=-{Supernatural based roleplay server}-= (NEED STAFF)

variss's Avatar variss10/27/15 6:01 am
1 emeralds 325 6
10/28/2015 6:36 am
ItsGodYT's Avatar ItsGodYT
Supernatural Based Roleplay Server

As you can see from the title, we are a supernatural based server, the main theme will be Vampires and Werewolves in a medieval setting that will slowly age and become more modern as the server ages

What Will The Servers Story Be?

This is still undecided but we would like a custom story based around the vampires and werewolves of the word (World still needs to be named)

We would like to offer each player to make there name stay with the server forever and become part of the servers lore and story over time there will be kings and queens..people who come to desire power over others all this will happen as the server ages.the servers history starts with the vampires and werewolves fighting for power in the land, will you be a hero who rises up to form a group of humans to fight these creatures back into hiding?

What We Need

We are currently in need of staff mainly builders but if you can write lore for the server that could be talked about also.

Staff Applications

Builder Application:

IGN -

Current Age -

Timezone -

Have you ever been banned on another server? -

What is your previous experience building for a server -

How many hours can you contribute per day? -

Do you have Skype? -

Style of builds-

Proof of builds-

Anything else we should know?-

Helper Application(If going for a higher rank please put what rank)

IGN -

Rank Applying For-

Current Age -

Timezone -

Knowledge of Roleplay? -

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? -

Have you ever been banned on another server? -

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? -

Do you have a knowledge of Minecraft and how to answer questions in a stressful situation?-

How many hours can you contribute per day? -

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? -

How would you handle a situation that got out of control ?

Do you have Skype? -

Anything else we should know? -
variss
Level 47 : Master Geek

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/28/2015 6:36 am
Level 1 : New Miner
ItsGodYT
Skype pvpkid2
10/27/2015 11:38 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Modder
tepo17
IGN -tepo17

Rank Applying For-Mod and admin if possible

Current Age -+14

Timezone -Pacific timezone

Knowledge of Roleplay? -Yes i have taken part in some but i have a good imagination when it comes to things like that

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? -a while ago around 1.4 i play almost everyday for around 2-3 hours most of the time and on weekdays if i have time around 5

Have you ever been banned on another server? -yes when i first started playing but i was somewhat framed because of my small knowledge of servers

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? -i have been/or are mod,Co,and admin

Do you have a knowledge of Minecraft and how to answer questions in a stressful situation?-yes, the most important thing is to look at both sides without a biased view and look at the details and clues and if needed mute.

How many hours can you contribute per day? -around 2-3 hours most of the time monday - friday and on weekdays if i have time around 5

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? -i would tell them to take it cool and remember that most kids or younger people haven't seen the world that much and to try deal with things with that in mind

How would you handle a situation that got out of control ? mute if needed then i would look at what happen'd and what both sides have to say and the clues and information i can gather

Do you have Skype? -yes, but i don't have anything that would make it actually useful.

Anything else we should know? -i can build a good nordic / dwarf style house but not very good at interiors and i have a little (very little) bit of knowledge in programing with java,c++,ruby,and one more i cant remember.also i have a good deal amount of knowledge with commandblocks i can help with essentials and other plugins, oh and did i mention my building skills?
10/27/2015 11:12 pm
ItsGodYT
ign:
Itsrektgaming

Why you would like to join the team?
I should be a Admin for these reasons. I have high experience with minecraft servers, I have around 4 hours a day of time to go on servers. Other reasons are, I am well trusted and I am very good with grammar and can do 60 words per minute. I have a very high trust level. For example I don't get the fun in griefing it just doesn't seem right. It is bad when done to you so why do it? I am hated by about 7 hackers now. The reason is i have caught people on camera really quickly and then have been able to get a good report. As a staff member I would be able to take a screen shot of a hacker quickly then punish them. these are just a few reasons i am trusted. My next reason is building. If any building is required I can be excellent. I have won so many games of building games. I can build without world edit, and I am really good with world edit. Game developing. I am really good at developing simple server games. I know how to set up a /server then get the build. I also know how to transfer a rank over and get global ranks on. Then I set default game modes and then begin on what the game is about. These are just a few things why I should be Admin. If you like my style it would be awesome to be a helper for these reasons again: I am well trusted I am good at english, I can capture pictures of hackers for proof before they get banned, I have really good building skill and I am really good at developing in server games.
There are many things a server needs. As I have recently said I am extremely good at developing. I understand how to make ranks and apply. I am also very active and for example i am put on to support centre on the forums I can be there to help. With my knowledge of servers and my very hight activity rate I can help a server alot. But thats just the beginning. With high server knowledge I can be very helpful to people that might need help. I have had 2 1/2 years of experience on minecraft servers. For the first year I didn't understand but I got interested and I decide to go onto youtube and understand more about servers. I then learn more and more. I am also very friendly and can help someone who needs help. For example someone asks how to get more things I can tell them they can donate to get it or if they are on a game I can tell them where they find it. Along with my knowledge on minecraft servers I have been on the server for about 2 months now and I have released what plugins there are and how to develop them. Despite all these things There are still much more ways I can help the server grow.

What makes you different from others?
I like solving problems, finding answers and making informed decisions. Currently, I do my best to help answer questions other players may have. I've made Youtube videos to explain certain builds in Factions, and have helped a few other players figure out how to access the /help pages. I try to stay on top of current bugs or issues with the server, so that I can confirm "It's not just you, this is an issue, it's being worked on." I also encourage players to use the forums to stay updated. As staff, I would be more able to encourage players to voice their concerns. I would do my best to answer questions or solve problems, even if that answer is simply "I don't know at the moment. Give me an hour to find out, I will get back to you." I would do my best to be accessible through Skype and inbox messages, as well as any time I'm in-game. I would be sure to communicate through forums as well as in-game, for the benefit of players not online at the time and to be heard longer than the few minutes a chat box stays active.

What experience do you have with servers?
I was an Admin on my old friends server. It had a player base of 5-40 players and didn't grow that much. I put all of my effort into the server each day coming on to, fixing bugs, helping members with issues and problems, banning hackers etc. I realized the server wasn't growing anymore and everyday more and more players left. I then resigned and joined another small server. The same process happened there. I gained trust, worked to the best of my ability helping the server out. Months after, it then closed down.
What could you bring to the server?
I can Moderate the chat from spam, advertisement, bullying and hazing, and other infractions, as well as issue punishments to offenders and defuse situations between players such as fights or conflicts that create unnecessary disturbance for other players on the server. I can dedicate my time and effort to ensuring such problems do not occur, and if I am away from home I am fully able to use the Slack application on my Android as well as join the game on my Windows tablet if necessary.

Anything else you want to add?
Nope!
10/27/2015 10:10 pm
JailClank
IGN - Fortuner

Rank Applying For- Lore Writer/ Staff

Current Age - 17

Timezone - EST (I live in Tennessee.)

Knowledge of Roleplay? - Used to RP on World of Warcraft alot, I'm fairly experienced.

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - A few years ago I believe? I don't remember exactly when. Not much recently, just now starting to play again after a hiatus.

Have you ever been banned on another server? - Nope.

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - I've owned multiple servers, been paid to develop a few and have been different rankings of staff on too many to count.

Do you have a knowledge of Minecraft and how to answer questions in a stressful situation?- Yep.

How many hours can you contribute per day? - As many as I can fit in around school and work. I'll mostly be on during afternoons/nights though.

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? - "Just keep calm and understand that they don't have the same maturity level as you and try to teach them the better way instead of confronting them."

How would you handle a situation that got out of control ? This really depends on how badly out of control it gets. I can elaborate more if needed.

Do you have Skype? - I do. It's devanthebest I believe.

Anything else we should know? - Uhhhh, I reallyyy like pizza and mountain dew. Oh, and I build my own computers. And I know a bit of coding. Enough to set up a server or show you exploits in it.
10/27/2015 6:28 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
RatedR4Ryan
IGN -RatedR4Ryan

Rank Applying For-Helper or Mod

Current Age -14

Timezone -UTC+10:00 (Brisbane Australia)

Knowledge of Roleplay? - In Minecraft, roleplay minigames usually give you a role to play as in the minigame and become that specific role, say if you were a police officer in a gta minigame you would have to act the role of that character and do what that role is supposed to do.

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? -I have started playing minecraft mainly since 2011 and have played almost every edition of Minecraft

Have you ever been banned on another server? -In my early years yes

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? -I have been a Co-Owner, Admin, Builder and Mod, these servers I usually leave cause of either lack of money or opinion, I have learnt to use formal english language in many situations

Do you have a knowledge of Minecraft and how to answer questions in a stressful situation?- I have a great knowledge of Minecraft, Crafting, Commands, perms, plugins, Moderating, etc. In a stressful situation it is important to calm down the player before assistance is guided

How many hours can you contribute per day? - I'd say 8-9 hours a day on weekdays and the whole day on weekends, (If my presence is necessary, Moderating, Building, etc.)

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? - this would count on the situation and the age, but if i was a very young person i'd say to be not negative and don't bring up any sexual information

How would you handle a situation that got out of control ?
I would mute, get information from them or witnesses, do any necessary actions depending on the situation that took place and file a report

Do you have Skype? -
Yes
Anything else we should know? -
I am also a media designer
10/27/2015 9:37 pm
Level 47 : Master Geek
variss
Accepted as Helper, please contact me through pm with your Skype details
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com