The Best Prison Server Is About To Get Better

Sook's Avatar Sook11/30/13 8:23 pm
1 emeralds 153 4
12/1/2013 3:34 pm
Sook's Avatar Sook

(IP:HostileMC.net)

Locked In Prison, the pride of HostileMC is soon to be upgraded. What is now approaching three years of dedicated fun for our users, we would like to announce a new prison update that will surely be our best one yet Enjoy this trailer!.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnCxivLqIbg

That new prison will be released soon but feel free to join in and enjoy our current map while it lasts!

As well as a Prison Server, we also are sponsoring a Skyblock and a Factions server called Two Kingdoms. Skyblock is already been a big successful hit with out community and Two Kingdoms is surely a server you should be looking at in the future.

I hope you you decide to check out our pride and joy of the server, Locked In Prison, and perhaps even our newest additions Skyblock and Two Kingdoms! See you soon!
Sook
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/01/2013 3:07 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
bradyvon
This server is totally EPIC! Awesome staff and players, very fun, and just play boss. I love the server, and I bet you will too. Join it, you will like what you see.
11/30/2013 8:45 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Jkibbels
This prison server is -=[BOSS]=- litterly, Awesome staff, nice guards and is very fun and this server is very addictive. Figuring out how to play is very easy and C'mon and join now and have fun and play now and join the HostileMC Community now!
11/30/2013 8:32 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
coolgemini0933
Very nice server the staff arent abusive and the community is not to big not to small so Every player gets the same amount of attention from the admins and staff/ Guards If needed.
12/01/2013 3:34 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Sook
JkibbelsThis prison server is -=[BOSS]=- litterly, Awesome staff, nice guards and is very fun and this server is very addictive. Figuring out how to play is very easy and C'mon and join now and have fun and play now and join the HostileMC Community now!

bradyvonThis server is totally EPIC! Awesome staff and players, very fun, and just play boss. I love the server, and I bet you will too. Join it, you will like what you see.

Thanks, Broskis!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome