Tales of Aelandus (Recruiting Builders/Developers/Writers!)

DJ_FluXxX's Avatar DJ_FluXxX6/7/14 2:59 pm
6/14/2014 2:37 pm
DJ_FluXxX's Avatar DJ_FluXxX
Hello everyone, you may have noticed my previous recruitment post, but there has been a lot of headway and I figured I'd start it over to make it a bit better. Tales of Aelandus is an in-development ORPG Minecraft server that is going to be based around players making Factions and fighting over certain areas while exploring the world of Aelandus. We will need plenty of help:

Builders - We have quite a bit of building that will need to be done before we can open up for even a beta test. The lore will be written around the world and the world will be built around the lore. It's a team effort with everyone.

Writers - We will need at least one writer with some good experience in RPGs to help come up with quests/items/city names/lore and other necessary writings for the server. We are pretty open to the lore that can be added as official writings.

Developers - We really only need one developer, unless more were willing to join us. I mostly just have some edits/rewrites of plugins that I want done for this server and maybe someone who can help me learn developing plugins as well.

If any of these positions interest you at all, please contact me on Skype: likerawr is my account. We are currently in development of the website as well but you can keep up with us on it as well: http://talesofaelandus.enjin.com
DJ_FluXxX
Level 8 : Apprentice Modder