SunSMP l Discord l Apply to join l Survival Multiplayer l Vanilla l Whitelist l Started 9/24/2017 l

HashirPlays's Avatar HashirPlays9/24/17 6:23 pm
9/26/2017 4:58 pm
HashirPlays's Avatar HashirPlays
Hey guys, thanks for clicking on our server, SunSMP! We are a server that has pride, and has fun and is overall a great community to come to! We have many things, like public enchantment, player houses nad more! THE MAP STARTED ON 9/24/2017.
[p]We also have a Discord server that helps us communicate and stay up to task with each other even if we are not on minecraft. If you do not have it but get accepted, you should download it as it is a place to talk and chat with the rest of the players! We are a brand new server and we have no more staff spots open so please be mature and do not ask for staff.[/p]

[p]Server is hosted in Michigan, USA[/p]

[p]Mob griefing is turned off![/p]

[p]Afk fishing is allowed.[/p]
[p]Mods are not allowed that can give you an advantage but mods like optifine and damage indicatiors are fine. If you are unsure, please ask a staff to see if they will allow it or not.[/p]
[p]No one really owns staken, as it is a server ran by the community's decisions.[/p]
[p]Our age minimum is 16+ , no exceptions , so we do not expect any immature behavior such as fights, killing each other for no reason and etc.[/p]
[p]To make sure you actually read this part, please type in I want in! on your application in the part where it says Anything else?[/p]
[p]Lastly, please only accept applications from "SunSMP" , if any other person says you have been accepted do not trust them and also we will be delivering you the server info in your inbox on this website so please be sure to check that if you have been accepted.[/p]
[p]What is your in-game name?:
What is a name you would prefer to be called?:
Age(16+) ? :
What is your Discord ID?:
What timezone / country do you live in?:
How long have you been playing minecraft?:
Do you agree to follow by our rules?:
Why do you want to join SunSMP?:
What can you bring to the Sun Community?: (Builds, Redstone, etc) Post some picture of your builds (If Applicable):
Anything else?:[/p]
HashirPlays
Level 10 : Journeyman Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/26/2017 11:28 am
Level 1 : New Miner
AshVasquez
What is your in-game name?: AshVasquez
What is a name you would prefer to be called?: Ash
Age(16+) ? : 16
What is your Discord ID?:
Ash#2080
What timezone / country do you live in?: Switzerland
How long have you been playing minecraft?:  2 years
Do you agree to follow by our rules?: Yes
Why do you want to join SunSMP?: I wanna play on a server where people don't build dirt huts
What can you bring to the Sun Community?: (Builds, Redstone, etc) Post some picture of your builds (If Applicable): : will send through dscrd, imgur is down atm
Anything else?  PixelShroom brought me here
09/26/2017 4:58 pm
HashirPlays
You have now been accepted. Welcome and check your pms
09/26/2017 3:21 pm
HashirPlays
Your application has been denied. Please try to fix your error and try to apply again
09/25/2017 5:16 pm
HashirPlays
Bump.
09/25/2017 3:26 pm
GDPixelShroom
What is your in-game name?: PixelShroom
What name would you prefer to be called?: Pixel or PixelShroom or Pix or Shroom or anything, doesn't really matter
Age(16+) ?: 17
What is your Discord ID?: GDPixelShroom#0320
What timezone / country do you live in?: United Kingdom
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: About 3 to 4 years
Do you agree to follow our rules?: Yes
Why do you want to join SunSMP?: I've been playing on public survival servers for a long time, and I really want to start playing on a whitelisted survival server for various reasons, including a small friendly community to play with, a world that isn't spammed with grief and bad builds, higher mob spawn rates, no limits such as the end dimention disabled (it is on the server I play on), etc
What can you bring to the Sun Community?: (Builds, Redstone, etc) Post some picture of your builds (If Applicable): I was quite good at redstone in the past, but since I haven't done a lot of redstone anytime recently I'm not as good at redstone, but I've been building a lot recently and I would say I'm quite a good builder, sometimes I also work on some slightly larger projects Here's my portfolio thing: imgur.com/a/6aqhC
Anything else?: I want in!
09/25/2017 3:30 pm
HashirPlays
You've been accepted. Please check your PMs for further info
09/25/2017 8:55 am
LightDarkness101
What is your in-game name?: LightDarkness

What is a name you would prefer to be called?: Zach(ary)

Age(16+) ? : I am currently 17, turning 18 in March.

What is your Discord ID?: LightDarkness#6533

What timezone / country do you live in?: Central Timezone USA

How long have you been playing minecraft?: Since around 2011 is when I got into it.

Do you agree to follow by our rules?: Of course. All the way.

Why do you want to join SunSMP?: Recently I have started just doing modded single player because everyone I used to play with has left Minecraft, and now I need something to do, and this is a great opportunity for me to get out more and meet new people, potentially making new friends.

What can you bring to the Sun Community?: (Builds, Redstone, etc) I am sadly not a great builder, but ever since people have been making all those great redstone contraptions I have been learning myself, and think I have quite a few tricks up my sleeve.

Anything else?: I want in! This seems like a chill and fun thing to do :D
09/25/2017 3:31 pm
HashirPlays
You've been accepted. Please check your PMs for further info.
09/24/2017 11:01 pm
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
09/25/2017 3:32 pm
HashirPlays
You've been accepted. Please check your PMs for further info.
09/24/2017 8:18 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
anonpmc2054575
[deleted]
09/24/2017 8:29 pm
HashirPlays
You have been accepted. Please check your private messages.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome