The Faucet Network | Recruiting Staff Members & Builders!

Veloriux's Avatar Veloriux5/22/15 11:03 pm
6/2/2015 7:26 pm
[Walker9282]'s Avatar [Walker9282]

Application Formats
Click to reveal
Available Positions :

Builder Application ( 2/30 )
Name :
Why would you like to become a builder ? :

Global Moderator Application ( 2/5 )
Name :
Why would you like to become a moderator :
Past experience with moderating :
Time Zone :
Anything Else :
Why should I choose you ? :
How can you make the server a better place ? :
Would you consider yourself to be a mature person ? :
How many hours can you play a day ? :

Local Moderator Application ( 1/20 )
Name :
Time Zone :
Anything Else :
Why should I choose you ? :
How can you make the server a better place ? :
Would you consider yourself to be a mature person ? :
How many hours can you play a day ? :

Community Manager ( 1/2 )
Would you consider yourself to be a people person :
How can you help resolve community issues ? :
Are you good at communicating with people ? :
Why do you want this role :
What does this role mean to you ?:
What can you do to make the server a better place ? :
How many hours c an you spend on the server a day ? :
And thing else ? :

Also please note we are looking for administrators in-order to become a administrator you first must prove yourself online.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you,
Veloriux - Faucet Network Management
Veloriux
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/02/2015 7:26 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
[Walker9282]
Name : Mike
Why would you like to become a moderator : Previous experience for about 2 years
Past experience with moderating : 2-3 years of different positions on server from premods-owner
Time Zone : Northeaster time zone
Anything Else : i have used Mcbans, Logblock and amazing with Pex
Why should I choose you ? : I am mature and will stop the childish play and make a better comunity
How can you make the server a better place ? : make the enviroment a better playing atmosphere and bring the staff to the level as player to have fun and enjoy the time
Would you consider yourself to be a mature person ? : im 16, I do not in any way act childish
How many hours can you play a day ? : 3-10 so about 5-7 hours a day
06/02/2015 1:53 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
iiiJack
Hello! This is my application for GLOBAL MODERATOR.

Name : Jack. [ IGN is iiiJack ]

Why would you like to become a moderator : I have not been able to log into your server yet, but by the way it has been presented I can tell it is most likely a very well handled server. I would love to become a global moderator on your server for several reasons.
1. The first reason I would like to added to your staff team is because I am very efficient at getting work done. Whenever you need my assistance, I am there to help out. And when my help is needed, the job is done quite quickly and highest quality to my abilities. I will never do a job at 50% quality. I will always reach for 110%.
2. My next reason I believe I would be a perfect fit for your staff board, is that I am a very positive and out-going person. Although my personality seems very lighthearted, I can be very serious and stern when the situation comes. My positive attitude will help keep a fun atmosphere on the staff team, and on the server in general. I will take my job very seriously, but remind the players I want to have fun with them as long as everyone follows the rules.
3. Another ability I bring to the staff team is my efficiency at reporting, banning, and gathering evidence. On the previous servers that I have moderated on, my quota of bans and reports was the highest among all of the other moderators. Including senior moderators. This proves my efficient work for the server.
4. My fourth and final reason is that I am able to bring so many new ideas to the server. Faucet Network will be informed of so many new ideas as I spend time around the server. I love to help better the server from a staff point of view, AND from a player point of view. The server will benefit for more then the above reasons as well if I am added to the staff team as a Global Moderator. I look forward to hearing from you.

Past experience with moderating : I have moderated for several small PvP, Minigame, and Factions servers across 3-4 Years. But the one I am most known for is my moderation role on TemptingMC's OP Prison. Several Youtubers such as Deadlox.

Time Zone : Mountain Time. [UTC: -7:00/-8]

Anything Else : If anything else is needed, i'd look forward to telling you on TS / Skype.

Why should I choose you ? : I believe you should choose me for the reasons above. And if that doesn't convince you, then I hope that my dedication to the server convinces you. When part of the staff team, I can devote a lot of my time to making this a better place for all. Hopefully making some new friends with staff and players, moderating all the servers to the best of my abilities, and in the long run improving it for the better.

How can you make the server a better place ? : I will make this server a better place by doing the following -
-Keeping the chat to the rules.
-Recording and banning hackers.
-Establishing a fun and welcoming community.
-Coming up with new ideas, and telling them to you to better the entire server.
-Helping players as needed.
-Answering any questions that come my way.
-Keeping a positive attitude on the server, and spreading that to all that play here.

Would you consider yourself to be a mature person ? : Yes, I consider myself a very mature person.

How many hours can you play a day ? : I can spend as much time as you need. But I would say that 8 hours would be my maximum. I can contribute 6-8 hours a day on the server consistently though.

Thank you very much. If you wouldn't mind telling me the TS IP, I can hop on there as well. Hope to hear from you soon. - Jack.
06/02/2015 1:18 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
GingerNinja707
Name: Lewis
IGN:GingerNinja707
Timezone: Scotland/Uk
Skype: I'm so sorry I don't have skype but I will communicate with you through the forums and in-game. I promise.

Previous Experience: I have been admin on 1 server, moderator on 4 servers, co-owner on 1 server and i owned 2 servers. So i am very experienced. I can be very strict sometimes if staff are abusing their power and being nasty but i can also have a joke when everyone is being nice and laughing like the great community your server is. This shows i have a considerable amount of experience of being a staff member and would make a good improvement toyour server!

Can you develop:: Yes i most certainly can. I love to learn and will do anything to learn new things and help other players. I would love to develop by being a co-owner of a famous server. I love to learn new things and would be willing to take advice from other staff members (and you of course) on how to improve my skills and get better at my job as co-owner.

Why you want to be co-owner: I should be staff because I'm friendly, ill always welcome a new player or a regular. I'm reliable, I enforce the rules and I am against power abuse.I am interested in helping a high quality server, and this is a perfect opportunity. I am trustworthy, good builder, likable, Younger children are not seen as immature by myself. I view immaturity from a person's attitude and personality whilst under pressure. I would definitely never call someone younger than me, that they are a child or immature, just because they are involved in a problem. You have to treat a younger person as if they are just as respected and important as you are. If a younger person feels as if they are not important, then there is something wrong with the person attempting to help the person. Personally, I would attempt to put myself in the person's shoes and see whether or not he is at fault. I would not make he or she feel as if they are just another part of the group, but that their decisions and choices are valid. If you treat someone younger with respect, they'll return the same respect back to yourself.

Can you help pay: I'm so sorry but I cant. My mum wont let me, and i do not have a debit card.

What makes you different from other applicants: I am different because i love helping players more than anyone else and have a very positive and very good attitude, which is better than other people who want staff just for power and abuse. I will not do this. I want staff to a) help you and b) develop my skills as staff and help out brilliant server grow! I can be trusted a lot and can accomplish tasks working to a time limit

Extra Info: I would say that I am quite active I can normally get on the server for a good 3+ hours when school does not affect my time table, weekends I'll have no problem logging on, but as I said if school is in the way I will tend to that first then the server, but off course I will notify everyone, and try my best to get at least two or three hours everyday no matter what. If that is not possible I'll use a app known as mcchat to log on.
06/02/2015 1:16 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
GingerNinja707
Name: Lewis
IGN:GingerNinja707
Timezone: Scotland/Uk
Skype: I'm so sorry I don't have skype but I will communicate with you through the forums and in-game. I promise.

Previous Experience: I have been admin on 1 server, moderator on 4 servers, co-owner on 1 server and i owned 2 servers. So i am very experienced. I can be very strict sometimes if staff are abusing their power and being nasty but i can also have a joke when everyone is being nice and laughing like the great community your server is. This shows i have a considerable amount of experience of being a staff member and would make a good improvement toyour server!

Can you develop:: Yes i most certainly can. I love to learn and will do anything to learn new things and help other players. I would love to develop by being a co-owner of a famous server. I love to learn new things and would be willing to take advice from other staff members (and you of course) on how to improve my skills and get better at my job as co-owner.

Why you want to be co-owner: I should be staff because I'm friendly, ill always welcome a new player or a regular. I'm reliable, I enforce the rules and I am against power abuse.I am interested in helping a high quality server, and this is a perfect opportunity. I am trustworthy, good builder, likable, Younger children are not seen as immature by myself. I view immaturity from a person's attitude and personality whilst under pressure. I would definitely never call someone younger than me, that they are a child or immature, just because they are involved in a problem. You have to treat a younger person as if they are just as respected and important as you are. If a younger person feels as if they are not important, then there is something wrong with the person attempting to help the person. Personally, I would attempt to put myself in the person's shoes and see whether or not he is at fault. I would not make he or she feel as if they are just another part of the group, but that their decisions and choices are valid. If you treat someone younger with respect, they'll return the same respect back to yourself.

Can you help pay: I'm so sorry but I cant. My mum wont let me, and i do not have a debit card.

What makes you different from other applicants: I am different because i love helping players more than anyone else and have a very positive and very good attitude, which is better than other people who want staff just for power and abuse. I will not do this. I want staff to a) help you and b) develop my skills as staff and help out brilliant server grow! I can be trusted a lot and can accomplish tasks working to a time limit

Extra Info: I would say that I am quite active I can normally get on the server for a good 3+ hours when school does not affect my time table, weekends I'll have no problem logging on, but as I said if school is in the way I will tend to that first then the server, but off course I will notify everyone, and try my best to get at least two or three hours everyday no matter what. If that is not possible I'll use a app known as mcchat to log on.
05/24/2015 2:43 am
ChaserrzHD
Can I contact you on Skype because pmc blocked me from giving you my app which is very strange.
05/24/2015 2:19 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
ckamps2020
Name : ckamps2020

Why would you like to become a moderator : I love interacting with players and helping them out! I would love to be a part of something big and help grow the server! Being a moderator is something that is important part of every server and my personal thought on being a moderator is that a mod is someone who runs the day to day in game experience with the players.

Past experience with moderating : None. If it counts though I have a lot of friends who are mods on a very large server called mineverse.com and I have learned a LOT from them.

Time Zone : PST

Anything Else : This is my first time as a moderator. I want to try something new! I have been Owner twice co-owner 4 times a dev 4 times (temp dev right now) admin once and head admin once. I would like the chance to be a moderator on a server that is growing huge!

Why should I choose you ? : How do I stand out among the other applicants? I hope to show via interview and you knowing me that I am:
1) honest: By hiring me you will rest peacefully knowing that I will not abuse my power
2) trustworthy: By trusting me with the power with to ban kick mute ect you will be able to now that I will not abuse my power
3) responsible: I am responsible and will know my duty. I will ban a friend that hacking even if I know him in real life. Server comes first

How can you make the server a better place ? : By being in game or on minechat or the forums I can help moderate to make sure each and every player is abiding by the rules and codes of conduct set by the owner

Would you consider yourself to be a mature person ? : I would consider myself a 8/10 I like to play around sometimes

How many hours can you play a day ? : 10+ I live on minecraft

Thank you for your time look forward to hearing from you!
ckamps2020
05/23/2015 8:59 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
FactionLair
Name : RetaliationMC
Well I Want To Be A Mod Because I Know I Am The Best Out Of All Applicants. I Really Know How A Server Should Be Ran. And The Main Reason Why I Want To Be A Mod Is Because I Can And Will Participate In All Events. And I Can Build Very Cool Spawns, Warps, Or Anything Really! I Also Know How To Code Plugins For Servers. But Thats A Different Topic.
Second Goal For Me Towards The Server Is, Attracting As Much Players As I Can. I Really Wont Focus On The Player Base. But Ill Focus First On The Content. A Servers No Server Without Good Content.
Plus I Like Doing Economy Wise Configuring, Because The Economy Is Most Important Or Even The Second Most , Because Money Is What Players Use To Trade And Bargain With

I have been all sorts of staff ranks on all types of servers before, but mostly i don't consider an experience because the servers that i had played on where all shit because the owners and higher ranking staff members abused and usually didn't care about the communities that they had created. My experience with two popular servers are very faint, because i was moderator on FiteNetwork for about six months before the entire hub network got shut down due to mojangs eula rule, which is quite stupid. My experience on there was fun,kind,i learned alot about how to manage a server and how the community wants, as well as what the community wants and needs.
My second moderator experience was on a smaller server ( 3 servers bungee'd ) and it had around 100 people on a good day, and i started off as a trial-helper (wow such noob rank,many wow) and i thrived through the ranks and eventually went to become an Administrator for their network and ever since then i treated servers that i was staff on, how i would've treated my own. I currently have a live server right now but it isn't doing so well. I lack staff who are experienced to help, My developer quit on me etc etc. Now i'm here :sick:!
thats my moderator/admin experience.

Time Zone : Pacific

Anything Else : I am f**king dope at building

Why should I choose you ? : cause i'm sexy and i know it.
Well maybe its because i'm loyal,dedicated,awesome,fun overall? Idk lol Its your choice, and i know i should be explaining why you should choose me. but i'm just some regular mc player nothing special.

How can you make the server a better place ? : Well i can't make the server better my self, i don't know what you guys expect. So you must tell me what i should do to make the server better.

Would you consider yourself to be a mature person ? : Yes and no, because i like to fool around and actually have fun at some times.

How many hours can you play a day ? : Not going to awnser this because if i put a set time and i don't play for that long it'd be like failing the server.
05/23/2015 8:50 pm
IsabellatheQueen
Name : Isabella
IGN : IsabellatheQueen
Why would you like to become a moderator : I would like to become a moderator because I can help out your server and make it so that whoever joins will have fun on it and they will have a great time.
Past experience with moderating : I am a moderator on a couple of servers.
Time Zone : Eastern Central Time (ECT)
Anything Else : I have lots of experience being a mod and know all of the commands that there are for mods.
Why should I choose you ? : I know a whole lot about what it takes to be a good mod. I have had the experiance on other servers and I think that I could make your server a better server and make the players online have a good time. I know all commands and how to use them. I have been told by others that I am a good mod and that I know what I am doing.
How can you make the server a better place ? : I know all commands and how to use them so if someone does not follow the rules I can give them the proper punishment. I am the kind of person that can't let someone get away with something they did wrong.
Would you consider yourself to be a mature person ? : Yes, I am very mature.
How many hours can you play a day ? : Around 8 in the summer which is now for me

Thanks for reading my application
05/23/2015 8:47 pm
IsabellatheQueen
Name : Isabella
IGN : IsabellatheQueen
Why would you like to become a moderator : I would like to become a moderator because I can help out your server and make it so that whoever joins will have fun on it and they will have a great time.
Past experience with moderating : I am a moderator on a couple of servers.
Time Zone : Eastern Central Time (ECT)
Anything Else : I have lots of experience being a mod and know all of the commands that there are for mods.
Why should I choose you ? : I know a whole lot about what it takes to be a good mod. I have had the experiance on other servers and I think that I could make your server a better server and make the players online have a good time. I know all commands and how to use them. I have been told by others that I am a good mod and that I know what I am doing.
How can you make the server a better place ? : I know all commands and how to use them so if someone does not follow the rules I can give them the proper punishment. I am the kind of person that can't let someone get away with something they did wrong.
Would you consider yourself to be a mature person ? : Yes, I am very mature.
How many hours can you play a day ? : Around 4 to 5.

Thanks for reading my application
05/23/2015 1:31 pm
Veloriux
-Updated Post
05/23/2015 2:11 am
ItsLongoria
Community Manager

Would you consider yourself to be a people person :
I think I would consider myself a people person. I've handled plenty of communities, from my own all the way to random servers that I have ranked up on before. I feel that I can become the "voice of the people" and let the highest staff know what players want. I know that I could potentially become a known community manager if we get the players that the server thinks they can get, which I hope it does well. I love to talk to other players and honestly, I'd rather handle community issues and things rather than trying to manage server files and helping configure and all that. I'd rather be a manager of the community itself and report issues to the highest of staff and even on the forums.

How can you help resolve community issues ? :
I can help resolve community issues with multiple plans. One, I could easily watch the forums for the server (if we have one), where I can constantly check for new issues that get posted. I will then try to resolve them myself and if not, I will report it to someone who can work on it when they can. I could also continually check up on the players and see if they have anything they want to let me know to let the higher ups know. If they have suggestions, concerns, compliments and/or questions, I can easily jot them down on paper or on any text editor program to bring them back up to someone later. When an issue is resolved by another staff member or I, I will make sure to let the community know about the issue at hand and how we resolved it. I feel that if I can handle a community, I can handle problems that the community has.

Are you good at communicating with people ? :
I am very good at communicating with people, as I feel that in most servers I play on, in my opinion, I have the best grammar and punctuality compared to most, as I care about things like that, as it makes people look more professional in what they do. This all involves communicating with people because when communicating with others, you don't want to look like you are 10 year old behind the screen with a high staff position that doesn't know what he is doing. Not saying that most 10 year-olds are like that, but I've seen some that are. Now communicating with people comes very easily with me, as I tend to get involved with others and like to know how other players are feeling or how they enjoy the server or just their personal life in general. It helps me better connect with the players and gives me an advantage at knowing how the players enjoy certain aspects of the game and how they react to certain situations.

Why do you want this role :
I want this role because I feel that I can one, help out the community tremendously and it takes the stress off of other staff members trying to deal with the community and two, I feel that I am the best fit for the server, as I have tons of experience with communities. I am a fast learner, but I am also not a really short-tempered guy. I tend to be able to hold in my temper when it comes to difficult situations and I seem to find a solution sooner or later.

What does this role mean to you ?:
This role means a lot to me, as I haven't really been titled as a "Community Manager" before, so it will be a new experience, but I believe it will be a great fun experience that I can stroll through with other staff members and especially the community. I think that this role will be quite the offer, as I feel that I know what I am doing in communities and with experience in communities, I can do things that people may not know what to do. Possibly in certain circumstances, I can handle things better than others.

What can you do to make the server a better place ? :
If I happened to become a Community Manager, I feel that the best thing I can do is make the server a better place. It's not what can I do, but what am I doing. Am I already making the community a better place by being a community manager or am I destroying it? I feel that I won't know how to make a server a better place, until I know how the server actually is. If it came to a point to where the server needed to be made a better place, I would potentially find why the community is so negative about the server or why the server is not a great place already. At that point, I would try to resolve any negativity and/or bad server aspects and try to resolve them instantly, as if I had this position, the community is my #1 priority.

How many hours can you spend on the server a day ? :
I can spend probably 2-4 hours a day on this server on weekdays and even more hours on weekends (as I have no life). When summer hits in 2 weeks, I will be able to be on everyday for long periods of time.

And thing else ? :
I have nothing else to add, but thanks in advance for the opportunity you have given me and other players.
05/23/2015 12:31 pm
Veloriux
Whats your skype?
05/23/2015 7:37 pm
ItsLongoria
Sorry. It's playerelitemc. I have requested you from your profile.
05/22/2015 11:56 pm
Level 21 : Expert Ninja
Zypher_
Name : Nathan Stark
Why would you like to become a moderator : To help the server become the best it can be, To share my experience and to help players on the server and help the community grow. I enjoy helping servers and its a passion I have.
Past experience with moderating : I have alot of experience from the past. I am currently senior administrator on Centrillion. I have very mature and know what im doing, If a player is spamming, Hacking, Disrespectful ect i will issue the correct punishment that the server has is place for the crime done.
Time Zone : New Zealand Time Zone (UTC+12:00)
Anything Else : I can discuss more over skype.
Why should I choose you ? : You should choose me because im loyal, mature and many reasons you will find out if you accept me. I do my job to the best of my ability aand i dont mess around. Helping servers is something i personally really enjoy.
How can you make the server a better place ? : Make it a hacker free server including all the disrespectful players ect. I will advertise daily for you and anything you need done.
Would you consider yourself to be a mature person ? : Yes, Very much
How many hours can you play a day ? : 5-10 hours a day.
05/23/2015 1:13 am
Veloriux
Denied, your application was too short and lacked detail.

Feel free to reapply with a better application
05/22/2015 11:54 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Connor PlaysMC
Would you consider yourself to be a people person : Yes
How can you help resolve community issues ? : I could solve community issues by looking deeper in the problem. I would give it 100% effort to solve the problem. I would here both stories and I would not choose favorites when I'm dealing with a situation.
Are you good at communicating with people ? : Yes.
Why do you want this role : I am experienced with plugins and server administration. I know how to configure and work with plugins to make the server look nice. I take my job seriously and I never give up on what I'm doing. I give it my 100% when I'm working on anything for the server. I will do whatever the Owner wants me to do. I will help the other staff members if they have any questions about the staff position they aquire. I will try my best when working with the server.
What does this role mean to you ?: This role means to me that I am the Owners assitant. I will do naything and everything the owner asks me to do.
What can you do to make the server a better place ? : I could bring some plugin management, more players flowing into the server, and more donations. I am avery good at managing funds and advertisement. I am also a very good administrator. I know what is right and wrong.
How many hours can you spend on the server a day ? : Weekdays about 2 and Weekends about 4+ Times may very.
And thing else ? : I understand all of the responsibilities of becoming a server manager. I will give 100% loyalty, and dedication.

My skype is demote.mc (_Demote)
05/23/2015 1:14 am
Veloriux

05/22/2015 11:47 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Architect
Rozes
Global Moderator Application ( 1/5 )
Name : Anthony / Rozes

Why would you like to become a moderator : I would like to become a moderator because I feel like my addition to the staff would really impact the server in a meaningful and positive manner. I am a very fair person, but also very kind. I like to have fun and enjoy my job, but at the same time maintain order and justice and make sure that rules are followed.

Past experience with moderating : have been staffing for servers since 2012, my biggest server was the recently shutdown MCPVP on which I was a moderator for a little bit over 8 months. I have been a moderator on kit servers, creative building servers and hardcore survival/hunger games.

Time Zone : New York

Anything Else : I am a former Marine and I was medically discharged for a blown off finger, but am fully recovered. Just a little fun fact about me.

Why should I choose you ? : I feel that I deserve the responsibilities of a moderator position and I can handle them. I am extremely fair to people, and when it comes to resolving situations I like to resolve things in a positive manner. I am a very good people person, which means that I can talk to people easily, help them with their problems and I am capable of making sure that rules are followed and people are having a good experience on the server.

How can you make the server a better place ? : As mentioned before, I am a fun person to be around, very friendly, but I am also very just. I can make the server a place where people want to be, and where people can have fun, but also I can make sure that rules are followed and people that don't follow the rules know the punishments behind their mistakes.

Would you consider yourself to be a mature person ? : Yes I would, I have been supporting myself since 18 and I am currently doing great!

How many hours can you play a day ? : On work days, 5-6. On weekends: 8-9. I can always pop in whenever you need me to as my work schedule is very lenient.
05/23/2015 1:51 am
Veloriux
Pending..
06/02/2015 12:56 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Architect
Rozes
What exactly does pending mean?
05/22/2015 11:33 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
MysticAir
Name : Jason
IGN : DigtalJuke
Photos of previous builds ( Links ) : I will also Privately message you this since so many kids take my builds.
Why would you like to become a builder ? : I would like to become a builder because I have the poteionally of making a beautifal spawn type server that can make the server grow in good ways. Also, I'm currently working on a Prison map on a whitelisted server and a Hub.

Best Regards
-DigitalJuke
05/23/2015 1:08 am
Veloriux
I'm gonna need to see some photos of previous builds in order to accept you.
05/22/2015 11:31 pm
Is-a-Maniac
Name :Isaac Davisson
Why would you like to become a moderator : I would like to serve the server and keep it clean from trollers and hackers and resolve any problems that may acure
Past experience with moderating : I have some past experience. i was moderator on Boss-Craft, OPCraft, Turtle-gaming, and Elevation-Craft
Time Zone acific standard Time
Anything Else :I wish to help the server in anyway possible.
Why should I choose you ? : I am willing to do anything you ask of me. I am here to serve the community and resolve any problem.
How can you make the server a better place ? : I will check on everyone who joins and observe if they are going to be a threat if they are i will notify the owner of the server and ask what to do.
Would you consider yourself to be a mature person ? : Yes
How many hours can you play a day ? : 2-3 on weekdays and more on weekends
05/23/2015 1:12 am
Veloriux

05/22/2015 11:17 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Ranger
Foosky
FuzzyHuskys Global Moderator Application

Name : Will

Why would you like to become moderator : I would like to become moderator simply to help out the server. I love watching communities grow and helping out other players. This server looks very professional and I feel like I would be a great asset to your staff team. This server looks like it will be a great, and outstanding server. I really hope that I will be able to be a part of this sure to be great server! I love helping out other staff members and players.

Past experience with moderating : I have lots of experience with moderating. My professions are dealing with players. I can handle players very well and personally love it. I have had experience with moderating on servers with an average of 50 players a day, so I know what it is like to deal with other players. I can answer many questions and solve disputes. I am very lenient and have lots of patients. I am also a people person. I am known for my leadership skills and know how to get along with players very well.

Time Zone : Eastern Central Time

Anything Else : You might already know this plug in, but If you don't, I will let you in on a plug in I know of that REALLY helps with server moderating

Why should I choose you ? : I feel like you should choose me because I am a very experienced, professional, and well suited moderator. As I stated before, I love helping other players. It is the best feeling in the world to me when I know I have helped someone and made someones day better. You should choose me because I feel like I would be a great asset to your team. This server looks very professional and I would personally love to be apart of it.

How can you make this server a better place ? : I can make this server a better place by making players days. I can make this server a nice, safe network for players to come on and just have fun. I can watch over the players when no one else is on and I can also moderate the entire server by myself if needed. I can warn players when they are breaking the rules, and I can welcome new players. I can make players feel at home on this server if you accept me!

How could you consider yourself a mature person ? : I consider myself a very mature person. Myself, and many others, consider me very mature for my age. On a scale from 1-10 I would definitely consider myself a 9.5.

How many hours can you play a day ? : Well starting off, I would probably only be able to pop in and out every now and then, but in about two weeks, I will be able to be on at least 5 hours a day. So, for about the first two weeks, I won't be as active, but I will find time to be on every week at least three times. But when those two weeks are over, I will be extremely active!

I really hope you look at my application and I look forward to working with you!
-FuzzyHusky
05/22/2015 11:33 pm
Veloriux
Contacted on skype~

Edit: Accepted as Global Moderator
05/22/2015 11:14 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
oscarll110
Name :Oscar Loetsch
Skype xormcxx
Why would you like to become a moderator :I want to be staff on your server because i see potential in it and i want to unleash it make it a nice place to be to have fun and make people who are down happy to be on the server i want to help those in need and make this server the best server it can be.
Past experience with moderating :I am very experienced in being a mod i know lots of commands and i am an ok builder but all round really good staff member i could teach trial staff what to do when something happens to make them better staff members i could also advertise this server with people to get more people on this sever i have been many staff ranks like:Owner,Co-owner,Head-Admin,Admin,Mod,Head-Mod,Helper and Builder.
Time Zone :AEST
Anything Else :
Why should I choose you ? :Because i am a very good staff member and i copoarte with everyone i meet i am nice and kind and i want to help new servers get of the ground and make them a better place to be.
How can you make the server a better place ? :I would focus on maintaining the peace, assisting players in making their ideas reality, and keeping everyone active and entertained. I hate seeing people complain about being bored, and that's easily fixable by conversing with them or suggesting a new idea. I would keep the peace by reminding people of the rules before any situation became too big of a deal, and caring for everyone involved, newbie or veteran.
Would you consider yourself to be a mature person ? :I'm 14, and mature for my age. I know everyone tends to say that, but I nearly never get angry with anyone, and instead deal with it how it should be dealt with. I tend to have a very playful and memorable attitude and, in my experience, that attitude creates an environment in which people are more willing to cooperate and strive to enjoy themselves.
How many hours can you play a day ? :4 hours at least
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome