
11/21/2012 6:05 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Mike9789
IGN: MIke9789
Name: Mike
How good are you with commands and how many plugins do you know names too: I am not very good with plugins I can learn though. I am average with the commands
Whats servers have you been on staff before: Boltzcraft, Faxion Prison, ICraft, Wolfprison those are some of them

How many servers have you been banned from: None to my knowledge

How long have you played Minecraft: 2 years

How can you help: I am very mature and I can monitor people fairly and with a stern hand when necessary I believe fair is fun.

Anything Else:
I also can help build if needed I am especially god with pvp areas
Anything Else:
11/21/2012 6:00 pm
jtrivers
Bump!
11/19/2012 7:48 pm
Cpt_Bronie
Name:Chris
How good are you with commands and how many plugins do you know names too:Im decent with commands. World Edit, MobDisguise , Essentials, no cheat. ban. kick, deop, Factions,
Whats servers have you been on staff before:3

How many servers have you been banned from: 1

How long have you played Minecraft:2 years

How can you help:I can contribute my time. I can make this server a positive experiance to new comers and old members. I will not be an abusive staff position.

Anything Else:
11/18/2012 6:36 pm
Jacobb_01
IGN: Jacobb_01
Name: jacob
How good are you with commands and how many plugins do you know names too: im not very amazing with plugins but i have minor experience with them but im defiantly more of a helper then commander.
Whats servers have you been on staff before: 10+ servers i have been head admin and co owner

How many servers have you been banned from: 1 because i was told i could grief on a server and then the owner came and it turns out that you couldnt grief and welll.... yea

How long have you played Minecraft: since beta

How can you help: i can make the server popular, i can help build, and keep a good eye on everything

Anything Else: im pretty mature but i also can be silly and funny when everybody else is. i also can build really good but i prefer being a head admin
11/18/2012 4:51 pm
Archonic Kid
Admin Application

IGN: ArchonicKid

Name: Oscar

How good are you in commands?: Like a 8/10

List of plugins I know:
Worldedit, Worldguard, Hat me, Factions, etc.

Have you been an admin in a server?: I haven't been an admin in a server, but I like to follow the rules of a server.

How many times have you been banned from a server?: 0 times, I follow a server's rules.

How much time have you been playing minecraft? A year.

How could I help the server?: I could tell my friends to join the server ( I will not give them items). I will add it some plugins. I will help players with their problems like someone is griefing them all the time.
11/18/2012 2:34 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
MysteryAnon
IGN:mguard1
Name:Justin
How good are you with commands and how many plugins do you know names to:I am very Good with commands,I used to own my own server,That helped alot.I also Co-Own servers,Which helps also

How many servers have you been banned from:Just one,I was trying to stop ops from greifing and they banned me..

How long have you played Minecraft:2 years

How can you help:I can Populate The server,Build,Install plugins,Help out anyway! I can Help everyone anyway!

Anything Else:My app Down below

Availability (Weekdays:Weekends)- 5-6 hours Everyday
Rank-What you Think Fits Best
Why you want this Rank:I am very Loyal,Im very experienced,Im good with solving Problems between players,I am Vert Mature,And I love to help out.
What can you bring to the server-I can get It popualted,I can Bring My Friends On,I can help out With Ranks/Plugins ect. I had my Own Server,So That has helped out alot
Why you want to join-I would love to help you out in ANY way,And get the server to the top

Skype (in case you have any questions): None,But I can make one
IGN(In Game Name): mguard1
Why should we choose you for this position: I am Very experienced I am a good builder I am loyal And I will love to help you out!
Past experience: Ive been Owner on 1 CoOwner on 2 Admin on 3 Mod on 3 OP on 2
Will you abuse:No,Never have never will

Do you agree with the terms & conditions
Ok, time to lay down the basics for staff

1. Do not spawn items for regular players, it isn't fair to others:yes I agree

2. DO NOT ABUSE NO MATTER WHAT CAUSE!!!:Ofcorse!

3. don't ban/unban a player without the owner's or the banner's ok:Yes,I will always ask

4. do not use creative to gain advantages on other players (creative, spawning armour, etc):No,I will always play survival,Just like other players

5. If someone wants to donate/donated, please tell me:I will,I will never go without telling you

6. Don't argue with other players. If they provoke, mute them. DO NOT BAN THEM:I wont,I will deal with them calmly

7. Respect higher staff members even regular players, we don't want a bad rating for the server.:Never,I will treat everyone with all respect

8. Don't be a dick to players, we will loose publicity.:I will never

Next is 1-10:
Building Skill:9
RedStone skill:8
Problem Sloving Skill:10
Fairness:10
Commands:9
Plugins:9
Rules:10
World Edit:9
11/18/2012 2:27 pm
jtrivers
We need builders more than anything right now!
11/18/2012 2:10 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Twistedvision727
IGN:Twistedvision727
Name:Cai
How good are you with commands and how many plugins do you know names too:I would say im very familiar with most of them. I know for example WorldEdit, WorldGuard, Essentials, McMMO, vault, lockette and many many more. Im also familiar with plugin developement
Whats servers have you been on staff before: I have been a staff on so many servers. But: They are all gone and finished. (Thats why i apply for this server). Most of the servers ive been on didn't have a proper name

None

How long have you played Minecraft: 3 years now

How can you help:i can help with all im a very confident person!

Anything Else: not really!
11/18/2012 1:52 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
fartmanbrando
IGN:Fartmansean

Name:Sean
Skype:fartmansean How good are you with commands and how many plugins do you know names too:yes im very good with world edit done it alot of times i know how to fix griefes with it and i know worldguard factions grouopmanger tim the enchanter McBans And ya but im all ears for new plugins and im allways getting taughat new plugiins each day and they are really cool and i wish ur server can teach me a few to.
Whats servers have you been on staff before:Ive been staff on adventrecraft skycraft and i forgot all the rest cause it was so along ago but if u can trust me i was staff on alot of difrent servers

How many servers have you been banned from:I think 8 but havent we all and + they wear stupid reasons say like shit or not likeing the server.

How long have you played Minecraft:1 year.

How can you help:I can help your server by inforceing the rules help u with hard discisons and plugins.

Anything Else:Yes my real name is sean i live in Canda,Ontario and my timeone is eastpasfic.That is for today thank you for your time and condeneration and thank you for takeing ur time to read this app.
11/18/2012 1:45 pm
jtrivers
Bump!
11/02/2012 2:57 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
sputtnikk11
Click to reveal
IGN: sputtnikk11

Name: Alexander Johansen

I would say im very familiar with most of them. I know for example WorldEdit, WorldGuard, Essentials, McMMO, vault, lockette and many many more. Im also familiar with plugin developement

I have been a staff on so many servers. But: They are all gone and finished. (Thats why i apply for this server). Most of the servers ive been on didn't have a proper name. But ive been a staff on Squizz server (a somewhat fameous YouTuber). I also have been on a server called JetLifeGaming. And ive been a moderator and plugin/web-developer for a fameous Machinima director called PixelizedChaos.

Belive it or not: none!

Since Alpha 1.0.17 (2 years)

How can you help:
I can help with plugin setup and installation. Im also willing to help on small plugin developement projects (as i simply dont have time for large ones). I can also help other players by giving them support if they are struggling with a command, or simply stuck somewhere. Theres a whole lot more i could do!

Anything Else:
Hmmm... No, not really.

I have cancelled this application. So you dont need to walk thru it.
11/02/2012 12:45 pm
Greatness
Position Im Appyling for:Head-Admin or Admin
IGN:ChaseHD1
Type of Communication:Skype
How good are you with commands?: About a 9/10
List of Plugins i know: AntiCheat,NoCheat,SpamGuard,WorldEdit,WorldGuard,TimeOn,mcBans,Factions,Jail2, And many More!
Servers i have been staff on: I've been a Owner 4 times, Co-Owner 5 times, Admin 7 Times, Moderator 4 times, Head Admin 3 times, Head Mod 8 times, and OP 11 times.
How many times i have been banned: About 3
How long have you played Minecraft:a Year or so
How can you help: I could be a Fun Head-Admin or Admin and Take Control of what needs to be Taken Control of' Therefore i wont Grief any stuff that Shouldent be grief like Spawn, Host Buildings and Many More. Also i have TONS Of Experience in Leadership so i would be a Great Head-Admin.
Extra Info: I Just started a Editing Channel on Youtube. http://www.youtube.com/zzBlazedzz
11/02/2012 12:44 pm
KidneyKraft
Greetings, my name is Tyler! Most of my friends call me Diddy,heh. My main server CorruptCraft recently went kupoot (down). I have worked with the owner of that server for two years,two very long and painful years. Donations stopped coming and he couldn't pay the 80 dollars a month anymore,sadly. Since that terrible event I have been out of a job per-say. Naturally since the downgrade of CorruptCraft I needed to find a different server owner to help. I know there are many servers that require moderation or administration. So lets get this over with! Here are my credentials (template)

Name: Tyler L.
How long can you be online?: Since I recently just finished school I have a years worth of playtime before I head off to college. I usually pull allnighters and sleep from 10:00am to 3:00pm. Therefore I will be online everyday usually all day.

Experience with servers: I have been playing this wonderful game since before survival was implemented! And I have nearly two years of server and administrator experience. Also, I am not an illiterate! I know how to preform my job,and get it done.

What can I do for the server?: Easily answered! (if you read all of the statements above) I can provide great administrative and moderation for said server.

Banning, muting and kicking: Weather it's a racist,sexist,idiot,or hacker. I will easily,and fairly take care of hooligans that try to ruin peoples server experience. I do not tolerate racism,and I DEFINITELY DO NOT tolerate hacking. Weather it's xrays,invisible texture packs,or modded clients. These people are the worst in my eyes and they will be dealt with swiftly.

I indeed have a skype! Just send me a request and I will give you more information.
The name is almightyelf123

My in-game account name is Flyingdiddy
Position you are interested in: Any staff position that you think I may be suited for. But I prefer the rank of Administrator.

Past experience with that position: I have been moderators on a couple servers, but most of them are no longer active because of an inability to pay for server hosting.

Are you actively holding this role on a different server? I am currently in the rank of "Police" on a server called "MaxBuild". But it isn't 24/7, so whenever it is up, I am stuck with some other boring servers, completely unlike this one.

Reason for applying/ Why should I pick you?: I don't want to be part of the staff team to abuse. I actually love to help people, and to make sure people have a good time. Proof of that is that I have my own server just so people can have fun. Not for my benefit. It doesn't even have any set up donation program.

What do you want to see from me, as a server owner?: From you, all I want is a owner who respects everyone, and one that doesn't make everyone part of his staff just because you know them. I am also looking for one who will let me have some time to enjoy the server, instead of working on it every passing minute.

Thank you for the time you took to read this! -Tyler/Diddy
11/18/2012 2:04 pm
jtrivers
Welcome to the team and I just sent you a skype request!
11/02/2012 11:59 am
surfrus
IGN:surfrus
Name: James
How good are you with commands and how many plugins do you know names too: essentials, no cheat, multiverse, world edit, world guard, jail 2, plot me, orbesfuscator, factions etc etc etc
Whats servers have you been on staff before: mine and a long list of others

How long have you played Minecraft: since pre beta, uncle worked for mojang marketing company

How can you help: im 17 not 12 and therefore mature and dont find griefing fun and people keep griefing me so i'd like to stop it happening too you

Anything Else: heyyyaa
11/02/2012 11:53 am
DaBigStugats
First name: AJ
Mc Name: DaBigStugats
Xbox: I have MC for the xbox
Playing:1-2 years
People skills: Ten or above
MC skills: 8
Position XP: admin on Patcraft, mod on racercraft
Communication: Skype or Ventrillo
Why? - I would love to be an admin on you server because I know that I will simply be better than almost all others at it and I know and love the game.
10/31/2012 8:29 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
mclaxa123
IGN: mclaxa123
Name: dennis
How good are you with commands and how many plugins do you know names too: i am great with plugins and i love world edit i also am great with lots of other cmds
Whats servers have you been on staff before: fusioncraft, epiccraft, silevercraft, idk the name but Jpalestis's server, layalcraft, and God-Craft

How many servers have you been banned from: 3

How long have you played Minecraft: 2 yrs

How can you help: i am great with building especially with world edit also i can help with anything u need i will enforce teh rules and make sure everyone has fun

Anything Else: i am very fun to hang out with
10/31/2012 8:02 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Emp_Captain123
Position:Head Admin/ Admin
IGN: Emp_Captain123
Maturity: 1-10 ...8
Timezone: Central time
Nationality: American
Previous positions: Helper on AMinecraft (play.aminecraft.com)
Current positions:
Plugin knowledge: Extensive since I tried to run my own server for a while but didn't have enough help.
command knowledge: I know most of the commands for the plugins that I use. (World Edit, World Guard, PEX, Towny, HeroChat, Citizens, BlueTelepads, CommandSigns, Creative Control, Essentials, LWC, modreq, and multiple announcer plugins)
Reason we should pick you:
You should pick me since I know the most important aspects of running a server and how they can be accomplished.

Running an MMO server consists of multiple important components to keep the server enjoyable such as accessibility for new players, clear and concisely defined rules that are enforced with reasonable and adequate punishments for breaking them, a friendly and competent staff that is ready to help with issues that may arise, and constant communication between staff and players to create a better gaming experience.

Player accessibility for a server consists of as soon as the player gets on the server they already know how to contact the staff and what the rules are.

Clearly defined rules are essential to any successful server because rules that are clearly defined leave no grey area for potential rule breakers. Having a set punishment for certain misconduct is also important. The server can accomplish this by having multiple jails for different misconduct, leaving the punishment time to the discretion of the owner, admin, or mods on a per case basis. Having the jail is an important component for the server as it gives the player a second chance to continue playing on the server.

A friendly and competent staff is more than vital to having a successful server, as the staff is one of the main ways that the players view the server. A friendly staff that the players enjoy leads them to recommend the server to their friends thus increasing the server popularity and the cycle repeats which in turn raises the donation levels for the owner. I believe that I could benefit the server because I have experience as a barista in being friendly to the customers to keep them coming back and so that enjoy the coffee house experience. Just as important as a friendly staff is a competent one. This is important because the staff must be able to look at complaints and determine if they are valid or not. The staff must think on their feet and be able to deal with unforeseen complications such as a server crash or a person attempting to cheat the game.

The final component of running an MMO server is a constant communication and feedback between the players and staff. This is vital because the players are the ones playing the game so they can potentially see things that should be changed that the staff might overlook. Also everyone has ideas so the more feedback that the server gets the better they can make the experience.
10/31/2012 7:56 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
jackham8
GN:jackham8
Name:Nolan
How good are you with commands and how many plugins do you know names too:I know the basic plugins im admin on MC2
Whats servers have you been on staff before:MC2,BACONCRAFT

How many servers have you been banned from:1

How long have you played Minecraft:I have played since 1.4

How can you help:I can help with my admin experience. I would love to help with making others time fun.

Anything Else:
10/31/2012 7:40 pm
daly_killer10
IGN:daly_killer10
Name:sam
How good are you with commands and how many plugins do you know names too:world edit world guard townee permissons ex mob control eteleport protectblock vote dynamap safe creeper auto gamemode and much much more
Whats servers have you been on staff before:3 tekkit 5 vanilla

How many servers have you been banned from:0

How long have you played Minecraft:2 years getting on for 3

How can you help:i can build big builds help out with plugins and do what ever you need me too

Anything Else:i can help you with anything
10/31/2012 7:32 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Crafter
TheMelonMiner
i would like admin btw
10/31/2012 7:32 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Crafter
TheMelonMiner
IGN:TheMelonMiner
Name: Harjot Singh
How good are you with commands and how many plugins do you know names too: i know a LOT of commands and i know almost every plugin though some i may not
Whats servers have you been on staff before: i have been staff on 5 servers up to date

How many servers have you been banned from:None

How long have you played Minecraft: almost a year

How can you help:iam really active and i know server commands and plugins well so you can count on me to help with a lot of things!

Anything Else:thanks for your time!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome