Survival Server Needs Staff Before Released!

Bobokins's Avatar Bobokins9/10/14 8:34 pm
1 emeralds 306 6
9/13/2014 6:20 am
RealSurvival's Avatar RealSurvival
Hey guys! I'm releasing a almost vanilla survival server in a few days! Players only get the following commands: /help /ignore /tpa /tpaccept /tpdeny /spawn. I'm looking for some good staff before I release it. Here are the positions you can apply for:

Head Moderator(need 1 of these)

Moderator(need 2 of these)

Chat Moderator(need of these)

Position Powers:

Head Moderator:
/kick /ban /mute /co inspect(used to check who griefed something) /tp /ban-ip and if you ask me to remove a moderator or chat moderator and you have a reason, they will be removed

Moderator:
/kick /ban /mute /co inspect /tp and /ban-ip

Chat Moderator: /kick /mute

Here is the application:

IGN:

Skype Name:

Have you ever been banned before?

Are you currently or have you ever been staff on a server before?

Why do you want to be staff?

What is special about you?

Why should I hire you?

How can I trust you?

Thanks! Reply with an application below!
Bobokins
Level 10 : Journeyman Spleefer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

RealSurvival
09/13/2014 6:20 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Cowboy
Hello! I thought I should try applying for the spot of Moderator or Head Moderator.
Here is my application:

IGN: kazahl

Skype Name: linusgjersvold

Have you ever been banned before? No.

Are you currently or have you ever been staff on a server before? I have been staff on some servers, mostly the servers I have had. I am not staff anywhere at the moment so I can offer more time for this server.

Why do you want to be staff? I want to make the server a fun place for everyone and make sure they want to come back for more aswell as keep the bad people away from the server.

What is special about you? I take the staff work seriously and really want to make the server I manage or are staff on to grow and become the best place for the players to have fun.

Why should I hire you? I can give alot of ideas and tips on how to grow as a server from my time as a server owner and for the players I will be helping them with questions etc using my great temperament and knowledge

How can I trust you? If I become staff on a server I take it seriously and will only play on that server, working as a staff for the players.

Thanks for reading, I hope we meet soon out there!
Best Regards,

Linus
hbindon
09/11/2014 9:56 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Position Applying For:head builder ,builder
Name:Hayley
Ign:coolblueisosm
Time Zone (e.g. EST,GMT): +12:00 (Auckland, NZ)
Previous Experience: I have been Co-Owner on 2 servers, i have been head admin on 2 , I have been admin on 5, and I have been mod on 5 servers!

What Skills You Bring:What skill set would you bring to the server staff team*? The skill set I will bring is mostly Honesty and patience. whatever I see I will report to head mod or deal with it myself. I will not use lies to cover up the mistake that I have done or someone else has done just to save mine/his/her's job. I can be patient with all of the other staff members so if one moderator doesn't know a command that I do know I will go over it with him/her until they understand it no-matter how long it takes same as players on the server. Because I think the most valuable skills are Honesty and Patience.And also im a Good builder but that would have to be agreed from your eyes.

Why We Should Choose You:I am a reliable, trustworthy, and honest mincrafter. I have never been banned from any servers, I have experience in minecraft, and will use it to help out with the growth and development of the server! I am also a good leader and a team player, so I can work well with fellow mods/builders/admins, and even regular players. I will enforce rules and help stuck players.

Top Three Builds You Have Made (Links, please):Will send via skype
Can You Advertise (How?):I would post via pmc and skype as i do have alot of mc friends on skype
Answer in a Short Paragraph:
If you saw someone breaking the rules of the server, spamming or griefing for example, what would your response be? Please outline what you would say and do. What if they continued to do it?

My punishments work in order like this:
griefing once=warning
griefing twice=temp ban(24h)
griefing three times=permanent ban.
breaking serious rules once=temp ban(48h)
breaking serious rules twice=permanent ban.
hacking once=permanent ban
lila0400
09/11/2014 8:47 pm
IGN: lila0400

Skype Name: catinthebag3

Have you ever been banned before? I have never been banned before.

Are you currently or have you ever been staff on a server before? I have been staff on many different servers that haven't went well. I hope this time we can get very far!

Why do you want to be staff? I feel like I'm a very honest and loyal person, I love working on servers with many people because I am very outgoing and helpful to any person. I feel like I can be a very helpful person to this server to help it improve.

What is special about you? I am special because I will work with anyone to help or fix a problem or just be a very kind person. I can be good in building but not super good. I'm very friendly to everyone like: I say "Welcome!" to anyone that joins the server!

Why should I hire you? I treat everyone with respect and I'm willing to be online many hours of the day. I enjoy being staff on servers because I'm not a boring staff, I try to be the staff member everyone loves and likes to have fun. I will treat everyone the same when it comes to punishments, I will not give any one special treatment in anyway.

How can I trust you? You can trust me because I'm a very honest person also, I would not lie about anything with people being rude or any kind of problems that occur with this server. I always am trustworthy with anything!

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to look at my application
AustinsTalk
09/11/2014 8:43 pm
GN: AustinsTalk

Skype Name: amjelde18

Have you ever been banned before? Nope, and I'm not planning on it!

Are you currently or have you ever been staff on a server before?Yes, I have been staff on a few servers before but none of witch were successful. But that's where I want it to change! I want this to be my first time ever has a Admin and to prove to you I am worth giving a chance!

Why do you want to be staff? I want to be a staff member because i feel i have what it takes t be a amazing add on to the server! I also feel that i have some quality's that some other server Mods and Admins lack. That's why i will be a very outgoing Admin in the server, one that people want to talk to and feel safe sharing there problems with.

What is special about you?Sorry but i don't have anything to say cause i said it all in the paragraph above and bellow.

Why should I hire you? Because i am very trust worth and a very helpful person to work along side with!

How can I trust you? Yes, I am a very trust worthy person... For example in school people think of me as that one kid who always does his work and never speaks against the teachers rules. But people also know i am very outgoing and friendly and would never tell a lie. the only time I think i lied was when i was 8 and my mom asked if I did the dishes an i said "no". So yeah you can trust me

Cole Bunzez
09/10/2014 9:16 pm
Good Luck On This Alli Looks Like You Have A Good Application Here.
Andjhdbebwau
09/10/2014 8:56 pm
Hello, I would like to apply for Head Moderator.
IGN: Alli2277
(Don't have a Skype, but have a phone, 9084199388, text me if my offer is accepted)
I have never been banned in my life.
I have been staff on 7 servers before, now currently staff on 3, and my ranks were Protector, Moderator, Overseer, Co-Owner, Vanguard, Moderator, and Chat Mod. My staff ranks currently are Co-Owner, Overseer, and Moderator.
I want to be staff because I love helping out on servers and my number one pet peeve is seeing great minecraft servers go to waste because of hackers, trollers, and griefers.
What's so special about me, eh? Well, as you've just seen, I have been staff on 7 different servers, so I have quite a lot of practice if I say so myself. I am not that good with coding, so I am sorry but I cannot be a programmer, but I can keep people under control and ban or kick people if necessary.
Why should you trust me? I am responsible, well organized, and well rounded
I will not grief, because never in my life have I griefed and why start now?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome