SurgePrison, Confusing Players Since 2014

PrimeRobot's Avatar PrimeRobot12/2/14 6:19 pm
1 emeralds 163 3
12/5/2014 6:07 pm
PrimeRobot's Avatar PrimeRobot
SurgePrison, Confusing Players Since 2014

Welcome To SurgePrison, a server that has been confusing players since 2014!
We are a 24/7 Prison server running on 1.7.10 with 50 slots!

We offer over 30 confusing ranks, which is different from every other prison server (I will get more into it soon), Drop-Parties on special milestone, events, and holidays, and Giveaways!
We also have Pets, particles, Donor ranks, free plots, and a pvp arena!

A Confusing Prison Rank System

Instead of using the A-Z Prison system, We decided to use both minecraft realms and numbers! The letter N stands for the Nether Realm, O stands for the Overworld Realm, A stands for the Aether Realm, and E stands for the End Realm. The numbers aren't really important, as they represent how close you are to the next realm, 10 is the farthest and 1 is the closes.

Special Events

We also do special events, like Drop-Parties of all type of blocks from different mines, Donor Ranks Giveaway, Pet Giveaways, and Particle Giveaways! I also want to add non-plugin special events for holidays where you can also win all of the 3 things above!

Limited Time Cheap Donor Ranks

Knowing that the economy is rouge these days, and that no everyone has the pocketmoney to help servers stay up, or just to get the perks, on holidays and special occasions, I would like to add a 10%,25% off everything in the server store, and on extremely celebrated holidays, like the upcoming Christmas, a 50% or a 75% off sale! Each rank purchased goes to the server 100%, and even the lowest donor rank can keep the server up for another month! Right now, we have a 50% sales!

Interested in joining the server?
IP: 198.135.190.100:25596
Server Website: http://surgeprison.enjin.com/
*Join the website to stay updated with features, news, and updates!*
PrimeRobot
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner