1.7.2 Survival Server Need Staff

CrazyBaller232323's Avatar CrazyBaller23232312/8/13 10:05 pm
12/9/2013 4:52 pm
Alphaghost107's Avatar Alphaghost107
The server is a hub server which means there are multiple worlds. I am the owner of the survival world. I am in need of staff. When the server goes up i will need help to make sure people follow the rules.
I need
1 Head Admin
3 Admins
4 Moderators
I will need a Co-Owner but i wont choose that till later on

Please fill this out

1. Ign
2. Age
3. Skype/kik
4. Experience
5. Why should I pick you
6. What country you live in
7. Time Zone
8. How often you will be online
CrazyBaller232323
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Alphaghost107
12/09/2013 4:52 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Hey there, My name is Alphaghost107 and I would like to help out with your server. I hope you don't mind, But I have got a bigger, More in-depth application here instead. It involves all of the listed criteria above, As well as some more.

Thanks for the opportunity, And I hope to speak to you soon.

Name: Alpha (Matt)

IGN: Alphaghost107

Age:14 (I may be a teenager, But trust me, I am more mature than the average teen)

TS3?: I do now have TS3 and Skype.

Previous experience: I have been an Admin on another server (GC), However that may shut down soon, And a Mod on another called ReCraft. I also own a Hamachi server, Although that is really just to test my coding. Those servers have taught me what having a bit of power is like. It has also shown me just how much of challenge being a member of staff can be at sometimes, But likewise has helped me share in all of the fun and joy that can come out of it.

Plug-ins you are familiar with: I am familiar with most plug-ins, Some of them being: MCMMO, WorldGuard, WorldEdit, CoreProtect, Essentails / CommandBook, LWC, NoCheat etc.

Other Minecraft related skills you have: I am good at speaking to people, Can solve problems / arguments fairly and have a good sense of humor. I know what punishments to give to someone for different offences and know what are classified as 'Against the rules' and what's not. On top of all this I can also play a major role in the website (When it comes along) by helping to write information on what’s happening on the server, And keep everyone up to date on what’s being added etc.

Why you want to be an admin: I want to be an Admin because I would love to help you guys run a successful MC server. I love to help people out and am generally a nice guy. I want to share in the joys of your server and make people feel welcome and safe on it. And if they are, Then that makes me happy.

Why I want you to be an admin: You would like me as an Admin because I can keep the server running smoothly while you are gone, And am also a good laugh. I can help you out by testing things for you, And can solve problems well. I am a good team player and can listen to what others have to say and can bring my own ideas to the table. I can take feedback from players and pass them on to you and help you decide on who you think should get new staff roles.

How much time you could dedicate to the server: Alot of time. Around 4 - 12 hours depending on the day.

If you had a server of your own, how would you run it?: I ran my Hamachi server with a zero tolerance to griefing / stealing etc. I liked to keep things calm and friendly. We'd share in a joke or two and things were good. I'd get around to everyone's requests and reward good players. I'd select staff wisely, And took feedback from the players. They suggested some of the mini-game plug-ins that we ended up using daily from then on. It had a nice, Welcoming atmosphere to it. One which I hope to bring to your server if given the position.

Scenario 1: In the server, there is a player who seems like a younger player and doesn't usually bother anyone else, but does tend to annoy some of the other players in the chat. Then one fateful day, a player comes into his house where he lives alone, and destroys a wall and empties his chest. The younger player keeps spamming the chat saying that he x-rayed into his house calling him a griefer. What do you do?: (This answer is from a scene where griefing / stealing is okay) First thing I'd do, is calm everyone involved down, And take note of their usernames. I'd then take a few 'statements from others players not involved as to what they witnessed in the chat. (i.e. any other times the user has been blamed for x-raying etc.) I'd then take a note of that too, Before asking the younger player what his side of the story is, After hearing it, I'd ask the accused what his side is, Before putting all of the notes together. If the statements match, Then I'd try tell the younger player what the situation is, and tell him that stuff like this happens in this game. However if they didn't, Then I'd ask the younger player if there had ever been any history between him and the witness and if they think he would twist a story or if they are friends with the accused. If yes, Then I would proceed to ask another user what they witnessed. I would get an overall summary of what happened and then solve it from there by handing out the correct punishment.

Scenario 2: It's a slow day for the server, not too many new players have come on today. It's mostly just older players on mining, nothing too exciting. Then, in the chat you notice a message that says one of the new players just founded a town. You remember that you need a lot of money to start a town, way more than one person could make in less than a day. You check his rank and he isn't a donator either, what do you do?: The first thing I'd do, Is ask him where he got the money / resources to build such a thing. If he says that he got it from another player, Than I'd ask that player next time he's on if that's true. If yes then fair do's. But if not, then I'd jail the user, And explain the situation. Either he tell's me where he got it or he'll lose the money / items and I'll keep hold of them until he gives me a legitimate reason as to where they are from. If he says that he has stolen them straight away them then I would return the items back to the original owner and warn him very strictly that this is his final warning, That I'll be letting you know, And that I'll be watching him closely from now on. If he doesn't tell me, Then I will simply take the items from his inventory, And temp-ban him. I'd then let you know the situation and let you decide on what happens next.

Scenario 3: You aren't paying attention to the server, you're logged in, but you're AFK floating above the spawn. You have another tab open looking at weird stuff on amazon. You decide not to spend your money on stuff that will make people think you have mental issues every time they walk into your room. You click back onto Minecraft and the chat notifies that you're no longer AFK. As soon as it pops up, multiple players start telling you that a newly appointed moderator keeps kicking people. You ask him, and he admits to it, but says that they were spamming the chat. You look in the console and dont see any spamming. What do you do now?: I'd tell him straight up that there is no proof of this in the logs, And ask him why he kicked them. If he doesn't 'spill the beans' as to why he did it and keeps going on with the 'spamming chat' story, Then I'd jail him and keep him there until he gives me what really happened. If he doesn't tell me after around 10 minutes then I'd simply /mute him and ask other players what they saw happening, I will then take note of what they have to say. Then /unmute him and ask him if these accusations were true. If he admits to it, Then I'd unjail him, But also let him know that you will be hearing about this. If he still says that they were spamming chat then I'd /mute him again and leave him in jail until you decide what to do with him.

As an admin you may be asked to help with advertisement for the server, explain what you would do and why you think it would work: I would help you guys out by helping set up a YouTube channel and creating a few introductory videos on the server. What It contains, What to do, What it's all about etc. I would also help you guys out by creating forum posts on all of the MC forums I can find. (i.e. PMC) and also advertise your server on Minecraft server lists. On top of all that I would make a banner representing your server and set that as my signature on all of the forums I am a part of. However, I would not spam a short description and the IP on Yogscast videos / PewDiePie or on other servers as that is not a good way to advertise and is very annoying. As I get more ideas and new innovative ways of advertising your server, I will do those along with the above too. As for the banners, The ones I have designed are in the same folder as my builds listed above. One of the banners was made from using a website on the Internet, The other being made from hand in Photoshop. I can always make another or redo one if needed.

Tell me about yourself: I am a teenager from the UK that likes playing Minecraft. I love to help people out and like to help out in the community. I have played MC for around 3 to 4 years now and therefor know what stuff does in the game. I am an active player and am on almost everyday. On weekdays I am on for around 2 - 5 hours however on weekends I can be on for alot longer. (Around 10 - 12 hours if I have nothing else that I urgently need to do.)
FC_Mercury
12/09/2013 4:44 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Artist
May I use a different application?
Plugin Knowledge (name a few plugins you're familiar with): McMMO, Hawkeye,Koala_Bukkit, RegX
Any Screenshots of Your Work (this will significantly improve your chances to be hired): Unfortunately, I have only 2 of my works that are documented.
They are documented at
http://enriquelabrada.imgur.com/
Your experience as a staff on any other server(s) I'd rather give you evidence, because if I don't, I feel I am lying. http://imgur.com/a/05TdZ#0 The server is called Modembug, I was a moderator there until it sadly shut down due to inactivity, problems, and trolls like these. Due to events that occurred during that time, with most of the plugins basically weren't working (notice the white colored names and lack of censoring plugins), I couldn't ban or kick. You could see I had strategic thinking to solve the problem by using what I always do before a ban, take evidence and report to the administrators. I am currently a moderator on Squirrel craft, I can give you the owners PMC account for you to message and verify if you want.
Maturity:I strongly self believe I am extremely mature in the right and appropiate occasions. 9
Experience: I have been ranked admin of multiple servers, where I gained the rank due to my character and maturity. I've been crowned Co-Owner by a friend, though I believe, despite the bias, I made an excellent co-owner whilst the server was up. I am currently rather inactive, only serving as a mod on a factions server. I consider myself successful in moderating thanks to my methods that I have used as the result of my experience.
If you were a staff member, and you had ban,kick, and jailing commands, would you abuse it?
Negative. The rank of a admin is not given, it is earned and it should be an honor to have it. I always see myself as just a regular player. Being an Admin does not mean you are of a higher class and have this uncontrollable power of a tyrant. As a moderator, I strongly believe in having an appropriate way of moderating. Having a good one is the most effective way in my opinion to keep a server stable, and avoids having excessive power. Mine is called the WKB system, short for Warn Kick and Ban. Should the player be caught in the acts of hacking, I would firstly warn them in a appropriate yet demanding manner. Screenshots, video, or any other methods of capturing the game will be used for evidence of misbehavior. Normally, some players will stop here, therefore saving him from a ban. Then comes kick. If the player has been warned 2 or more times and yet has followed orders, I will kick the player from the server. The kick serves as intimidation, and if not stopped by a warn, sometimes they stop here, unless he is doing it for excitement or for his own amusement. Finally, the last step is Ban. I really tend to avoid this, but if the player seems to test my limits, then I will put a limit to him. I would temporarily ban him if allowed, and evidence and the story will be submitted to owner or someone of a similar rank, so they can have a final decision in the consequences of the player. I never perm ban, as I feel the need the case should be discussed with other admins or owners to reach a final decision.
What can you do too help contribute too our new server?: I'd be glad to provide a safe yet fun server to all the community members joining. I would maintain the peace and help the newcomers in our server if such help is required. Enforcing the rules is an obvious one. I would help in all that is needed or expected of my rank in the server with my experience that includes but not limited to redstone, building, etc. I'd be damn glad to help, because that is what I enjoy doing, that is what is expected of me. I have this strong hatred against foolish staff members that sit there and do absolutely nothing. I will not be part of them, I will be the role model, an example, to everyone that joins. So I can teach them, inspire them, help them grow to be mature, and be the better man. This doesn't only apply to players, but to the staff itself.
What position do you want? Head-Admin. I understand that this rank is of much power, and indeed I should keep that in mind the times I am logged on the server. This rank is not foolishly given, but earned, because you are trusted to keep this role and go by the rules. I understand if I do anything malicious, shall the correct consequences take affect. I also believe I have been quite good at catching suspicious hackers due to my experience.

I want you to take a look at other stuff I do for servers, such as writing helpful articles
http://mcbrawl.com/forums/threads/6719/#post-99427
If I am not accepted as Head Admin, I am willing to be part of other available ranks.
Thanks,
EL
alomagicat
12/08/2013 11:17 pm
1. Ign: m4gicat
2. Age: 16
3. Skype/kik: alomagicat Dont have a kik can get one if you'd like.
4. Experience: Was previously an admin on a server but left because of the owner only putting 5% of the money that was donated to the server even though he said it was 100% on the web store, also started to lie about his gender to attract more players.
5. Why should I pick you?: You should pick me because i'm a dedicated player and I know how to talk my way threw situations instead of just kicking, banning and or muting people that are causing trouble. I also enjoy helping people in Minecraft and in real life with situations.
6. What country you live in?: USA
7. Time Zone: Eastern standard Time (GMT -5 hours)
8. How often you will be online?: Everyday besides when I have a track meet/cross country meet or if i'm going away and I can't get access to a computer I would notify you and other staff head of time in this case.
redected
12/08/2013 11:03 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
1. Ign GeckoL1234567
2. Age 14
3. Skype/kik Moderator:Jordan AKA Gecko ( I do not have a mic :/ )
4. Experience I have been Moderator and Admin On multiple servers Mostly mod
5. Why should I pick you I can conform to things easily , I do what I need to , I have prior experience , and I am online most of the time
6. What country you live in USA
7. Time Zone I belive Eastern... I forget I live in Florida if that helps
8. How often you will be online Everyday , Not online weekdays (except friday) from 9am-5pm , Online the rest of the time
CreeperDominator17
12/08/2013 10:59 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Ninja
1. Ign BankRobber52
2. Age 14
3. Skype/kik Skype: BankRobber52 Kik: HockeyPro87
4. Experience I own 2 servers. I have been admin, Mod, Head-Admin And guard on many!
5. Why should I pick you You should pick me because I am a very helpful and friendly guy. I have a lot of experience with plugins/commands I also am very kind and friend and im the kind of person who doesn't favorite in a problem.
6. What country you live in Canada
7. Time Zone Central? I think
8. How often you will be online Everyday 2-6 hours .
Hcoff5250
12/08/2013 10:58 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
1. Ign : Hcoff5250
2. Age: 15 1/2
3. Skype/kik: Hcoff5250
4. Experience : Owner- Dynastycraft
Admin- DiamondForge, CookieCraft, Me Gusta Ville (currently), ZillaCraft, BeastNode, Infinity City, VortexCraft
5. Why should I pick you: Well, there are lots of reasons why you should pick me. I have plenty experience with permissions, rankings, and plugins. I also have a very good hand at WorldEdit. I have gained this exp. throughout the past 2 1/2 years almost playing minecraft. I admit, I have recently halted playing over the beginning months of school because of my academics, and sports. But I am back, and ready to help administrate a server with my prior knowledge. I can be on everyday for at least an hour or two, unless of the exception of a Basketball Game that evening. In the weekend I can be on , for a longer time. I am fully trustworthy and filled with exp. that could help you and your server. If you happen to have any questions at all just message me or skype me.

Like I said before, I can provide to you better qualities in a staff member then other can. I can be 9/10 mature, which who is perfect? I am in my teen years so maturity inst at its peak. I [will] be honest and trustworthy, which brings 100% reliability. I can be on about 2 hours weekdays, possibly more. I can also be on about 3-4 hours on weekends, or at least available on Skype in which the case I would be needed to come on. The reason these numbers for the week days may seem short, is because I put my academics and athletics first, then computer. Some nights I may have a project (rarely), and some a Basketball/Baseball game. Lately I have been not playing minecraft, the past 9 weeks or so. That is why I only have one Administrator and Developer Position now.
6. What country you live in: USA
7. Time Zone: Eastern
8. How often you will be online: 2 hours atleast weekdays unless I have athletics to participate in. 3-4+ on weekends.
CrazyBaller232323
12/09/2013 3:17 pm
Im gonna put you at admin
ImClearlyMaximus
12/08/2013 10:52 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Pokemon
1. Ign:ImClearlyMaximus
2. Age15
3. Skype/kik:ImClearlyMaximus
4. Experience:Mod on another server
5. Why should I pick you: You should pick me cuz i would do all that you ask and im online 95% of the time so yea.
6. What country you live in:USA
7. Time Zone:Pacific
8. How often you will be online:95% of the time other 5% is cuz im at school
brad369
12/08/2013 10:17 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
1. Ign Brad359
2. Age 15
3. Skype/kik my Skype is private but i may use it
4. Experience ive meen admin and moderator on multiple servers, i mainly build but id not turn a blind eye if someone needs help, (i consider myself a pretty good builder just incase you need builders as well)
5. Why should I pick you well i wouldn't say I'm like your adverage person that you would hire on a server (in a good way), i can be serious but i love having fun and I'm always in a good mood - i can talk to people instead of just getting aggravated and kicking/banning them and like i said above i have a lot of experience with building
6. What country you live in i live in Aus but i have a good internet connection so i never really get any lag
7. Time Zone (UTC+09:30)
8. How often you will be online i can come online at least once a day for as long as you need me except for 1 weekend a month
MinersC
12/08/2013 10:12 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
1. White_Boy67
2. 12
3. Skype= White_Boy67 or Justin Taseff, Kik= Jtaseff02
4. Experience = I have a lot of experiance with being server staff along with owning servers, I currently own a server that is still underconstruction but i if i get staff on a server I am dedicated to help them grow, and get the better stuff over time.
5. Why should I pick you= I think i should be picked because I am always determined to be the best I can be with helping anyone. I also have never abused any staff powers and I am experianced with staff permissions and other commands and I am always nice to players and other staff members.
6. What country you live in = USA
7. Time Zone = Eastern
8. How often you will be online = I will be on about 4-6 hours daily and longer on the week ends.
arcqwertyuiop
12/08/2013 10:10 pm
1. Ign yolohunter
2. Age 16
3. Skype/kik my skype is maddogmaddie34
4. Experience Im admin and cowoner. I have been running servers for about two years.
5. Why should I pick you Well unlike most people im very fluent with my words. i know how to talk to people instead of just kicking/banning them. Im a girl which most guys usually will drool over and try to talk to so that might get more people to join;)
6. What country you live in U.S.A
7. Time Zone eastern
8. How often you will be online Whenever you need me. Im usually on all day unless my boyfriend wants to hang out but then we play together. lol.
hope to see you :*
CrazyBaller232323
12/09/2013 3:23 pm
Admin
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome