[Survival] BeardCraft | GriefPrevention | PopulationDensity

BigSteve's Avatar BigSteve8/20/19 1:40 pm history
1 emeralds 194 4
9/5/2019 10:24 pm
Deketa's Avatar Deketa
PMC Link to BeardCraft

Back to basics! Enjoy survival without the usual public server problems.

• Grief-free! With GriefPrevention, we have an unbeatable, easy-to-use anti-grief which protects your builds, your chests, your animals, and even the items you drop when you die. The server also automatically mutes and bans spammers and chat trolls.
  • No world borders. Go anywhere you want!
  • No Lag! Professionally hosted in a Seattle data-center on performance hardware. That means no lag for players in the US, and little to no lag for those outside the US as well!
  • Easy to start. If you know how to play single player, you'll know how to play BeardCraft.
  • Quick to start. With Population Density, you'll start close to the edge of our explored map - This means easy-to-find ores, animals, and space to build quickly and easily!
  • Fast Travel. Also a perk of Population Density, teleportation posts are placed every 400 blocks to help you quickly travel to meet up with friends, trade, or explore our huge world.
  • Discord. An active Discord community means you'll never be playing alone! Join the server to request a link to join, or wait for an announcement to cycle through with the address!
This server is FREE.

We don't believe in holding fun game elements hostage and asking for ransom. Without paying anything at all, you can access 100% of our world and 100% of Minecraft's game features. You will not be required to vote, make any purchases, or limit your play time.

Thanks for trying us out!!

PMC Link to BeardCraft
BigSteve
Level 39 : Artisan Creeper Hugger

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/05/2019 10:24 pm
Level 21 : Expert Geek
Deketa
Without a doubt the best survival server I've played over the years...Not jam-packed with invasive plugins, but rather enhanced with land claims and regions. Friendly community with a nice player-run economy. All-together a great "damn near vanilla" server that will always be dear to my heart.
08/20/2019 11:19 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ObsidianMiner77
I have a hard time finding a server that I want to commit to. Most of them tend to be over complicated and lack the strong community feel that I love. BeardCraft, on the other hand, is everything I want in a server. It has a lovely and welcoming community, on top of its nostalgic vanilla feel. There is no broken economy. Buying and selling items is done with a vanilla bartering system. People trade diamonds and such to get what they want. This allows creative people to build custom vending machines using their vanilla game knowledge. If you are looking for a miencraft server that is simple and has that classic minecraft feel, then look no further. BeardCraft is damn near vanilla.
08/20/2019 6:01 pm
ThatRelishGuy
really nice community and a great shop system, some things arent allowed link 0-tick machines, but thats due to it producing large quantities such like duping would, and it has outposts which are really helpful and everyone is willing to pitch in a hand to help everyone for everything, and the only things that are banned are the usuals, cheating, duping, and 0-tick now, and farms are super easy with the outposts, you can get them changed and have an area just for a farm, really great, do recommend
08/20/2019 3:44 pmhistory
Lungho
I've been apart of this server for close to 5 years. I've been apart of many servers in the past...you know the drill....online for 6 months and gone tomorrow. Or, you like to build big, only to have the server admin reset the map every other month. Well that doesn't happen here. During my tenure, we've only had one map reset, which was when 1.13 was released. If you don't feel like grinding from the very start, there are plenty of public farms to help you get started. We are a friendly bunch and don't mind helping when we can. A lot of us are older adults, but we do have players of all ages from around the globe.

So if you're looking for a "damn-near-vanilla" server with friendly folks, give us a try at: beardcraft.us
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome