Survival Server Looking for Staff!

MysticJelly's Avatar MysticJelly12/12/14 10:04 pm
1 emeralds 169 4
12/12/2014 10:57 pm
EternallyCold's Avatar EternallyCold
Hey there guys! I finally found a server to start my idea and work on, its going to be called SurvivalAce - Enchanced Gameplay. I currently am looking for all applicants out there for any server position.

Keep in mind that you need to be dedicated, hardworking, active, mature, and willing to work on the server alone even if everyone else is offline or busy.

Okay I am looking for:

-2 Developers

-1 Plugin Manager (just know the main plugins inside out and how to configure most of the plugins out there)

-1 to 5 builders

-2 Administrators

-3 Moderators

Just your average team to start a server with!

Heres the application format for Admins, Plugin Manager and Moderators:

Click to reveal
Name:

Previous Experience? Explain descriptively:

Why you want this position specifically:

What would you think I would ask you to help with?

Would you work on the server contently alone when others are not there to support you?

Anything else that could get you accepted?

Free time? (weekdays and weekends)

Developers:

Click to reveal
Name:

Do you charge?

Examples of previous plugins you helped with or developed: (links?)

How much free time you have to develop plugins:

Builders:

Click to reveal
Name:

Previous Builds? (links?)

What you prefer to build:

Are you in a team?

Do you charge?

Previous Experience with World Edit?

Thank you all for reading this far, I hope you have a nice evening.

Regards,

-Edward (Skype: edward.luo123) Use my Skype for questions.
MysticJelly
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

EternallyCold
12/12/2014 10:57 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Applying for Admin and/or Plugin Manager

Name: skullzboy6

Previous Experience? Explain descriptively: i have owned my own sevrers before as well as being staff on a whole range of servers. One successful server was The Silence Networks which i was head mod on for a year before the server went dead. i later found out by former players that the owner was arrested by the FBI for hacking into peoples webcans (true) and thats when i realised why it went dead. i was also staff on some small servers but they all went dead because they were run by little kids

Why you want this position specifically: my experience with minecraft servers has gotten better over the years i have played minecraft. i have played lots of servers and i have noticed that each server has its own way of running it. I am the kind of person who wants to help out in any way i can because its just how i am. i dont like griefers/admin abusers and when i see someone doing the wrong thing i ask them not to do it or i will report them to the owners and the forums. if they were to continue breaking the rules/abusing i would contact the owner immediately and let him know the player/s that have been griefing/abusing. im not the kind of person to go around and grief people, this is because i have had my own servers griefed/hacked/destroyed by people i have trusted. this has lead me to have trust issues with people on minecraft due to this problem

What would you think I would ask you to help with? im happy to help out with anything other than helping other staff with abusing other people. im a great helper and i will be up for anything
Would you work on the server contently alone when others are not there to support you? Yes

Anything else that could get you accepted? Not sure

Free time? (weekdays and weekends) Weekends and nights during the week
NathanX2
12/12/2014 10:53 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Name:
Nathan

Previous Experience? Explain descriptively:
I have been a co-owner and admin twice and a moderator a couple of times.

my skype name is nathanielx2

Why you want this position specifically:
I have been looking for a good server to start on and this server seems like a good one to restart my minecraft life after returning a few days ago after 4 months due to school work. I am getting sick of only being moderator because I want to help more than just being active and if i am promoted to admin on this server i can help in a lot more ways with building and helping new players who might not be used to servers.

What would you think I would ask you to help with?
From past experience i think you would ask help in building and plugin areas.

Would you work on the server contently alone when others are not there to support you?
Yes. on the servers i currently play on i find myself alone. but that doesn't stop me because if its a good server them it keeps me hooked.

Anything else that could get you accepted?
I don't really have anything else to put down and there's no good lying and saying i help Mojang run minecraft and stuff like that because then i couldn't prove it.

Free time? (weekdays and weekends)
Since its the holidays i will be on most days all day and on weekends when my parents are home i have minechat so i can still be on and help.

Thank you for taking time to read this. I hope i will be accepted.
-NathanielX2
DJLeo
12/12/2014 10:50 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Yo ElementalRage here applying for Admin

Previous Experience? Explain descriptively: I've been an Admin on 3 servers. PhobiaCraft, DeathPvP, and TheLocoNetwork. The first two shut down because my friend SNiPiN, who was the Owner, had school to take care of and he couldn't take care of the server. The last one is still up, I just had to restart my .jar file and I didn't take out the server list file... (derp...) Either way, they all were pretty successful. A lot of regulars.

Why you want this position specifically: I really am a reliable Admin. I've been working in that field for a while on those other servers. They trust me with that type of responsibility. I'm sure you can too.

What would you think I would ask you to help with? Player related problems, permission help, plugin help, etc. Think of me as like your right hand man.

Would you work on the server contently alone when others are not there to support you? Obviously. I will come on and work on things if nobody's online.

Anything else that could get you accepted? Permissions and plugin setup with different groups in GroupManager is my specialty. I sure anybody can do it but, I am 90.9% sure I know which commands is which.

Free time? Everyday, all I have is high school at the moment. Me playing this everyday is not a problem. I also have work, but it's computer related (I am not disclosing my work). So, I can work and play at the same time.
crazyman77
12/12/2014 10:26 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Name: Fergus

Do you charge? : No

Examples of previous plugins you helped with or developed: (links?): I have never developed a plugin but I am open to it I am however more suited to getting plugins to work I have mastered things like Group manager a multiverse and I can figure plugins out very easily

How much free time you have to develop plugins:
A lot of free time I spend about 4-5 hours on minecraft so I can spend a lot of time on the server.

extra: I have been admin and head-admin in the past which has involved a lot of dev work and I have also run my on server.

Thanks
mass334
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome