Thaumcraft 3 Multiplayer! + Other mods [1.4.5]

xxcookie's Avatar xxcookie12/8/12 5:52 pm
1 emeralds 1.2k 3
2/3/2013 9:09 pm
Gentlemanotaku's Avatar Gentlemanotaku
Okay, so I have put together my own mod pack based off of Direwolf20's and I am looking for 1-3 MATURE (This means 16+ no squeakers please, no offence) To play with my and my friend sean. I will send you the mod pack, and help you install it.

The current mods are
Thaumcraft 3
Portalgun
InvTweaks
Industrial craft
Buildcraft
foresty
rei's minimap,
and optifine, This list will be changing as i discover more mods.

The purpose of this server is to just have fun with each other, and work together. No griefing, stealing, or mods, we all play legitimately (Even me)

If you want to join you must be 16+ have hamachi, have a premium account, NO CRACKED ACCOUNTS and you must have skype, with a good mic. If you meet these qualifications, add me on skype Ace-Angel123.
xxcookie
Level 1 : New Crafter