Stunning Survival [14w03b] [vanilla] [Whitelisted]

aboveordinary's Avatar aboveordinary1/24/14 4:01 pm
2/9/2014 4:11 pm
CallMeNats's Avatar CallMeNats
The Intro:
Hey guys, Stunning Survival is now looking for new and creative players. We've currently been running for a week and have a small amount players. We are currently looking for 10 or so new players that are creative and fun to play with. Youtubers are welcome and encouraged!

The Server:
The server has 6 gigabytes of ram and is hosted on the east coast of the United States. It is pure vanilla and whitelisted to deter hackers or cheaters. The server is backed up every hour so if anything happens, it can be rolled back with minimal collateral damage. The server is (and always will be) free to play for you.

The Players:
Players are encouraged to create original content and work together on various projects. The goal is to create a welcoming and inspirational environment with an emphasis on building, redstone, and exploration. Youtubers are encouraged but you don't have to be one to join.
[b]
[size=150][color=#408000]The Rules:[/color][/b][/size]
1. No hacking. You will be caught, and you will be banned.
2. No cheating. This includes but is not limited to duplication glitches and x-ray texture packs
3. No spamming chat.
4. Keep cussing to a minimum.
5. No racial remarks or slurs
6. Be courteous to others and their areas
7. Don't mess up the terrain (placing blocks down and not cleaning them up, leaving floating trees [quarrying blocks out of a terrain is ok])
8. Have Fun!!!

[size=150][b][color=#BF0040]The Application:[/color][/b][/size]
[b]Minecraft IGN:
Age(not required):
Youtube:
Previous Work(s):
Why you want to join:
Why I should choose you:
Skills (what are you good at):[/b]
aboveordinary
Level 43 : Master Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/09/2014 4:11 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
CallMeNats
Minecraft IGN: natssanchez
Age(not required): 14
Youtube: none
Previous Work(s): i just made this new planet minecraft account. but a roller coaster.
Why you want to join: Im looking for a great whitelisted server. Im tired of playing in public where people just grief and betray me. Im looking for a friendly community!
Why I should choose you: This server sounds great by the description. I will dedicated myself towards and have a great time being friendly without ruining anyone elses experience.
Skills (what are you good at): Love building and mining. basically stacking up on tons of resources.
02/08/2014 8:53 am
aboveordinary
samoyoMinecraft IGN: samoyo

Also added, see the post above for the ip
02/08/2014 8:42 am
aboveordinary
knuckles the echidna

I added you to the whitelist, I like to have some diversity in the server
here is the ip 184.164.128.114:25649
02/01/2014 8:41 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
samoyo
Minecraft IGN: samoyo
Age(not required):
Youtube: none yet
Previous Work(s): I have built many huge models have created redstone auto farms.
Why you want to join: I thought it would be fun to join another smp server where there is no grief or looters.
Why I should choose you: I was on Maplecraft and had many fun experiences there. I did some work at spawn and I really liked being able to know everyone on a server
Skills (what are you good at): I am good at building sculptures and houses and I know the ins and outs of redstone (although I am not a pro).
01/31/2014 10:49 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
studsea
aboveordinary
ShaymusMinecraft IGN: shaymus1

accepted! I just added you to the whitelist. Join whenever, If you join tonight I don't know if anyone will be on to greet you but feel free to go out and build/mine/whatever

Where can I find the IP ?
01/31/2014 10:43 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
knuckles the echidna
Minecraft IGN:Cathy121
Age(not required):11 (but I am mature)
Youtube:www.youtube.com/channel/UCUm4lAfSsXNCF7por929nAQ
Previous Work(s): http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/a-girl-2203515/ http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... e-2203517/
Why you want to join: I want to find a nice quiet server where I can relax and not be attacked every 10 mins. and I like regular minecraft
Why I should choose you: Im mature despite my age and I rarely get into fights and I love teamwork
Skills (what are you good at):Building,working as a team.
01/31/2014 10:27 pm
aboveordinary
ShaymusMinecraft IGN: shaymus1

accepted! I just added you to the whitelist. Join whenever, If you join tonight I don't know if anyone will be on to greet you but feel free to go out and build/mine/whatever
01/31/2014 7:41 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
studsea
Minecraft IGN: shaymus1
Age(not required): 13
Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/mrsea3
Previous Work(s): http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/hotel-old-/ http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/pink-derp-2337103/
Why you want to join: Well, I used to watch " Maple Craft " whenever the episodes were actually being made about 2 months ago, and loved it. I used to play on an old old vanilla server with this dude called " CanadianBacon " but then he closed the server down for some odd reason, been looking for a server since then. All of the other people that had a forum post looking for people to join there server, weren't very mature in my opinion. Sooooooooo ya.
Why I should choose you: I'm a nice guy, and i'm always on my computer so me being un-active in the community wont be a problem. I can build fairly decent houses, and I do not rage whenever I die or something like that.
Skills (what are you good at): Farming, mining(don't like doing it though) and Adventuring !

PS: Been subscribed to you for a while now.
01/28/2014 6:16 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Crafter
helo123422343222
btw i added a build ^ :>
01/28/2014 6:01 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Modder
JoeyLongTerm
u don't have any links to my builds lol that's the problem
01/28/2014 6:07 pm
aboveordinary
Denied. Without any links to previous builds, I can't let you on. Your username is also fairly crude.
01/28/2014 5:59 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Crafter
helo123422343222
Minecraft IGN: augsome69
Age(not required):15
Youtube: youtube.com/theaugsomegaming
Previous Work(s): http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... mini-game/
Why you want to join: it would be awesome and i would love to do a series
Why I should choose you: i am very kind respectfull and socialable
Skills (what are you good at): redstone mainly
01/28/2014 5:56 pm
aboveordinary
JoeyLongTermMinecraft IGN: LongTermErection
Previous Work(s): UMMMM idk what this means.

This is where you post anything that you've done prior to applying. This is where you post links to your builds and what-not
01/28/2014 1:19 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Modder
JoeyLongTerm
Minecraft IGN: LongTermErection
Age(not required): 15
Youtube: don't have one
Previous Work(s): UMMMM idk what this means.
Why you want to join: I have been looking for a whitelisted survival for a while now and I finnaly found one and the fact that its a new server is better cause its like a fresh start for me also.
Why I should choose you: I love working with other player to build massive farms. I am very friendly and mature with other people. I love minecraft and im very active every day
Skills (what are you good at): redstone and farms are my best then I would say building old run down builds

Thanks For Considering My Application Hope To Be Playing With You Soon

Best Regards
~Joey S.
01/28/2014 8:30 am
aboveordinary
cmon guys! the longer you wait, the farther ahead we get.
01/25/2014 9:00 am
aboveordinary
Bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome