TekkitClassicNoobs Server

HeavensTiger's Avatar HeavensTiger1/6/14 8:37 am
1/6/2014 8:44 am
triedmurder11's Avatar triedmurder11
Hopefully I'm placing in the right place. After a vary long vacation from Minecraft and Tekkit . I am ready to jump back into things and start a brand new Server. I'm ISO staffing and players that want to play with out all raids , griefing etc etc . I'm not looking to be the best server out there but if that does happen it's a plus . TCN is basically just that Tekkit Classic . This server will be my 5th server .
Guidelines for Staffing.
Staffing : Helpful, Respectful , following all the guidelines of the server . Meaning no spawning items for friends / family. Caring out and enforcing all the guided guidelines of the server. When asked to help you help . Meaning do not ignore a player that is in need of help.
As the server grows staffing will be added to accommodate the player / staffing ratio.
The following ranks that are open are .
Admins. ( have 4 ytd )
Moderators . Open
Builders . Open
I want to make these very very clear to all that reads this. If you like to raid/grief DO NOT JOIN MY SERVER. You will be ban on the spot . No expectation regardless if you have a friend / family that is a staff member.
Thank you for your time in reading this any question or concerns please feel free to message me.
Thank You HeavensTiger.
HeavensTiger
Level 1 : New Miner