Survival Server Needs Active Staff - Playerbase

idcallie's Avatar idcallie2/25/18 9:55 pm
5/13/2018 12:25 am
idcallie's Avatar idcallie
Survival server (with a decent player base) and custom features needs mods and jr-mods! (If you do a good job, you get a promotion. Add me on discord if you want more info: idkallie#6688

Format:
name:
experience:
How much time can you dedicate daily?:
discord:

idcallie
Level 8 : Apprentice Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/13/2018 12:25 am
idcallie
Need staff!
03/23/2018 1:12 am
idcallie
Still looking
03/16/2018 5:07 pmhistory
Level 1 : New Miner
Inferno_Blaziken
name:Trevor Dunn
ign:Kibiit

experience: I have owned previous servers. I was Head Admin on SupremePvP but the server died out . I got admin of the month 3 times in a row. There was 5 months the server was up. The average player count was about 100 people.

How much time can you dedicate daily?:Around 6 during the week and 8 on weekends. I have school during the week ands will notify you if i have plans on a day not allowing me to get on.

discord: Kibiit#7609
03/16/2018 4:57 pm
idcallie
Bump still looking
03/08/2018 1:50 pm
idcallie
still looking for one more
02/26/2018 11:23 pm
Level 29 : Expert Spider Rider
-Daniel
Name: I prefer to go by Dani
IGN: solluxcaptor

Experience: Up to this point, I've jr-modded on two different servers, though I ended up leaving in the end -- the servers died off and tended to have a toxic community that most of the staff didn't have time to punish-- I still have the spark in me to keep the peace among players. I'm hoping to get a fresh start and continue helping out the staff team.

How much time can you dedicate daily?: Well, I have class during the week, but I tend to have a good bit of free time at home. I also stay up pretty late, so I'd say 5 or 6 hours on a good day and 3 to 4 on a packed day.

Discord: cool kiddo#4857 (I'm always logged in and down to talk, please hit me up whenever it's convenient for you.)
02/26/2018 10:53 pm
idcallie
Bump. Need one more
02/25/2018 11:57 pmhistory
Apple_iFry
Name: Alexander
Ign: _Lasagna
Experience: I've had my fair share of server moderation, I've fiddled with many plugins like PEX and CreateYourOwnMenus, as far as how much experience I have with server moderation: Two Dedicated Servers and a handful of servers hosted on Minehut which just wasn't doing the cut. The limitations were just crazy.
How time can you dedicate daily?: Depending on the day and the events occuring, I can spend up to 4-5 hours. This may change as soon I'll be going to Senior High and taking some IB courses.
discord: @boop#1692 (send me a message even if im offline, I enjoy the invisible mode)
02/25/2018 11:48 pm
Larkie
Name:Lark
Ign: 0Vanillaflower0
experience: none so far. as id be honored if this was my first!
i can dedicate about 2-3 hours a day for this server
discord; Swiftstream#6760

I cant wait!
02/25/2018 11:43 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
KawaiiCandies
Hello there! I've been thinking about becoming a mod again for a while now and I thought this would hopefully be the perfect server!

Name: Coco
ign: SimplyDepressed_
Experience: So far I've been a mod on 2 servers, but sadly they've both closed down. I love the whole experience, so I'd very much like to re-live it.
How much time can you dedicate daily?: 3-5 hours, usually in the afternoon.
Discord: SimplyDepressed_#6492
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome