Survival Server Looking For New Players

Quaellen_Wins's Avatar Quaellen_Wins8/25/12 12:45 am
1 emeralds 112 3
8/25/2012 1:01 am
Tysonm4's Avatar Tysonm4
DISCLAIMER: I ADMINISTRATE THIS SERVER, AND I AM ON SKYPE WITH THE OWNER AT THE TIME OF THIS POSTING. I HAVE THE OWNER'S PERMISSION.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This server may be known by some as "Randomcraft". The server post can be found by searching "Randomuser999" in the members section of the site.

Randomcraft is a 24/7 dedicated anti-grief PvP factions server with raiding. We are a fairly new server out of a bit of a mess, but we have recovered amazingly. We were betrayed by former admins for those who want to know.

Randomcraft does not require an application, but for those who would like to be staff must apply. Our current staffing situation is what some would say is "Corrupt"-ish.

Back to info.
We have these plugins: RageBan, GroupManager, LogBlock, Worldedit, iZone, Permissions, Essentials, EssentialsSpawn, EssentialsChat, and Factions.
We are Hosted by servercraft. [servercraft.co]<== NOT SERVER IP

SERVER IP!!! SERVER IP!!
sc11.servercraft.co:23161
SERVER IP!!! SERVER IP!!

Please join! If you would like to apply for staff, please comment below with an application!

Template:
Minecraft Name
Server Experience:
Building Experience:
Administration Experience:
Any other info you might want to let us know about:

Thank you for reading! I Will bump this every so often.
Quaellen_Wins
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner