TEKKIT ORIGINS F2P needs staff

aiimv2's Avatar aiimv29/16/12 8:34 am
9/16/2012 10:44 am
KIngWezzly's Avatar KIngWezzly
173.79.42.211:1445
aiimv2
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/16/2012 10:44 am
Level 1 : New Miner
KIngWezzly
IGN:KingWezzly

Past experince: Been co-owner on 3 server's i dident pay for that right and head admin on 4 others. Know alot abot plug ins and tekkit in general

Dont kno what else to say but if you have any questions feel free to ask im 16 btw
09/16/2012 10:13 am
Level 1 : New Miner
TehxLouis
IGN? xXLloUiiSXx

Experience? Admin on 3 Servers mod on 4 Head-Mod on 1 Head-Admin on 3 on servers including endcraft master-pvp brosofmc bakacraft hawaiicraft and some other servers which I've forgotten the names

What rank are you looking for? Moderator or admin I don't really mind just what you think would be best

Why do you want to be part of the staff team? I feel I can help this server to its best abilities and stop cheaters and griefers and help other players have fun.

A bit about yourself, why should we hire you etc: I am very trustworthy, if you ask me to do something, I'll make sure it gets done, I love helping and welcoming new players and I respect all the players as long as they respect me, I don't abuse my powers, I have lots of knowledge about plugins, I work well with others, I am patient even with the most idiotic players, I am a expert at stoping xrayers and catching out griefers, I help everyone who asks I answer all questions, and if you hire me, I won't let you down and I've been playing minecraft for a year and a bit,

Thanks for reading, also pm me or reply to this post if you wanna hire me
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome