SurgeMc - Recruiting skilled staff.

mecho_the_mighty's Avatar mecho_the_mighty5/25/18 4:24 pm history
1 emeralds 135 7
5/28/2018 6:53 am
mecho_the_mighty's Avatar mecho_the_mighty

Hello I am currently part of the servers management team and we are recruiting. We are a kind of server who will thrive with a dedicated and hard working staff team. We are a unique server with an RPG element. Not much information can be disclosed at this moment of time due to obvious reasons.

What we are looking for
We are looking for dedicated people, passionate in creating a server and community that will thrive in the current state of Minecraft. We would love to have help with talented builders, and dedicated staff. All of these we want to help us from our servers early stages and stick with us until release and onward. Most importantly we want people who are just wanting to have a good time and grow together as a community.

Owners Experience
I myself have been part of a few 75-100+ player servers 2 of which where from the very beginning ideas, and the others I became staff over time. I have also owned a successful factions server with unique rpg elements a few years back.

Application

Ign:

Previous server experience:

Why you want to be part of this server:

What position would you like to apply for:

Discord Name:

Do you have a mic:

For this section of the application please put a number 1-10 as the answers to relay what you are talented in.

(1 being very inexperienced 10 being extremely experienced. )

Configuring Plugins:

Building:

Managing Players:

Marketing the server to other players:
mecho_the_mighty
Level 21 : Expert Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/28/2018 6:53 am
mecho_the_mighty
Still looking.
05/25/2018 9:50 pmhistory
Level 1 : New Miner
thetrupilupiREAL
Ign: thetrupilupi

Previous server experience:

My previous staff experience have been in a variety of other games such as Garry's Mod, GTA SA-MP, GTA V ( FiveM ), Other Minecraft Servers. Starting with the Gmod Community, i have been Staff in Gamemodes like MilitaryRP, In a server called GarnetGaming, Went up the ladder as a Trial Mod all the way up to a Head Moderator, a server that had from 70 - 110 players per day. Another gamemode i have been staff on that game is DarkRP, On server such as WDGAF DarkRP, As a Community Manager, FigurationGaming DRP. As a Community Owner and another gamemode as TTT, in the server WDGAF, as Community Manager.

In GTA SA-MP, i have been staff as a Mod, on a couple of servers and i recently joineda a friend on his server as an Owner, incharge of Staff, the Website Develpment, and encharge of the store. I have left that server/game as i was bored of the same thing on and on, as it didnt have any other gamemode than simple roleplay.

In GTA V ( FiveM ) i was a Sheriff ( Head Admin ) In a server that was up for like 6 months.

Why you want to be part of this server: I want to be part of the server as i am looking for a server in a game that i like that i can help and maybe improve by passing on my experience as a staff and helpong the new staff members that need help with their skills.

What position would you like to apply for:

i am looking for any position that i am offered as i am a new player that is not known. But i would prefer a prosition that would allow me to manage staff in a way as thats my specialty.

Discord Name: Mark | Owning
Do you have a mic: Yes i do.

For this section of the application please put a number 1-10 as the answers to relay what you are talented in.
(1 being very inexperienced 10 being extremely experienced. )

Configuring Plugins: 4

Building: 5

Managing Players: 9

Marketing the server to other players: 7
05/26/2018 3:38 am
mecho_the_mighty
What is your discord # ?
05/25/2018 6:46 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
_Act_
I would suggest adding more information on the server.
05/26/2018 3:36 am
mecho_the_mighty
Like what? I can not give any details away about the gameplay of the server as we do not want our ideas stolen.
05/25/2018 4:30 pm
mecho_the_mighty
*disclaimer-There is a discord and a server however after/if you pass the application process I will interview you personally then after that you will have further access.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome