Tenacity reloaded need staff and builders for minigames

Joito99's Avatar Joito996/27/14 10:02 pm
1 emeralds 238 6
6/29/2014 8:34 pm
Joito99's Avatar Joito99
Tenacity Reloaded is the 4th version of the origional Tenacity Founded by KingWoel. Since then, we have switched from server host to server host. Starting with Zerox Hosting, Then to some Kid who didn't even give support, and finally to MCPro Hosting. Along the way, we have picked up some loyal staff and... some not so loyal staff. Now we aer looking for more staff members and even more playrs to join on the server and play regularly! If you are applying, add the word Zephyr into your application.

Features : An Economy System, Minigames, Survival, Prison and even more to come!

Current Staff (as of 6/24/14) : Owners : KingWoel, joito99
Head-Admins : TBobL, TheApeShitKiller
Admins : emilyjane19, GodlySinbad, neko
Developers : (2 open spots)
Moderators : flashlight8 (1 open spot)

Post a comment if you would like to apply following the outline below : (Every * is required)

*IGN:
*What rank do you want:
Joito99
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Joito99
06/29/2014 8:34 pm
bump
Kitkat81
06/28/2014 7:28 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
IGN: kitkat81

Why should we choose you?: I think you should choose me because I'm a very kind, helpful, and somewhat funny person. I love helping people on newer servers, whether it's just welcoming them or helping them with questions that might rise. I'm not a person who is all around serious, with no sense of humor, but I'm also not one who goofs off 24/7. I know how to handle different situations, such as greifing or someone accusing another of hacks. I'm also a pretty active user. I love to be able to join small communities and watch them grow, knowing that I helped them a little bit along the way. I'm very loyal, and I'll always respect the higher ranks, and the lower ones.

What rank do you want?:
I'd like the moderator rank.

Other: I could also test mini-games if needed. Or really anything. Zephyr.
Joito99
06/28/2014 6:34 pm
bump
Joito99
06/28/2014 3:34 pm
were adding a attack on titan minigame we also need builders
Waldder_2002
06/28/2014 12:30 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Dragonborn
In-game name: Waldder_2002

My staff experience: I was (if this first one counts) Head-Admin on a silly 10-person server called CoyoteCraft. I was a mod on the reboot server of Forlin run by Raylott. I would've been mod (according to admins) on a prison server called Aquo Prison if it hadn't shutdown.

Why I want to be staff:
I want to be staff for the opportunity to learn while also teaching. I would like to help the community of Tenacity to become a better place for other players to join. If somebody is in a fight with another player , I would like to [try to] resolve it. I feel I can do good on this server if you'll let me. I would like to make new Minecraft friends and enjoy myself and others. I will respect the staff and others who aren't staff. Heck, I'll respect some of the cows and piggies if you want me to!

Why you should choose me: I am not the best, I am as equal as everybody else. But, because it's gonna help, refer to why I want to be staff. It pretty much says the same as this field. I want to learn while teaching and help the community of Tenacity to become a better place. I will [try to] resolve a fight between players and will respect everybody, even the cows and piggies. I can do my best and become the best if you'll allow me to do so. I will not beg for anything or plead for my rank if a staff member has forgotten and I will not abuse my permitted commands and pleasures. I will act like I'm just any other player on this server, while also protecting them.

My desired position: I desire to be a moderator. I do not want to accidentally do something with the wrong command that could ruin the server. Zephyr.
Joito99
06/27/2014 10:18 pm
bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome