StoneCraft – New world [Semi-Vanilla]{1.18}{SMP}{Whitelist}{21+}{Shopping District}{Java}

Anative's Avatar Anative12/4/21 10:20 pm history
12/18/2021 3:20 pm
binary1024's Avatar binary1024
Want a Hermitcraft like SMP experience where you can build and interact with other 21+ adults? Want to join the world on launch day? StoneCraft will be launching a brand new 1.18 world on a server based in North America with very minor tweaks. The plan is for the world to go live at 12 pm EST on Friday December 10.

Why Stonecraft?
  • 21+ Adults Only
  • Whitelisted member access
  • Nothing for sale. There are ZERO levels, packs, or anything available for anyone to buy with money on this server.
  • No Griefing or Hacking is tolerated
  • Top tier hosting = No Lag and High Availability
  • Existing player community
Previous world featured a Shopping district (Diamond based economy), Nether Hub/Roads, Gaming district and community seasonal (Halloween and Christmas) districts. Come help play a part in what the new world will become.

Application (Post as reply to this thread)
  1. Age:
  2. Minecraft name:
  3. Discord name:
  4. Why you want to join:
  5. Pictures of your best builds (not required):

Join discord then post the link to your reply/application in this thread to be accepted.

Discord link: https://discord.gg/HvrRF3U
Anative
Level 1 : New Crafter