Tekkit Server - Builders needed

xBaconBitz4x's Avatar xBaconBitz4x9/14/12 9:09 pm
9/23/2012 6:22 pm
Kerobrine's Avatar Kerobrine
Hello!

If you have found your way to this post, I am guessing you are looking to be a staff member on a tekkit server. Unfortunately it isn't all that easy. I would like you to fill out this application and ask any questions you would like. The server is up and hosted, but I need your help!
"Engineer" - Good with redstone or "Tekkit" In general or ComputerCraft coding or Building. Any would be good.
^^^ Builder

"Moderator" Mature - Comfortable with tekkit - comfortable with commands - previous experience.

"Admin" Same as above - more experienced, ect.

"GFX-Artist" Only need one, Has experience with making banners - gfx, ect. Rank in game with in game benefits.
Please copy and paste the app and fill it out.

Name:
Age(needed):
Position Applying for(Only 1):
Available time to play:
If applying for engineer post visual proof of work(Photo,YouTube Video, ect):
Experience with tekkit(Photos, projects, ect.):
Prior staff and commands experience(Servers you are/have been staff on, plugins familiar with):
Anything else you would like to add:
Suggestions to me/server(optional, but would like ideas):
Skype - Yes or No(Not necessary, but would most likely prefer - Do NOT post skype name!):
Server name suggestions(optional):

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GFX-Artist APP
Age(Required):
Work(Link to images):
Anything else you would like to add(optional):
Wishlist of perks for being GFX artist(optional):
-
Anything else in the other app you feel is necessary.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I appreciate greatly if you actually took the time to read all of this and post an app!
- BaconBitz4
xBaconBitz4x
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Kerobrine
09/23/2012 6:21 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Position Applying for:Admin
Available time to play:lots and varies
Experience with tekkit: Sadly i cant get firefox compatible with my photos of projects
Prior staff and commands experience: I am familiar with World Edit the Ban Nodes and other commands. My experience has been on many servers but most prominent would be BetaCraft which was shutdown due to hacker incursions while i was on vacation
Anything else you would like to add:Sounds great would love to help out
Suggestions to me/server:Hmmm I think you need to get some work on
Skype - Yes or No:Actually Yes i do have skype
Server name suggestions(optional):I agree Tech It! is a nice name
Kerobrine
09/23/2012 6:22 pm
Also though im not applying for engineer i have experience in that area so just ask me when you want
xBaconBitz4x
09/15/2012 9:36 pm
I need an engineer/builder or something!
xBaconBitz4x
09/15/2012 11:37 am
Anyone else?
NinjaHungerGames
09/14/2012 11:12 pm
Level 23 : Expert Ninja
GFX-Artist APP
Age(Required):15
Work(Link to images):http://i.imgur.com/s75Wv.jpg
Anything else you would like to add(optional):I Do Main GFX.
I can do alot in CS6 and C4D. I make Server banners, and Avatars, I love doing GFX, and do alot of Private Stuff, and alot of free things.
Wishlist of perks for being GFX artist(optional):I dont need much, Just to be able to work when needed, but also lead KraZ, My GFX team.

Hope you pick me, I can make more work if you need anything else..

- TehLonelyNinja - Leader of Team KraZ GFX
xBaconBitz4x
09/14/2012 11:15 pm
Interested in you, got any other work to show me?
twinchicken86
09/14/2012 11:08 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
@xBacon -
I have no idea what PEX even is, so probably not. I'm sure I could figure it out though.
Also, I'll PM you with my Skype, and if you could PM me the server IP that would be great, I'll probably get on tonight.
twinchicken86
09/14/2012 10:44 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Name: Wyatt (I refuse to tell my last)

Age(needed): 12 but mature, I am currently in ninth grade and taking 11th-grade-level classes

Position Applying for(Only 1): Admin

Available time to play: Generally around 7 or 8-10PM Mountain Standard Time

Experience with tekkit(Photos, projects, ect.): I specialize in EE, and have made machines that produce well over 10 Red Matter per second.

Prior staff and commands experience(Servers you are/have been staff on, plugins familiar with): I have only been staff once on a Tekkit server, however I have lots of staff experience on Vanilla servers. Go here to see some of my forum moderation experience.

Anything else you would like to add: I can be a bit argumentative at times, and have a bad habit of arguing on the minority side of Mac vs. PC.

Suggestions to me/server(optional, but would like ideas): Make the spawn clean, not massive. If you need shops, etc. then make warps to them an make the buildings somewhere else. Oversized spawns turn people away. Also, have a few strict rules, not a lot of them. (I take some of these ideas from MinecraftOnline, all credit goes to SlowRiot.) And NO GRIEFING, whether it's 1 block of glass or 10,000 blocks of diamond, it's still a ban. Offer freedom of speech. People who curse very often can be annoying, but servers that have rules against cursing sometimes turn people away. And whatever you do:
DO NOT PUT A LIMIT ON ANYONE'S BUILDING SPACE.
Allow people to build in the wild, the Nether, etc., don't limit them. It keeps those epically huge creations that people make off of your server.

(I don't mean to sound bossy, but I think I know what I'm doing )

Skype - Yes or No(Not necessary, but would most likely prefer - Do NOT post skype name!): Not atm, but downloading it tonight.

Server name suggestions(optional): Tech It!
xBaconBitz4x
09/14/2012 11:03 pm
Sweet, you sound like a great person to help me out. One thing, do you now how to use PEX?
Tiedewman
09/14/2012 10:40 pm
TiedewmanName: Tiedew
Age(needed): 12
Position Applying for(Only 1): admin
Available time to play: any time i have
Experience with tekkit(Photos, projects, ect.): sorry i never take notes but i love the mod Equivalent Exchange and i know alot of it
Prior staff and commands experience(Servers you are/have been staff on, plugins familiar with): towny groupmanger and factions
Anything else you would like to add: oh and i know most commandss on tekkit and mc servers
Suggestions to me/server(optional, but would like ideas): sorry no
Skype - Yes or No(Not necessary, but would most likely prefer - Do NOT post skype name!): i dont have 1
Server name suggestions(optional): no

and i read the post LOL
hope u like

am i in ?
4ceher0
09/14/2012 10:26 pm
Hey there I'm Ace and I want to apply for the role of GFX artist. I think you've planned this well and the server has a lot of potential, I'm competent with Photoshop so banner etc. wont be a problem.

Work:Not with Computer atm but heres a lil' something http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2duyy6t&s=6
Anything else you would like to add: If I'm accepted I'll need a chat over Pm.
Wishlist of perks for being GFX artist:Cookies! XD. I just want a custom name and op if possible

I'm GMT 0 and I have Skype. Also ill be on every other day, and most weekends.

looking forward to your reply
Ace
xBaconBitz4x
09/14/2012 10:38 pm
Hello, I think you have a lot of potential, you got any other work I could look at?
xBaconBitz4x
09/14/2012 9:38 pm
And someone to be a engineer/builder!
Tiedewman
09/14/2012 10:41 pm
i can be builder
xBaconBitz4x
09/14/2012 10:42 pm
Can I see some of your work/builds?
Tiedewman
09/14/2012 10:45 pm
i dont take any notes
xBaconBitz4x
09/14/2012 10:49 pm
Sorry, I need visual proof of your work if I want to even think about accepting you.
xBaconBitz4x
09/14/2012 9:34 pm
I need someone to do graphics!
Tiedewman
09/14/2012 9:17 pm
Name: Tiedew (do u mean real life)
Age(needed): 12
Position Applying for(Only 1): admin
Available time to play: any time i have
Experience with tekkit(Photos, projects, ect.): sorry i never take notes but i love the mod Equivalent Exchange and i know alot of it
Prior staff and commands experience(Servers you are/have been staff on, plugins familiar with): towny groupmanger and factions
Anything else you would like to add: oh and i know most commandss on tekkit and mc servers
Suggestions to me/server(optional, but would like ideas): sorry no
Skype - Yes or No(Not necessary, but would most likely prefer - Do NOT post skype name!): i dont have 1
Server name suggestions(optional): no

and i read the post LOL
hope u like
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome