The Crafting Hour Free-Build Server, Looking For Skilled Builders!

Santizzo's Avatar Santizzo8/19/19 2:06 pm history
3 emeralds 205 2
8/22/2019 10:21 am
henny's Avatar henny
THE CRAFTING HOUR BUILD TEAM Now Recruiting!

Important Note**Please Read This Before Applying**

What Kind of Build Team is The Crafting Hour Going To Be?

The Crafting Hour is a new build team that is currently looking for new builders. We Will Only Allow Players ages 16 and Up to Apply, We Feel as If This is Most Likely a mature age and Should Be Recruited As Such. We plan to be a free build server with no ranks and to let Builders Commit Themselves to Top Notch Builds Weekly. We feel as if players will enjoy not worrying about ranking up and can fully focus on their builds 100%. We also plan to host monthly group Projects where we will vote on a build to work on as a team over a particular month. We are not a fool around Server and Will not Tolerate Immature players doing Stupid Things, For Example Abusing World Edit Privileges etc.... But We Still Want You To Have Fun!! We Hope You Are As Excited As We Are!

To Apply for Builder Please Reply To This Post With The Following Information And We Will Reply Back To You To Let You Know If You Were Recruited.

1.Minecraft Username:

2.Discord name If You Don't Have A Account You Will Have to Make One):

3. How Old Are You? (Must Be 16 And Up)

4. Have You Ever Been Part Of A Build Team? If So, Please Tell Us The Experiences.

5. Previous Example Of One Of Your Builds, Must Be A Screenshot of One Of Your Previous Builds..

6. What Is Your Building Style? Modern,Medieval,Futuristic, etc..

7. Have You Ever Had Any Server Experience As an Admin Or Any Type Of Staff, If so List The Server Names and The Server Position.

8. On a Scale From 1-10 (10 being Fully Committed) If Recruited How Committed Will You Be to The Build Team?

Add me on Discord: Skylar#1618

Join Our Official Discord Server
https://discord.gg/HCR4SYw

Santizzo
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/22/2019 10:21 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
henny
1.Minecraft Username: Henny_cat

2.Discord name If You Don't Have A Account You Will Have to Make One): Henny

3. How Old Are You?

4. Have You Ever Been Part Of A Build Team?
oops, I kind of answered this in discord already so I'll just copy my message - I must warn you its been six years since I've played, and I'm on a new laptop with no screenshots of past work. PLUS my only pmc post is of my 1st plot (2014) from the Sunfury Server, which I admit is shit ... But I got to the second highest rank before that team dissembled where I then moved on to join the Wynncraft build team. I primarily built the swamp and Olux in the Province of Gavel. Then I went to college and stopped playing (Also my keyboard is broken so every time you see w, x, s, or 2 I'm copy and pasting it from a sticky note or using voice to text.)

5. Previous Example Of One Of Your Builds, Must Be A Screenshot of One Of Your Previous Builds.
like I said earlier, all I have is that shitty plot post on pmc from sunfury :/

I terraform and like to make pretty trees - I also enjoy medieval or Gothic, making things futuristic or fantasy, and western.

7. Have You Ever Had Any Server Experience As an Admin Or Any Type Of Staff, If so List The Server Names and The Server Position.
other than a Sunfury or Wynncraft builder? no.

8. On a Scale From 1-10 (10 being Fully Committed) If Recruited How Committed Will You Be to The Build Team?
08/19/2019 6:13 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ShadowDarkangel
1.Minecraft Username: ShadowDarkAngel

2.Discord name If You Don't Have A Account You Will Have to Make One): CephalonAngel#0409

3. How Old Are You? (Must Be 16 And Up): 21

4. Have You Ever Been Part Of A Build Team? If So, Please Tell Us The Experiences.
--The only build 'team' that I was on was with my friends and a couple of server owners when they asked us to help with their server spawn.

5. Previous Example Of One Of Your Builds, Must Be A Screenshot of One Of Your Previous Builds.. https://www.deviantart.com/kindshadowdarkangel/art/The-Miners-Home-458576422
-- it's an old build, but the only build image that I have access to because of servers that had other builds of mine have reset/changed/closed, also I switched computers so all old screenshots have been lost

-- I can generally do everything but I tend to do more medieval/fantasy type of builds

-- I have been a staff member on multiple servers, most of which have been taken down.
  Servers and positions:
  1. 1.7.10 Selcouth (modded pack server) moderator
  2. Adventure Speil (modded pack server) admin
  3. Factions server I cant remember the name of that has since closed, was a helper  
  4&5. Two servers that I was a co-owner with some friends on, since have been closed because they lost   
  interest in the game

-- On days that I don't have things in real life it probably would be a 8.5/10 of commitment
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome